Status: Rating might go up

Close Your Eyes

Change

Dasha felt relaxed, serene in the every possible way. The beautiful sound of silence made her smile as she relished in the darkness she is in. Her eyes were closed, her legs in a crossed position and only her breathing passing through the room. Until the most whiney sound she has ever heard crossed her path.

"I'm bored."

Her hands tightened into small fists. She will not let him get to her, inhaling and exhaling she soothed, "Then do something else on your spare time and don't ruin mine." Tilting her head back, she focused on her breathing pattern until Tony shifted on the floor in the most annoying pattern.

"What…are…you…doing?"

"Trying to find a way to make meditation fun. Who does meditation anyways? You know what relaxes women per say when moi is involved? When my tongue-"

"I rather not hear that end of the sentence, Tony."

"But it's true. Of all my years of experience not one woman complained and once you start complying to my wishes then all that neck breaking tension will be gone forever just by spending one night with me."

Dasha scoffed; there is no way she is going to render into his advances. She had her weak moments where she caved in and she will admit now that she has a weak spot for the damn fool. Tony will be dead without her that is for sure, literally dead.

Suddenly a shift in the air around her grew heavy, warmth started to crawl down her path and the specimen decided to invade her personal space. The billionaire did not know when to quit. Dasha will not give him the satisfaction of swatting him away like a dog. She will ignore him and he will leave her alone when he sees she is not interested at the moment.

Tony sat beside her staring at every trace and contour of her body. Leaning in close, his lips barely touched the shell of her ear as he muttered, "What would you do if I touched your pussy right now? Would it be wet? Would you tremble and ache for my touch if my tongue played with your clit? From the looks of it, I know your tits are sensitive. They're begging for my touch. Your body is craving me and you deny yourself the pleasure, why? I think you like the pent up frustration until it bubbles over. That way you can't control yourself when it finally explodes."

Dasha shifted where she sat feeling flushed at the small ache between her legs. "Like I said before—it's going to take more than that for me to cave in."

She opened her eyes to stare into his snarky ones. He grinned widely, "I'm counting on the challenge, don't disappoint me now." Tony kissed her shoulder before pecking her cheek simultaneously cupping her pussy with added pressure. Dasha gasped in shock at the swiftness he carried as he bolted out the door with a snicker.

They both knew he won that battle. The ache grew intense at the small touch; it is true she hasn't had any sexual pleasure for a few years now. Dasha has practiced pleasuring herself most times and it isn't enough more than half the time. She knew what it felt like to have a man touch her, pleasure her, and make her beg like no other. Sure, she can tease herself, but surrendering that part of her and releasing the animal inside was what she wanted.

The poor caged up creature tried to paw its way out of the metal bars, only to hiss at Tony when he teased her like that. Tony is going to pay for that—no, she had to be the bigger person. Rise above and ignore the urge to throw him on the couch and…

Ugh, this is never going to work, Dasha groaned.

Closing her legs she huffed in frustration as she stood up on her feet to deal with the warmth that spread across her body. Taking a nice cold shower, she dressed in more suitable clothes letting her hair dry into the tight curls she always grew annoyed at. Furiously scrubbing her hair with a towel ruining the curls that she abhorred so much until Jarvis crept up on her.

Dr. Swan, Ms. Lancer is in the living quarters waiting for you.

"Thank you, Jarvis." She mumbled before throwing the towel into the basket and lazily braiding her hair as she walked into the living room. There isn't much noise coming from there so her guesses were that Emma hasn't seen Tony yet or there would be screams that could last a lifetime.

As she entered the room she saw Emma plopped onto the couch as if she just threw herself onto the cushions and refused to move from the position gravity set for her. "I thought you would be working despite my protests of taking it easy."

Emma lifted her head, the only necessary portion in her case to see her. A small grin is placed on her features, "Thought I can pop in for a bit before I squandered off into another cool adventure. Where's Jak by the way? He promised we would all hang out before his schedule at the hospital went bonkers again."

