Status: Rating might go up

Close Your Eyes

First Meetings

"You've got to be kidding me." Dasha mumbled under her breath as she looked at her younger sister in disgust. She couldn't believe that her devious sister with dimples have convinced her to tag along with her to some social event; to an event that she rather not be in at the moment given that this was one of her rare days off and here she was spending it with her sister at an event where rich people flashed their wealth to the world.

Dasha would roll her eyes if she could but keeping up the façade she smiled when needed and excused herself from her ignorant sister and walked to the bathroom to fix herself up. Biting her lip; she saw her reflection. A tight red cocktail dress that highlighted her voluptuous figure in a flattering way as her bust line pushed slightly up leaving some to the imagination. While her mocha colored legs were shown off to the world; even though her legs were a bit on the short side her height made up for it.

Then finally looking at her death trap shoes that Ivy her sister made her wear by the bat of her eyelashes and make up that she would never wear in her life. Mascara, eyeliner that defined her cat like eyes and red lipstick that made the woman feels beautiful in some way, if she just looked at her face and nothing else that demeaned her. Her dark chocolate wavy hair that was styled for the night cascaded down her right shoulder. Running her hands down her dress to smooth it out her dark brown eyes darted to the bathroom stall that went wide open revealing a strawberry blond that looks slightly annoyed.

Deciding to make conversation with the clearly distressed woman, "Rough night?" Dasha didn't know what else to start with than that and thought she could run with it if the woman responded back. The strawberry blond woman gave her a tired smile, "Like you wouldn't believe."

"With events like these all you can do is just grin and bear it." she commented making the other woman nod in agreement while she shared that not only did she have to be at this event but she had to look out for someone just to make sure that he stays at least for a little while. That made Dasha chuckle, "Want to switch places?" she joked while going on about how her sister forced her to come to this event since she didn't want to go alone.

The woman looked like she realized something, "I have to get back out there to make sure that Tony stays and not make a fool out of himself. Nice to meet you Ms…" she trailed off.

"Dasha. Dasha Swan." she introduced herself as she held out her hand to the woman.

"Pepper Potts." the mystery woman finally answered knowing it was respectable to give out your name after asking for theirs. Honestly, Pepper thought she heard of the last name Swan before and wanted to check out any files of this young woman when she reports back. It sounded too familiar to pass up, Dasha and Pepper parted ways after they headed out of the bathroom.

Dasha wanted to drag her little sister out of the party seeing that she was drinking huge amounts of alcohol, storming over to her she hissed quietly near her, "Ivy, what the hell do you think you are doing?" the older woman wanted an answer and seeing that Ivy's short black dress was a bit hiked up showing her long legs even more she smirked, "Trying to get some action and drinking. What does it look like I am doing?"

Dasha glared at Ivy, "You can't be acting like this. You have a daughter at home-"

"Who is well taken care of by our dad so that I could have some fun tonight." she cut her off as she winked at a bystander. Dasha was more than furious that she was using their father to babysit so she can still act like the idiotic teenager that she used to be. Sometimes she acted like she didn't want to be the mother of her child; Willow was going through so much and did Ivy notice that she was wondering where her dad is? No, she just ignores her most of the time leaving her with their father Clyde or Dasha whenever she has time after working endless shifts at the hospital.

Dasha snatched her baby sister's hand and snapped at her, "No you will not. You have to be responsible and you told dad that you needed him to babysit so you can do your job. Nothing else, Ivy Rae." making the younger sister flinch at her full name. Ivy groaned as she spun around in her heels almost tumbling before she whined, "Come on, Ash. Let me have some fun. I haven't been laid in so long."

Dasha narrowed her eyes, "I bet the last time you were laid was two weeks ago."

"Like I said. A very long time."

"That's not a long time Ivy."

Ivy scoffed, "Okay, whatever. Just because you haven't gotten laid in three years doesn't mean that you have to take your wrath out on me." Flipping her hair in Dasha's face she turned with a dimpled smirk "Now if you excuse me. I need some lovin'." watching her saunter away into the crowd once again making Dasha rubbed her temples. What was she going to do with this woman? Seeing that Ivy already found someone, she knew that she would have to take Willow home with her tonight so she can spare the young six year old of her mother's latest conquest. Also, Ivy shared that she would rather not have Willow with her and her one night stand since it was a cock blocker as she once told her.

