Status: Editing.

Take a Bite of My Heart Tonight

07

“Do that again and I'll throw you in the water.” Brian warned Marley. Marley kicked water into his face and ran further up the beach, Brian started running after her. Brian had taken all their things back up to the car earlier before they had started messing about in the water.

“I'm sorry! I won't do it again!” Marley laughed as Brian grabbed her around the waist and threw her over his shoulder.

“Nope, not taking that chance.” Brian told her, walking towards the water.

“You ready?” He asked her.

“Nope.” The next thing Marley knew, she was submerged in water.

“You bastard!” She laughed, pushing her hair out of her face and fixing her top. Brian just shrugged and laughed at her.

“Come on, we can walk along the beach as you dry off and play our game, okay?” Brian asked her, reaching out for her hand and pulling her into his side. Marley nodded and slid her hand into his back pocket.

“So, do you have any brothers or sisters?” Marley asked Brian.

“I've got a half brother called Brent, half sister called McKenna and a step brother called Johnny-not Johnny Christ.” He told her, “Do you?”

“I have an older brother called Michael.” She said to him, moving into his side more.

“Are you cold?” Brian asked her, concerned.

“Just a bit, I'll warm up though.” Marley smiled at him, but before she could stop him, Brian had stripped his shirt off and was passing it to her.

“Are you sure?” She asked him, worried in case he was cold.

“Yeah, I'm used to Californian weather, and I'm dry.” He told her. Marley slipped his shirt on over her own clothes, grateful for the extra warmth. She then fit herself back into his side and smiled up at him cheekily.

“Is it my turn?” Marley asked Brian. He nodded in response.

“Erm.. Why do you have monsters tattooed on your arm?”

“Monsters are cool!” Brian defended himself.

“I wasn't saying anything bad about them.” Marley laughed at his defensiveness.

“Why did you move to California?” He asked, “If you don't mind me asking.”

“No, not at all. It's just somewhere I've always wanted to live.” She told him, Brian nodded.

“What was your first tattoo?” Marley asked Brian, poking his arm.

“This number one here, I got it when I was fifteen.” He showed her the number one on his finger.

“When did you lose your virginity?” Brian asked Marley, smirking at her when she stared at him.

“Brian!”

“What?” He looked at her innocently. “You have to answer, or I get to ask another one.” He waggled his eyebrows at her.

“Fine. I lost it when I was sixteen, it was terrible.” She grimaced.

“My turn! When did you lose yours?” She looked up at him, her smirk matching his.

“Fifteen.” He said to her, grinning.

“I bet you only lasted about thirty seconds!” She started laughing, imagining Syn after a premature ejaculation.

“Oh, you're just hilarious. I lasted a lot longer than thirty seconds! I gave her two orgasms!” Brian huffed, defending his sexual performance.

“Right..” Marley looked at him, laughing even more.

“I'll prove it to you right now if you want.” Brian stopped and turned to her, waggling his eyebrows.

“Maybe someday.” She patted his arm and carried on walking.

Brian caught up to her and put his arm back around her waist, tucking her into his side.

“So.. Any kinks?” Brian asked her. Marley hit his arm.

“I am not answering that.” She told him.

“You do, don't you?” He questioned, laughing at her.

“No!” She hit his arm again. “I'm not even speaking to you any more.” Marley turned away from him and kept walking down the beach.

“Marley, babe! I was only having a joke.” He ran up to her and pulled her to him. Marley turned around and stuck her tongue out at him.

“Do you have any kinks?” Marley turned the question round on him.

“Ugh no, I'm a pretty English girl who likes vanilla sex!” Brian said in a high pitched voice, mocking her.

“Aw, you called me pretty!” Marley pinched his cheek, ignoring him making fun of her.

“Would I have asked you on a date if you weren't pretty?” Brian raised his eyebrows at her.

“Uh, I don't know?” She shrugged her shoulders at him. Brian laughed at her and kissed her cheek.

“It's getting late, do you wanna come back to my place and watch some movies?” He asked her. Marley thought about it and decided she would.

“Sure, no scary films though, right?” She looked up at him.

“Promise.” Brian winked at her.

***

“You told me this wasn't scary!” Marley was currently sitting in Brian's lap watching Insidious.

“Well, I thought you knew Insidious would be a scary film babe.” He laughed at her, pulling her closer.

“I knew it was scary, but you told me it was awful!” She hit his chest. “And you lied!” Brian laughed at her again.

Brian's doorbell rang and Marley jumped, falling out of Brian's lap and onto the floor. Brian walked out of the living room to open it laughing to himself. He walked back in with Jimmy, Zacky and another guy, who Marley decided was Johnny due to his height.

“Gates, if you had said you was getting some we wouldn't have came!” Zacky slurred, sitting next to Marley and putting his arm around her.

“I would have!” Jimmy shouted.

“Dude, not right now.” Brian growled at them, Marley just laughed.

“Hi, I'm Johnny.” He introduced himself, holding a hand out for her to shake.

“Marley.” She smiled and shook his hand.

“Marley! Have some Jack Daniels!” Jimmy yelled at her, pushing a glass of Jack Daniels and coke under her nose.

“Uh, sure.”

***

“Lets play a game!” Jimmy shouted and ran into the kitchen, after about five minutes he returned with a pitcher full of beer, pint glass and some cans of beer.

“What game?” Marley was already quite drunk so she readily agreed.

“I put this pint glass in here.” Jimmy placed the pint glass into the pitcher full of beer and put a little bit of beer into the glass to steady it. “Then each person has to add a bit each time and who ever makes it tip has to drink what's in it.” Everybody nodded, showing that they understood.

Zacky poured beer to about half way into the glass and passed the can to Johnny, who poured until it was nearly full. It was Marley's turn next and as she was pouring the beer, Brian knocked her arm causing the glass to over flow and sink.

“Thanks Bri.” Marley punched him in the arm.

“Drink up baby.” Marley fished the glass out and started chugging the contents with woops and cheers from the guys.

Each time it came to Marley's turn someone always seemed to knock her or distract her causing her to lose and have to drink the beer. After about two more times Marley was hiccuping and leaning on Brian for support, even though she was sitting on the floor.

“Bri-hiccup-Can I sleep here tonight?” Marley asked him, kissing his cheek. Brian was just as drunk as she was.

“Sure babe. Do you want to go up now?” He asked her, attempting to stand up and falling back down.

“Yes please.” Marley closed her eyes and lay down on the floor.

“Silly Marley! You can't sleep there!” Brian tried to pick Marley up but ended up just falling on her.

“Just stay here, you're comfy.” Marley snuggled into Brian's chest and fell asleep.

“We're gonna crash here, Gates, 'cause Johnny was supposed to be our designated driver.” Jimmy slurred, pointing at Johnny who was attempting to snuggle into Marley's side.

“Fuck off, short shit.” Brian pushed Johnny away. “Sure, just keep short shit on a leash.”

Jimmy jumped on top of Johnny and wrapped his arms around him, “Come on dude, sleepy time!” Johnny cuddled into Jimmy and closed his eyes. “Mhmm.”

Zacky looked around at Brian and Marley snuggled together on the floor, then at Jimmy and Johnny asleep together and promptly decided he would take his chances getting up the stairs and sleeping in one of the spare rooms.
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry that its like, three day's overdue, but its longer! :D

Twitter