Dasha frowned, something Emma didn't miss as she raised a brow when she fully took a look at her friend. Her mouth opened in awe, twisting her body all the way around before rudely pointing her finger at Dasha's cheek. "Dude, what happened to your face? Looks like you were in a brawl or something."

The doctor pushed the finger away from her swollen cheek, the bruising of her sparring with Jak got a little out of hand and remembering the kick to her face made her wince. "Nothing happened, alright."

Emma didn't look pleased, concern written across her face she leaned in, eyes wandering around the house before she muttered, "If Tony is hitting you-"

"Tony isn't hitting me. He wouldn't do something stupid like that; I'll kick his ass before he even touches me." Dasha interrupted her blood boils that Emma could even consider such a thing. She is more responsible than getting herself into any abusive situation.

"Then tell me how you got the bruise. Was it because you 'fell down the stairs?' or 'the door hit my face' is not going to work. I heard every excuse in the book and I am going to help you one way or another." The determination flaring in Emma's eyes didn't fade as Dasha kept protesting. It didn't take long for Tony to finally appear and when he did, it felt like Emma is finally going to kill someone.

Tony felt himself getting winded as arms locked around his neck, he gasped for air. "What the—hell is going on?!"

"I don't know. Why don't you explain to me why my friend has a bruise on her cheek?"

"Dasha has a bruise on her cheek?" Tony answered dumbly; he craned his head a few inches to see. "Huh, whataya know? She does."

Emma growled tightening her hold on him, "Don't play dumb with me! No one believes that act especially when you are a freakin' genius! Now tell me if you put a hand on Dasha."

Tony sighed heavily; the small struggle he put up against Emma went stale. The billionaire glared at the short blond woman and with a roll of his eyes murmured how ridiculous this is. "I don't have to explain anything to you. If you don't believe your friend then that's your problem." Then he glanced at Dasha pointing at the girl holding him on a headlock. "Who is this crazy chick?"

"You're worst nightmare!"

"Easy tiger, don't want to hurt yourself." Tony replied drily. "Dasha tell your friend that I didn't hit you."

Dasha pursed her lips looking at the predicament at hand. Watching Tony be taken down by a woman half his size is amusing in itself. Emma didn't have bulging biceps to maintain Tony in a headlock, but not wanting to hurt her in any physical way, he stayed in that position because there is some decency in him. She shrugged her shoulders taking a few steps towards him.

"I don't know. Demanding me to tell her that everything is alright is abusive." Dasha slyly smirked as she bent down to his eye sight. If this isn't a better pay back then she didn't know what was. Embarrassment is way better than sexual teasing any day. In her book it is.

When Emma tightened her hold Tony choked a bit, biting back saliva he glared at Dasha shooting her a warning look. Dasha could care less what he thought of her, all her strength is to maintain this as long as possible without going into a fit of laughter. "Maybe you should throw in a couple of punches just to make it even." Dasha nonchalantly responded.

Not like Emma could actually make in impacted on Tony's flabby figure, the belly fat might repel the blows of her punches, but it is worth a try.

"Dasha."

"Tony."

Emma looked at the two seeing amusement in Dasha's eyes and an aggravated aura coming from Tony. Finally realizing this is a ruse to have some sort of comeback for Dasha, she was all game. When her hand slapped him across the back of the head, she wagged her finger at him. "Don't sass her, Tony. She has been dealing with your bullshit for long enough. It's come for a little vendetta."

Tony grumbled taking ahold of Emma's arms and unwinding it from his neck. He can't deal with this anymore and with protests coming from the blond woman he pushed her a little to the side before making long strides towards Dasha. "Start putting ice on that cheek or people are really going to start to think I'm beating you. I rather not have the media catch wind of this."

