‹ Prequel: Unlikely Beginning
Status: Sequel to Unlikely Beginning! Enjoy :)

Live While We're Young

I'll Make You Love Me Again

A nervous feeling started in my stomach as my car inched closer and closer towards the hotel that Harry was staying at. The closer I got the more my mind started to go on and on about all the things we could possibly talk about which gave me this horrible feeling. I was terrified which was ridiculous but honestly most of the things we could possible talk about scared the crap out of me. I wasn't even sure if it was the fact that it was Harry and he just made me so tongue tied or if it was just the fact that I was never good with words. I would think one thing and say the complete opposite and make a fool out of myself. However knowing myself, I had so many questions that I would never find the courage to ask. My skin started to burn and I could feel tears well up in my eyes. I started to shake the feeling away holding back my tears as I pulled my car to a stop.

I was already parked when my phone began to ring loudly in my purse. Once I retrieved it from my purse I slide my thumb horizontally across my iPhone to answer, "Heather have you arrived yet?" Harry sounded nervous on the other end.

"I-uh-well yeah I'm kind of already here."

"Listen, stay in your car and I'm coming down. The paparazzi is starting to crowd around the entrance so stay put and I'll get you, ok?" I nodded even though Harry couldn't see me as the line went dead immediately after he finished his sentence. I could see now that he was right, there were a ton of men who had cameras permanently attached to their hands ready for any celebrity to walk in or out of the hotel.

Not even a few minutes later the paparazzi started to yell over one another trying to get any information out of Harry as he quickly rushed towards my car. Paul was right behind him trying to give him room to move away from the paparazzi even though they weren't giving him much space. Flashing lights started to blind me as Harry ran over to the drivers side where I was tapping gently on the window. I was in the process of grabbing my purse when Harry held his hand out to me to help me me out. "Harry my bag!" He nodded reaching in quickly to grab my purse then immediately hid my face as the flashing cameras started to go off.

I moved quickly in between Harry and Paul as the paparazzi yelled numerous questions at us. I kept my head down as Paul guided the both of us in the right direction because the camera lights were still too much for me. I felt Harry's arm across my back and his other hand held tightly onto my hand. "Keep your head down. We are almost inside." Harry whispered into my ear. He was right because within seconds we were safe inside the hotel.

-

As soon as we stepped foot into Harry's hotel room he had excused himself to his room leaving me with Paul. "Wasn't that fun?" Paul joked with me as he made himself comfortable on the couch. I looked up at the TV to see that I had interrupted a game of Black Ops which made me giggled to myself, I sat down on the separate couch adjacent to the one Paul was now laying across. He honestly was a different kind of bodyguard, the kind that was fun and laid back and definitely the opposite from the ones in movies. I could see now why the boys had chose him.

"You look nervous?" Paul said not breaking eye contact with the TV.

"Is it obvious?"

"Very actually but don't worry Harry is to. Before you got here he was going on and on about what to say or how to go about seeing you. You crazy kids need to just get back together," I smiled a little, "plus after what happened you are going to be all gossip shows can talk about!"

"I don't know. It's been a while since Harry and I have talked so that might not even happen for us."

"Right because you weren't all the boy could talk about in the last six-" Harry walked in stopping Paul from finishing his sentence.

Did Harry really talk about me? Because from how much effort he made to talk to me it almost seemed clear he was over me. "Sorry I just had to get something."

"No problem."

"Can we talk now?"

"That's what I'm here for," I said nodding as Harry led me to another room. I didn't see any suit cases so I knew no one occupied the room. The bed was also not slept in and I knew if any of the boys were here that bed would of not been made. Especially not this early in the day.

I took a seat at the small table that was in the corner of the room and Harry took the edge of the bed. I could feel the tension start to build up as I waited for him to say anything. "Let me start by saying that I am so sorry I didn't call or text you, I just didn't know what to say. I was hurt and I didn't know how to talk to you and act like I was fine when clearly I wasn't."

"You didn't talk to me because you were hurt? That's your excuse?" My tone came out a little annoyed and that wasn't my intention. However it had already been said.

"Yes! Heather I know that it doesn't make up for anything but I swear...you were the only thing on my mind. I couldn't stay focused nonetheless wake up every morning knowing you weren't mine." He looked at me with sad eyes and my heart broke into a million more pieces. I hated this, I hated the way things had ended and I just hated the way he reacted to the whole situation. I was hurt too! I was just as heartbroken as he was and yet I wanted nothing more than to talk to him. "Please don't be mad at me."

"I'm not mad Harry. I'm upset, yes but I'm not mad at you. I didn't understand what I did wrong so I just left it alone. I thought day after day that you would call eventually but you never did. Then you show up at the restaurant and-"

"I know I ambushed you yesterday!! I'm SO sorry for that as well. I'm just so sorry Heather!" He got up and began pacing around the room. "What can I do? Honestly I'll do anything just give me another chance! I am begging you. I will get down on my knees right now. I will do it!" A half smile, half frown took over his face as he walked towards me.

"Harry you don't have to get down on your knees!" I shook my head smirking a little.

"Watch me! I will do anything just so you will forgive me." He crouched down in front of me placing his hands down on my knees for support.

I started to smile at how adorable I found him at this very moment. "No really, DON'T!"

"I'm doing it anyways because I love you that much and I need you to forgive me!" He was now down on one knee and about to get on his other when I grabbed his face and kissed him.

My heart started to pound like crazy and my stomach felt weird. I could feel myself melt right there as we continued to kiss. I felt his hands move towards my face as well. I pulled away to see Harry still had his eyes closed as his eyelids started to flutter open. His lips creased into a smile which showed off his dimples and I couldn't help but smile as well. "I love you Heather!" He said turning bright red, Harry turned away in embarrassment but I pulled his face back to mine.

"I love you too Harry. Now prove to me that I made the right decision in giving you another chance." His smile grew bigger as he stood up bringing me up with him. Harry slowly wrapped his arms around me tightly as he leaning towards me kissing me again. This time with passion making it hard to break away.
♠ ♠ ♠
AW I COULDN'T HELP IT! I MISSED THEM BEING TOGETHER. Okay too much cuteness for one night :))))