Status: I dunno perhaps I am a wee bit bored....

Yeah, Yeah

Have a holly jolly glaring contest

"Look what the cat dragged in " a man with gray hair and a fedora perched upon his head laughs at Harry .
"Nice to see you Robin" they do that awkward "bro" hug that looks more painful than anything else.
"Well who do we have here?" He asks glancing at me " is this one of the irishman's sisters or something?" Harry chuckles. Always mistaken for Irish . Always.
"American actually. This is Ellie. Ellie my step father Robin"
" pleasure to meet you." I extend my hand grasping the older mans hand within my own.
"Likewise I am sure" he nods"your mother is at the shops with Gemma I am afraid so it'll just be us for a while. However I would love to know all about our American diplomat." I smile, at least someone doesn't despise me in this room.
"So why are you with our boys again?" Robin walks us into a nice kitchen.
"I am a reporter for American NPR, IBM it is an acronym for National Public Radio I am doing a story about One Direction and their success."
"How nice.And how long have you and Harry been dating?"
We both awkwardly start to babble. "No we aren't"
"Like not together"
"We uh."
"Okay kids I get it I get it!" He laughs."it's just Harry never brings home even his girlfriends so I am surprised that's all."
"I wanna meet Harry's girlfriend!" Gemma bounces in
Robin starts"gem love they are not... "
"Oh hush Robin" she pulls me into a big hug. "You are as pretty as I imagined. Oh I have heard so much about you!"I look at Harry."and when Harold over here said that he was bringing a girl home I knew it was going to be the famed El! So glad you two worked things out and are together!!"
Harry has turned a shade of red I have never seen.
She releases me" sorry to disappoint but we are not together."I say quietly.Gemma looks at Harry sadly"wellit is just a matter of time then!"
"Bloody hell Gem." Harry says and she goes and hugs him.
"Gemma here assured me that you two were an item so I kind of put you in the same room but I suppose we could have Gemma sleep on the couch. I really didn't want to be more of a pest.
"No that is fine right Harry we an share a room"
Harry looks at me shocked."yeah I suppose we can."