Status: Rating might go up

Close Your Eyes

Submit

"What are you doing?" Dasha muttered as she felt Tony attempt to wrap his arms around her. She quickly took a step to the side to avoid the contact. Narrowing her eyes at the mischievous face she reminded him that she was still upset with him.

Tony groaned, "Why won't you just let it go? It's been two months, Dash. Can't we move on and just have make-up sex already?"

Dasha tensed at the suggestion, she switched her feet from one foot to the other as she tried to get comfortable again without her thoughts being plagued of her writhing underneath Tony's body…

"Sex has never been agreed upon or this relationship for that matter. Why don't you let this go?" She had to know why he has kept this charade going for so long. It has been several months if not longer that they have been a couple in the public eye. She never knew what was going on in that brain of his.

Personally she didn't understand how he can gain from this. Dasha had nothing to offer other than her medical expertise and his company that he is rebooting for something more eco-friendly still has nothing to do with her profession.

As Tony inched closer to Dasha, she took steps back being backed up into a corner with his slightly muscled arms caving in on her. His honey colored eyes grew warm as they bored into hers, "Why would I ever let you go?"

The slight change of demeanor that Tony now possessed was a little strange. He was more loving and possibly touchier than ever. Dasha was guessing the near death experience put his life into perspective even if she didn't want to become a part of it or that is what she kept telling herself.

She didn't want to stare in the eyes of Tony Stark all day she didn't want his hands on her or want him to randomly kiss her. Instead of dealing with the problem, she averted in the most childish way possible.

"Your fatass is suffocating me. Seriously lay off the whoppers." Dasha probed his slightly rounded belly from the lack of exercise. Tony has been more reclusive and stayed indoors working on his project that he wasn't as active as he used to be.

Tony then idiotic responded, "Says the woman whose thighs look like two pigs in a blanket."

Dasha glared murderously at him; she knew that she has gained a bit of weight as well and for him to cross that line only meant one thing. The man should be left in the Sahara Desert to rot. The billionaire looked unaffected as he gazed right back with suspicious eyes.

Dasha then looked at him weirdly before a tiny prick on her arm made her jump. Lifting her arm up, she hissed, "What the hell, Tony?"

"Any secrets I should know, Dasha?" Tony quipped, eyes boring deeper into her own leaving her slightly disturbed. There was something up. She knew he knew something, but she kept her feet firmly on the ground as she shook her head.

Before Tony could come up with a smug comment she fired back, "Anything I should know?"

"Nope." Tony popped the 'p' in his answer.

His form was relaxed and cool when he responded. Her fingers pressed lightly on his wrist while asking receiving no abnormal heart beat. He was good. A little too good and Dasha could care less if he was on to her; she wanted him to know that she was aware he was hiding something.

Tony released the fiery woman with the sample he came for in the first place. "I'll be in my garage. Don't disturb me."

Dasha huffed muttering how she would never want to disturb him if she wanted to. There was nothing that she wanted from him at the moment except for the fact that her supervisor was coming to visit in a few hours. The wretched woman was a beyond pain and only saw the worse in her.

Sometimes there wasn't a point in pursuing her career and staying at the level that she is in now. She could be a pediatrician since her level of residency still abled her to have the similar studies. It sounded like she was giving up, but she had to look at the bigger picture.

Now that her secret was rising from the dark and Fury being on her tail for the past few months even though the Avengers Initiative was revoked, he still wanted her attributes. Just a small suggestion that he wanted her on his team than a rogue mutant; Dasha is still looked after by Agent Harrison himself.

He is lurking around somewhere…

Then she thought about the achievement she would accomplish if she stuck through it and open up her own practice like she wanted to. The bastard himself has already gone through some of the minor details with her the development without her permission and in the midst of suitable candidates to work with once the practice is open.

"Dasha."

Merely glancing at Jak she turned to her previous engagement as she continued with her studies. Close fist pressed against her cheek she mumbled, "What do you want, Harrison?"

The distinctive frown was placed on his lips as he sat next to her dismissing the cold shoulder he was receiving. He didn't care if she was trying to block him out there had to be some level of respect and he wasn't getting anything.

Crossing his legs he sat next to her humming to himself. He smirked when he saw her hand twitch as she flipped the page. Turning the nameless tune to a familiar one, he saw the same reaction. Jak is surely amusing himself as he switched from the Jurassic Park theme song to Batman and finally Star Wars.

The definite trumpet playing with his lips made her crack. A small gust of wind blew upon his face as his hand naturally gripped around the hand that was about to strangle him. Blue eyes knowingly stared down at the angry woman.

"Easy there, tiger. I have reflexes like a kitty cat." He winked at her playfully.

Dasha growled as she snatched her hand away. "Then shut up or I will force you."

