To Write Love on Her Arms

Under the Sunset, I will drown

Vic Fuentes looked around the coffee shop and grinned. Finally, peace and quiet. Months
on a tour bus would drive even a social butterfly nuts. Especially if said butterfly was surrounded
by his bandmates. It was like a geeky, horny sleepover 24/7 except there was usually alcohol and the occasional flesh and blood woman instead of just a screen.
‘Excuse me.’ A soft voice caught his attention, his soulful eyes looking up to find a young woman
staring at her feet. ‘Yes?’ Vic asked kindly, figuring she was going to ask for an autograph. She just had the sort of style. ‘I was just wondering if you know anyone interested in adopting a cat?’
Vic’s eyebrows rose. ‘Pardon?’ Of all the strange things to be asked this was certainly top
10. ‘I am leaving and where I am going I can’t take my cat. I am desperate to find her a good home and you seem to have an air about you. As though you like animals. I’m so sorry I bothered you. Have a good day.’ Vic found himself reaching for the girl’s wrist, the contact obviously startling her as she glanced back at him.
‘Tell me about this cat you need a family for.’ He said with a smile. The girl was pretty
but nothing he felt sexually attracted to. Vic didn’t understand why he found himself offering
the woman a seat or asking her questions about her pet. He just knew something told him to keep
her there, to ask questions about this pet and to keep her talking.
Katie was in a mild shock, when she had approached the young tan male she hadn’t realizedwho it was. Now she was sitting across from Vic motherfucking Fuentes, one of her favorite singersof all time. He was asking questions about CatCat and seemed genuinely interested in helping herout. After the show and meeting Tony, she figured PTV wouldn’t be in town again for at least anotheryear. She never thought she would see any of them again. With a distracted thought, Katie realizedshe shouldn’t be talking to Vic right now. He should be in another state.
‘My bandmate is a huge animal lover, I mean we all are but specially him. I can
see if any of the guys would object to taking her in.’ Vic’s voice interrupted Katie’s thoughts, before
Katie could stop herself she blurted out ‘You mean Tony?’
Vic grinned widely. ‘So you DO know who I am! I wasn’t sure!’ Katie turned a deep crimson and nodded, suddenly finding the table interesting.
‘No need to be shy. I bet you are wondering why I am back in town?’ Again she nodded without
looking up. Vic chuckled softly obviously telling her not to be shy hadn’t done anything for her. ‘A localkid’s parents hired us to play her 16th birthday.’ Again, the young blonde just nodded making Vic feelstrange. Not really sure what to do, Vic sent a text to his tour manager and the guys asking about havinga touring pet cat.
Casey responded first only to state he wasn’t going to change the litter. Next, Jaime sent
a picture of him, and Mike holding sheepcat and pouting with text reading ‘Sheepcat needs a
friend.’ Vic had to laugh at that one causing Katie to look up at him finally. ‘The guys say
they love the idea.’
Katie’s entire face lit up like fireworks. ‘Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU! You guys are so amazing! When would be good to drop her off?’ As Vic went to answer his phone chimed again.
This time it was from Tony and was a picture of him hardcore cheesy smiling with the thumbs up.
Vic sighed and chuckled, damn kid looked like he was on excitement crack.
‘How about you run home and get her? I’ll wait here?’ Vic asked watching her smile
dim, Vic quickly added. ‘Or is that to soon? Perhaps you need more time to say goodbye.’
Katie shook her head, a sad smile on her face. ‘I’ll be back in 15 minutes.’
Vic waited patiently as the young blonde with tears in her eyes whispered
her goodbyes to the large cat. He could hear the woman’s heartbreaking as she
petted her for the final time. ‘Thank you again, Vic. This means a lot to me.
Be safe out there.’ Katie put the cat back into the carrier and handed it to Vic,
watching her walk away something dawned on him.
‘Katie, where are going?’ He shouted, she stopped looking over her shoulder, sad
smile on her lips. 'Away, Vic, Away.' She answered before waling into the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
So a few things: If you know me, you know what CatCat looks like because she is based off my cat. If you don't know me, feel free to ask for a picture of the cat CatCat is based off of. Next, thank you for reading, reviewing, recommending, subscribing and such. This story is my own version of excorcising my demons. After monthes of not feeling like myself, I am finally starting to feel human again. Final thing: PANTERA *smack*