Shaking her head, the words that comes out of the woman's mouth was borderline outrageous. If Dasha was in her situation she would put Willow's needs first instead of her own and make sure that the little girl is growing up happy as can be and not be ashamed of her mother when she is around other people. Ivy needed to stop pretending that she was still a teenager instead of brushing off her daughter who will be stuck at someone's house while she cried at night.

Crossing her arms with a scowl on her face she heard, "A beautiful woman like you shouldn't be so mad, doesn't make you attractive." Dasha's eyebrow twitched at the nonchalant comment about her anger and tried to ignore him moving her head to focus on one side thinking that this man would get the hint. She didn't care who he was; all she knew was that he was probably wealthy and wants to get some tail before the party comes to a close.

"Not a talker I presume?" the unknown man continued as she heard him shuffle his feet before he walked in front of her blocking her sight as she narrowed her eyes at his face that was almost eye level. He grinned at her seeing now seeing that this woman is something he wasn't use to; he liked a challenge and seeing the scowl deepened on her face she either recognized him or annoyed that he was so persistent. Him being conceited was thinking of the first assumption that he had.

"That is a wonderful dress you have on. It would look even better on my bedroom floor." he smirked seeing that he irritated her; if he had to stay here because of Pepper's consist demands he might as well have fun with this woman from getting what he wants or just toying with her.

Dasha smiled mockingly, "Thanks. I'll make sure to burn this dress when I get home, Mr. Stark." She knew who he was and wanted to smash her face in when she didn't recognize his voice when he first spoke with her. The woman couldn't believe that the one man that she hated more than anything was right here in front of her…talking to her. Dasha has to go through every day around the hospital hearing about how wonderful and sexy Tony Stark was and she thought it was absurd that so many women fall victim to his charms.

It didn't matter that women knew what he was known for; most women just want to get the opportunity to get laid by him so they can say they were nailed by the playboy billionaire or thought that they will be the one to change his lecherous ways and turn him into an obedient man that would be perfect for marriage. Dasha thought those women who thought who can change him were even more idiotic than the ones that want to sleep with him; at least they know no one can change his ways unless he wants to and seeing what he has done over the years that isn't changing any time soon.

"Great idea. Why don't we burn it somewhere like…? I don't know my place?" he suggested as he latched his fingers onto one of the straps of her dress making her shiver in disgust. She stepped back as she glared at him even more for suggesting something like that. "I'm not that kind of woman, Mr. Stark." she hissed while trying to be as formal as possible since he does have the power to kick her to the curb if he wanted to.

All he did was smirk, "Please call me Tony." his fingers trailed up to her shoulder sensually rubbing her collarbone "Let's face it, you hate this place and so do I and I have seen you and the way you look at these people like you just want to set them on fire for being so pompous and I couldn't agree more."

Dasha saw that Tony did make a good point and it freaked her out a bit that he has been watching her from some time since he has noticed that she has distaste for these people. It was pretty evident to anyone who was paying attention to her that she hated being there and didn't even belong. As much as she would love to leave, not with Tony, she couldn't because she had to make sure that Ivy returned home safely and then Dasha had to pick up Willow if Ivy did find someone to share a bed with tonight.

"No thanks. Maybe next time." she replied sarcastically; thinking that she will never see him again but she didn't see that Tony was going to keep to her word not noticing the sarcasm or cared if she was just joking around. "Alright, see you next time…"

"Cleo Withers." she introduced herself as; Dasha did not want to give him her real name even though Cleo was her middle name she only partially lied about her name she guessed. Besides it was probably the last time they will see each other or better is if he just forgot about her which is more likely than anything that he will since he has a girl in his bed as much as he changes his underwear.

"Cleo Withers. I like it." he muttered as she rolled her eyes and walked away trying to find her sister. Dasha already had to deal with her sister being loose and did not want to deal with the male version of her. Not surprised to see Ivy's lips latched on to a man's already she saw them muttering something as she caught up to them. Grabbing Ivy's arm, "Let's go Iv." but her sister complained "Let me have fun, please?"

