To Write Love on Her Arms

Pushed To The Ledge

Tony Perry wiped his face with a towel. All members of Pierce The Veil were drenched in sweat
but in a good mood just the same. The show had been on point, the crowd: one of the craziest they had experienced. The entire night called for a celebration just as soon as they were done meeting fans. That was the one thing they are were adamant about, never leave a show without making an effort to meet their fans.
For some reason tonight the thought of meeting fans made Tony feel odd. He couldn’t put his finger on it but he had a feeling tonight was going to change the way he viewed life. It was silly to even explore the idea but he had to wonder if it had something to do with the nightmares he had. His grandmother had always told him dreams would often be a symbol of what was to come.
Deciding to push the thoughts aside, Tony quickly showered and headed outside. The momentsomeone shouted ‘It’s Tony!’ all hell broke loose. Suddenly there were 20 excited people surroundinghim, begging for his attention. He did his best to say hello to everyone and give everything thrust his way back to the appropriate person. 15 Minutes later of ‘You guys are my biggest inspiration’, ‘I love you,Tony!’, ‘*squuueeeeaaalllll*’ , Vic exited the building and the crowd surrounded him.
Tony smiled relieved. Same thing as always, one guy would come out and relieve the others. Just as Tony was about to head over to the bus, he noticed a pair of eyes staring at him. The woman quickly looked down once their eyes met. The owner of the eyes seemed to shy to come over to him, so Tony did something he had never done before he walked the 10 feet over to the fan.
‘Hi.’ He greeted as he walked up to her. ‘Hey.’ She whispered still studying the ground. ‘Um I know this sounds a little pretentious but would like an autograph? I mean you are wearing a Pierce The Veil handmade shirt so uummmm yea.’ Tony stuttered out, rubbing his neck nervously.
The woman looked up, her green eyes striking a chord with Tony. ‘Please and thank you.That would be amazing. ‘ A soft smile appearing on her lips. Tony grinned and signed the cd she handed him .‘What’s your name, dollface?’ ‘Katie.’ Tony handed her the cd and was about to ask another question When a loud squeal suddenly appeared in his ears.
‘Tony! Hi! Oh my gosh! I can’t believe I’m meeting you! You are sooo hot!’ A group of about 14 old girls yelled excited as they threw things for him to sign in his face. He politely signed and made small chat with the girls for a bit before they skipped off. Tony turned to apologize to Katie only to find empty space. He sighed feeling guilty for not being able to tell her goodbye as he was aboutto walk off he noticed a small purple book sitting on the ground. Without a thought he picked it up and made his way to the bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please review. I apologize the chapters are currently short as I am getting back into the swing of things. This story willl get better just bare with me! Thanks.