You're in the Wolf Pack Now!

3

They pulled up outside a massive house and Faith wandered behind them taking in the size of the place when Phil grabbed her pulling her after him “Come on” he said and she walked quicker, a woman answered the door telling them Alan was in his room and took them upstairs. She knocked on the door and a voice answered “Alan your friends are here” she said and the door opened to reveal Alan.

“Hey guys” “Hey Alan, how are you man?” Doug asked and he nodded “I’m just going out to walk the dog, come with me” he replied looking excited at the thought and Doug nodded glaring at Stu who sighed “Yeah cool whatever” he mumbled. “Come on lets go!” Alan said shutting the door and walking off and they followed “Alan are you coming to the party?” Phil asked and he nodded “Yeah like I’d miss my number one friend’s party” he replied and Phil laughed quietly.

Alan opened the door as a dog ran past him and he smiled but Faith froze and Phil smiled putting his arm around her neck “It’s okay, she’s really friendly” he reassured and she shook her head “I’ll stay with you and if she comes over I’ll talk to her but really Faith you’ll be okay. Trust me” he whispered and Stu looked over at them but Phil shook his head as a sign to leave it. Faith had been scared of dogs since she was a kid and one knocked her over, she was only just walking and her parents visited a friend who had a retriever and it only wanted to say hello but it knocked her over and since then she’d hated dogs, she couldn’t even remember it but she just froze when she saw a dog.

“Come on Phil!” Alan shouted, ”We’re coming” he said pulling Faith with him “Oh I thought with was a wolf pack thing” stated and Faith looked at Phil “He has wolves?” she whispered and Phil laughed shaking his head. “Wolf pack” Alan repeated “He said wolf pack Phil, I’m not going anywhere near wolves” she panicked “No we’re the wolves” Stu informed and she looked between them as the dog came running back in and she jumped.

The dog ran over to them and Phil pushed her behind him crouching down to the dog “See Faith she’s nice, say hello to her” Phil said calmly and she shook her head “I’m going” “No, don’t be a wimp. Stay you’ll be fine, come on Alan lets go” Phil stated standing up as Stu spoke to the dog and it ran to him. “Alan do you think Faith could join us, she’s my cousin. Faith this is one of my friends Alan” Phil introduced and she nodded ”Hi, I’ve heard about you” she said quietly and Alan’s eyes lit up “You tell people about me?” Alan asked and Phil nodded “Yeah I do” he replied and Alan grinned hugging him before walking out the door and the dog followed.