"Yeah let her have fun and get that stick out of your ass." the man said before he sucked on Ivy's neck making her giggle. Dasha kept in the bile that was threatening to crawl out of her system as she just shook her head knowing that whatever she did was going to be useless unless she caused a scene and she wasn't about to do something like that. The older woman whispered to her sister that she will keep Willow and drop her off at school tomorrow as Ivy just mumbled, "Yeah, sure, whatever."

It was heartbreaking seeing how cold hearted and selfish Ivy was being at the moment. Finally, walking out of the party the valet drove her car up so she can get in. Dasha gave him a tip and offered a smile before she climbed in dialing her father's number as she plugged in the Bluetooth and pushed it into her ear. Taking off her shoes she drove away waiting for her father to answer as it continued to beep, "Hello?"

"Hey dad. I'm going to pick up Willow, have her ready in twenty." was all she said knowing that routine by now as she listen to her father sigh. "Alright. Have a safe drive" was it sad to say that Clyde and Dasha made short calls to one another now knowing what the other one wanted since it happens all the time. Either one of the them would call night or day about the pick-ups and who Willow gets to sleep over with since Ivy is off playing 'spread my legs for anyone'.

It upset Dasha to have her sister acting like she doesn't care about Willow; she's fully convinced she doesn't until she sees that Ivy does have a soft side to her and gives Willow all the love and attention she really needs unless a man walks by which was often. Times like these she wished she could just take her niece under her care since her mother is just too unbearable right now. Dasha always had a soft spot for children and being a pediatric surgeon proves it. It's a high demanding job but she wouldn't trade it for the world.

Parking at her father's driveway, she sighed seeing the lights were still on upstairs meaning Willow was probably awake waiting for her mom to come pick her up. Dasha wished the little girl was asleep so she can just deal with the questions in the morning, but when the door opened revealing the six year old with a bright smile saying, "Mommy!" it broke her heart that her little face turned to a frown when she saw her aunt standing there instead of her mother. Willow tilt her head asking where her mother was and seeing the little doe eyed girl just made it all the harder to explain.

Bending down to her level, Dasha smiled softly, "You're mommy is working late tonight-"

"Again?" the little girl whined "She always works late."

"I know, but she has to take care of you somehow right? You'll be sleeping over at my house for tonight. How does that sound?" Willow looked at her aunt thinking about what she should do, as much as she loves her aunt she favors her mother more and wants her this instant. But knowing that she is working really hard to put food on the table she thought it wouldn't be that bad as she saw her grandfather give the princess backpack and duffle bag to Dasha.

"Now gimme a hug, water bug." Clyde said as he opened his arms wide enough for his only granddaughter to embrace him. Willow giggled at her favorite nickname; she always loved the nickname since it was something that reminded her of grandfather since he was born in the South and with the Southern accent, the nickname just sounded even more special when he says it. It was soothing to her as she felt his large hand rubbing down her back, "You know your mommy loves you right?" he mumbled into her dark brown frizzy hair.

Willow nodded slowly knowing it was true, "You'll see her tomorrow." he promised pulling away from the six year old.

"Come on, Willie." Dasha used the nickname she gave the little girl, holding out her hand for her to take. Grabbing her aunt's hand she waved her grandfather goodbye as she climbed into her aunt's car while Dasha piled the bags in the backseat with her niece. Slowly peeling out of the driveway, Dasha saw the little girl pouting in the backseat and left her alone since nothing she could ever say to her would make her feel better. When they arrived home, Dasha was happy that Willow fell asleep during the drive home and slowly picked her up and walked into the house trying her hardest not to wake up the little girl.

Tucking her in the special made room just for her niece she walked out and left the door with a little crack she gathered the bags in the car and settle them in Willow's room before she went to her bed and changed out of her ridiculous clothes and got settled into bed finally relieved that her skin and body can finally breathe.
♠ ♠ ♠
One of my stories from another site. Hope you like it :) I'm start off pre-Iron Man then transition into the movies so it will take a little time before we are in the first one. Comments, recs, and subcs are welcome