Status: I dunno perhaps I am a wee bit bored....

Yeah, Yeah

Where things went wrong

When did Harry and my relationship go sour? Well it all started when we celebrated the winner of the contest, Louis .
*flashback*
" Ellie love read the results" Ed does his best to hide his laughter as Louis attempts to tackle me and get to the contest results .
"Well, Louis won overwhelmingly and Liam lost overwhelmingly."
"Louis sit down and stop making an ass out of yourself." Liam scolds.
" someone is a sore loser." Niall laughs leaning back on the couch and sipping his soda . Harry sits next to him trying to keep Lou from jumping on him. Ed is next to me dodging pillows that Zayn chucks at us , another sore loser.
" is Ellie in here you bafoons" Cher calls I raise my hand.
" save me Cher bear save me!"
Louis all the sudden claps and everyone falls silent " to celebrate we shall go clubbing tonight all are forced to attend. Yes, Ellie that means you to." He looks at me glaring until I nod.
"Well what are you going to wear?" Cher asks me in that adorable accent of hers.
"Uh maybe that dress we picked up last weak."
"The black one?"
"Yeah" I say glancing at her for confirmation.
"Perfect Harry won't be able to keep his hands off you!" She says excitedly. I laugh ; Harry Styles going after me of all people ?ridiculous. But a girl can still hope.
*present*
Well, I went clubbing that night and our hypothesis was indeed correct. And well the rest is history. Turns out Harry was looking for a relationship and well, I don't want to mix work so much with my love life. And now I am meeting his parents. Joy.
♠ ♠ ♠
I haven't written in a while sorry feedback is awesome though!