It was then that Dasha remembered she is under the limelight as Tony's girlfriend, lover, slut buddy, whatever the paparazzi wanted to call it. Muttering under her breath she grabbed an ice pack from the freezer and placed it on her purple cheek. When she turned around, Tony's body was blocking her sight from Emma.

He whispered into her temple, "If there are ever bruises that I inflict on you, it's not going to be on your cheek. It's going to be in places that will make you wet just thinking about it. And yes, sometimes I do leave marks because I am that good. If blondie wasn't here I would have gladly showed you unless you are the type of woman that likes an audience." His hand gripped the small of her back bringing her closer to his frame.

Dasha bit back a moan when she felt his arousal poking her torso. "Just because you—talk a little dirty to me doesn't mean I am going to spread my legs for you." Her brown lustful eyes stared into his identical ones, a sly smirk begged to differ.

Before he could say anything else, Emma intruded on their moment. "Excuse me, if you are done molesting my friend I will love to have her back."

"Who gave you permission to come into my home? Did you break in or something? I could have you arrested for that."

"Tony!"

"Your robot let me in. At least someone remembers who I am and didn't stick his tongue down someone's sister's throat. Where's Jak?" Emma asked again dismissing the murderous glare she was getting from Tony. That raw tension surrounding the two just thickened at the revelation.

Dasha almost completely forgot about that. Tony apologized for being a jerk hiding that he was dying, but did he apologize for ch—kissing her sister? She can't recall.

Tony wanted to pull her back in when she took those steps away from him. Dasha fully spun around as she honestly spilled why Jak isn't coming. The two weren't as close as they used to be and observing Emma's expression was how she felt when she found out.

"Holy—shit. I can't believe…so all this time he was actually-"

"Yeah." Dasha grimly replied. "And he wanted me to forgive him so badly we had a sparring match that got out of hand."

"And he kicked you in the face."

"Kicked me in the face, but I punched his. I didn't want him to hold back so that's when this happened." She pointed at the ice pack.

Emma leaned further into the couch, "A lot of shit went down while I was away…I never thought you—this is so cool! I can't believe you never told me any of this!" She beamed clasping her hands together. "So, are you psychic or something? Can read minds or move things?"

"It's nothing like that. I can create psionic links with someone else and I can either kill them or sedate them, anything thing I please. I do feel emotions when I am linked to that person. I used to be linked to my mother and when she died—I took it harder than expected." Emma felt the need to stay silent as she listened to her friend. A small spot moved in the corner of her eye, it was Tony stepping closer to hear what she had to say. "Then I linked with Ivy-Rae naturally since she was so close to me until I was sent away."

"Is that why you're so tolerant of Ivy? Because of your connection?" Emma inquired.

Dasha nodded, "My mom taught me a few things before she died and she had me promise to look after Ivy even if she is unbearable. She told me to take care of my niece and myself. I didn't know what she meant back then, thinking she made a mistake by saying niece, but she wasn't. My mother had the ability to see into the future. She said a lot of crazy things that didn't make sense at the time that now do."

"Like what?"

It felt like a dark cloud is casted over Dasha as she remembered the day her mother made an eerie conversation with her. Pulling at her fingers, she whispered, "Death is all around us, around you and I hope it doesn't take you away like the rest of them."

"That's crap." Tony's voice broke the eerie chill that came across the two women as he crossed his arms in defiance. "You actually think that your mother can be right? The future is never certain, there is no such thing as predestination. Everything is ever changing and you think you are going to die? I thought I was going to die, but I didn't what makes you think you will be the exception?"

Dasha narrowed her eyes, lips pulled back into a snarl. "My mother could be right for all I know. There can be thousands of ways of how my life is going to turn out, but I have been getting this feeling recently."

Tony groaned, "Feelings. Feelings, feelings can be wrong, Dasha. If you are so bent out of shape over this then why haven't you made that proclamation of living life with no regrets? I did one and you haven't, I can start it off by saying you can run upstairs, rip off your clothes and I'll fuck you like it's the end of the world."