Jak pursed his lips easily seeing that his friend was frustrated. He blinked slowly before he suggested something. "Whataya say we spar a bit? Get the tension off those rusty shoulders of yours?" A brow was raised on his counterpart as he continued. "I know you still detest my very presence and whatever you have going on with Tony. You can take it out on me if you like. It'll be fun."

The friendly smile that was shot at her irked her. Everyone has a secret and she shouldn't be the one to judge, but knowing that her best friend hid this secret from her still made her speechless. Then for Tony…she rather not think about it.

"Alright." Dasha stood up from the couch stretching her limbs. She has a few hours to kill before her supervisor arrived.

Jak grinned; he sprung up from his seat as they walked in the sparring room. The boxing ring sat in the middle. "We'll spar here. Anything goes?" He asked; he pushed a few chairs away from them before standing the opposing side.

Agreeing to the terms she took her stance. "Taekwondo. This will be interesting." Dasha rolled her eyes before the heavy steps of her opponent took her by surprise with his speed. Leaning back she used her right hand with full force to push his punch away from her. She didn't think he would be that fast.

"Surprised I see."

Dasha growled as she pushed his fist away quickly before going for his torso. Jak blocked effortlessly, keeping the grip on her hand pushing it down as he swung his leg around to hit the side of her face. As she fell to the ground, Dasha spat the small amount of blood when she heard, "Don't think you are the only one that has anger issues. I could have easily mangled your arm if I wanted to."

She knew that. From the angle of her arm he could have kicked her arm right out of its socket and with sheer force probably some internal bleeding. She swiftly kicked her feet towards his legs leaving him distracted as she flipped to her feet before landing an open handed punch to the chest.

Jak wheezed as he clutched his chest leaving him open. Going for another blow, Jak regained his breath and before she could process it her back hit the mat. Both panted with the sweat rolling down their faces.

"Again." Dasha growled; she pushed Jak off of her as they regained their positions.

Dasha and Jak continued with their spar going for each blow. It aggravated Dasha that Jak was holding back; she could easily tell seeing that each move was fluid and innate. Whenever he would take it to the next step involving her in more pain he would back off and go an alternate route.

She wasn't however. Dasha couldn't afford to hold back since she was giving it her all. She wasn't an expert fighter like Jak. The man had a mixture of every fighting style while she had one.

Dasha was struggling. Heavily panting, she halted as the beads of sweat rolled down her body. Her clothes clung to her as she worked out every frustration that she had. She could see what Jak was doing and she felt a small appreciation towards him.

"Miss Swan, Dr. Matters is here to see you."

"Thank you Jarvis. Tell her I will be there shortly."

Dasha slowly walked passed Jak before she stopped by the door. "Thanks." She continued on in a faster pace knowing her advisor was marking her down for tardiness. Jak smiled softly as he sat on the matted floor.

"You're welcome, Dash."

Dasha quickly showered and changed into the extra clothes that she brings over daily. Racing towards the living room she saw Mariah Matters perched on the couch. When her eyes reached Dasha's, she frowned. "A surgeon should never be late, Dr. Swan."

"I'm sorry. I got caught up in other matters."

Mariah snapped her folder shut with a small glare. "Don't let it happen again."

Dasha bit her tongue for the next hour and a half with preparations of what to expect from the exam. Dr. Matters wouldn't have been there if it wasn't for Tony and his charm. Then again Dr. Matters spent the remainder of her time at the garage.

She grinned when her supervisor asked if Tony was available. When she answered her that he was free as a bird, she felt a sense of contentment filling her at the annoyed face he was probably wearing at the moment.

Sliding into the comfy sofa again she was accompanied by Jak. The wall that was built between them was slowly starting to disappear. The small nudge had her looking at him with a questionable gaze.

Jak grinned leaving her the same expression on her face. "Love you, D."

"Love you too, Jackie." She mumbled.

With a sense of peace surrounding them she felt more at ease than ever until Dr. Matters came storming up from the garage. Her eyes were focused on the door and with a harsh slam of the door Dasha knew that she was never going to hear the end of it.

Times like these made her wish Pepper still worked as his personal assistant.

[2]

"Why do you keep acting like we are this intimate? It's getting really annoying." Dasha grumbled, she inched away from Tony once again as he tried to make another pass at her.

"Oh come on! Don't tell me you don't think about that kiss? It was mind blowing if I say so myself." Tony grinned; the arrogance coming off of him was making it harder for her to breath with little space he had to offer.

This time he cornered her at his personal gym. Somewhere she thought that he wouldn't actually be at the moment given that he was so preoccupied with his new project.

Dasha scoffed at the suggestion of her actually thinking about the kiss or kisses she should say. Her lips actually still tingled if she thought about it. Biting her lower lip, she turned her head away as she whispered something unintelligent.

Tony had her by the face, his body molded against hers with the wall hitting her back. She was trapped. When he said her name she stopped trying to wiggle her way out of his embrace. The dark brown pools captured her attention. Pressing his forehead against hers, he said something she never thought he would say.

"You have no idea how much work I put into protecting you from everything that has been going on, but I guess it's useless given to your background." His eyes grew stern as he watched hers widened in shock. "I know what you are, Dasha. Any more secrets you should tell me or should I learn them from Patches at every step."

The large lump in her throat made it harder for her to swallow. Her body froze at the assumption of what he may possibly know. "I have no idea what you are talking about."

Tony sighed, "Don't pull this on me, Dash. I know you are a mutant. I know everything."

Her nostrils flared, her blood started to rise at his ignorance. "No…you don't. You have no clue and you don't know everything. Stop suggesting that you do."

"I know you were in the loony bin for a few years. Your sister is afraid of you and your mother-"

"Shut up." Tears pool around her eyes as flashes of her past continued to present itself. "If you want to talk about secrets then tell me this." A heated gaze zeroed in on Tony as she burned holes through his skull. "Why didn't you tell anyone you were dying from the same thing that was keeping you alive?"

"That didn't concern you, Dasha."

"It didn't—didn't concern me?! You wrote your fucking will out for us, Tony! You gave Pepper your company, you were building me my own practice and don't think I don't know about the small fund that you made for Willow. Do you know how much we were worried about you? We didn't know what was going on and I knew it was something serious when we were on our way back from Monaco."

Dasha slowly inhaled as she felt her own heart pumping in her chest. "We were scared…pissed off that you didn't tell us."

Tony white knuckled the wall behind Dasha as he listened to every word she said. He didn't want to listen. All the emotional crap that she was spewing out was never his strong suit, but each word reeled him in closer where he was feeling remorse.

Apologetic; a feeling that he rarely felt when dealing with another person.

"Don't you mean 'I'?"

Dasha furrowed her brows in question. Tony licked his lips as he shifted his weight from one side to the other. "Don't you mean 'how much I was worried about you?' or 'I was scared'. Didn't you mean that you actually care?"

"I meant 'we'."

"And I think you meant 'I'." Tony rebutted.

Dasha and Tony glared at one another, one more forceful than the other. "You think about that kiss day and night." He quickly rerouted the subject back to the previous one as he smirked. "You wish I would do it again and I will if you ask me to."

"I don't want a damn kiss. I want a fuckin' apology."

"You first."

"Tony!"

The billionaire rolled his eyes leaning in closer to Dasha practically squishing her against the wall. "Why should I? You haven't apologized for being mean to me or hiding this huge secret from me when we are supposed to be in a relationship."

"I should say the same to you." Dasha gritted her teeth.

A small pause was created making the other realize what she said. Tony grinned while Dasha tried to interrupt his thought process. "Now, now." He clamped a hand over her mouth. "Don't want to ruin the moment. Finally broke you down, didn't I?" He looped an arm around her waist bringing her closer to his body and away from the wall.

Tony threw a disgusted look towards Dasha when he felt something wet across his palm. He released her mouth wiping the saliva on her sweatpants. "That wasn't polite."

"Smearing it on my pants wasn't either." She growled.

When Tony mumbled under his breath, she asked him what he said.

"I didn't say anything." He childish answered.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing." The two continued to stare until Tony's wavered. Sighing dramatically he grumbled, "I'm sorry."

"For what?" Dasha gave him a pointed look. The same look that a mother would give to a child when they both knew what the kid did wrong, but wanted the child to voice their mistakes.

Tony swallowed his pride, biting back every sarcastic remark. "For hiding things from you."

"And?"

"For being 'inconsiderate'." Tony wheezed when he received a blow to his side for the snarky remark.

"And?"

"Jesus Christ woman." Tony pulled her up against him and kissed her. The same emotions that ignited the other time were revived in the pit of his stomach. He didn't mind getting her mind off of things by kissing her; he rather distract her another way, but he would be getting around to that later.

Then the smallest of kisses was received back. Dasha added a bit of pressure against his lips when Tony's tongue flicked her closed lips she pulled back. Short of breath she said, "I'm still angry with you."

"All is forgiven? Good." Tony answered himself before sliding his tongue into her mouth, his fingers dug into her scalp as he tasted her. She tasted like chocolate with a hint of cherries? The irony of her tasting like chocolate made him smile a bit. He shouldn't be surprised given that the woman feeds off chocolate like it was air.

The stress has been eating at her or that is what he has been told by Agent Cool Shades who has been attached to her like glue. Prone for her to be over eating; hopefully this will relieve a small amount of stress.

Maybe he should try…

One of his hands crept down her back as he grazed her ass for a test run. No fist hurtling towards his throat or private area. He kept his hand on the side of her ass before slowly sliding it to the center and giving one of them a small squeeze.

Cue the separation.

Dasha pushed him away with a small glare. "Don't think I would give it up to you that easily."

Tony smirked, "We'll see, Sunshine."