"You don't get it. I don't take things like this lightly, you idiot. I take everything into consideration!" Dasha furiously added; it felt like he was joking with her. Only toying with her concerns to flip it around like it didn't matter.

"That's your problem! You overthink everything!"

"And you never think at all!"

Emma started to feel uncomfortable as the two lashed out at one another. Their subtle and not so subtle sexual tension, concern and possibly more than likeness is starting to show. It is an odd feeling to see Dasha become so passionate about someone, especially Tony Stark. Knowing it was her time to split; she grabbed her bag and dashed out the door after a pat on Dasha's shoulder.

Dasha barely gave her acknowledgement, a small nod in her direction. Emma rolled her eyes as she muttered that she is far too cool to be dealing with drama such as this.

Their bickering came to a standstill. The air was thick as they stared at each other having everything to say, but not sure how to approach it without sounding stupid. Tony being the rash one that he is took the approach first. Closing the gap between them, he pressed his lips onto hers knotting his fingers into her curly hair. Dasha naturally kissed back letting all the frustration into him.

She prepared herself for the snide remark of her kissing him back when they unlatched from one another, but he kept her close. Pressing his forehead onto hers her swallow breathing was all she focused on as she listened to what she predicted.

"I don't want you talking like that…I hate it when you do that. Stop thinking and start listening. Did it ever come to you that I will never let anything hurt you? All the hints, confessions and conversations you had you still don't believe a word I say, do you? I care about you, kid. That much I know and you giving up before it's over really pisses me off. So stop. Stop it right now."

Dasha stood there flabbergasted, she thought the tender moments were just a phase after the near death experience he had. Yet they are still transitioning into the present. He is still the pompous ass, but he is more open about certain emotions.

It took everything she had not to enter his mind to see if he is being sincere. A small part of her still didn't believe him and he saw it. "We'll take care of it. I promise. Now," Tony pulled back with the same grin she always saw him on. "How about a break filled with ground breaking sex?" His fingers curled around the waistband of her pants, tugging on them before snapping them back.

Leaning close, Dasha smiled only centimeters close to his lips bringing her hands to a close tease around his manhood. "No," She breathed out. "Why don't you take the image of me naked and play with yourself for that ground breaking sex you have been craving."

Tony scoffed, "You call that a tease? I felt your panties, Dash. No man gets horny over granny panties-" He stopped as he watched her strip off her top and bottoms revealing lingerie set.

The victorious grin on her face told him everything, the damn woman planned everything! To hiding the thong under those ugly saggy panties to dressing like a hobo. Dasha placed a hand on the wall, jutting her hip out. "Tease? I don't know what you mean."

The devil red satin bra pushed her perky breasts enticing his eyes to gravitate towards her chest before letting his greedy eyes devour the dark smooth skin of her curves. When his eyes landed on the bits of material that covered her vagina, he bit back a groan. Pushing herself off the wall she walked down the hall leaving Tony. He was losing a battle when her ass came into full view and thoughts of his hands grabbing onto that ass as she rode him…

It only took a few moments for Tony to regain his composure and run after her. Right when he entered the hall, it was empty. Dasha is quicker than she lets on and he cursed lowly for her deception. He couldn't believe she actually did that to him. Slowly a smirk appeared on his lips, looks like she is finally growing on him even more so. That is all part of his plan.

Dasha blankly stared at the rain that pelted down the window that trapped her within this prison. The raspy voice that surrounded her gave her a shudder. "How have you been feeling, Dasha? Any better? Have the voices stopped?" The young teenager gripped the white shirt that was assigned to her. The cheap material that was made from this made her skin irritated making her scratch like a mad woman, irony given to the place she was sent to.

"I don't hear any voices."

The she-devil stared at her with doubt, "Dasha, we talked about this. It's alright to hear voices; we just want to help you get better." It angered her that her family sent her away, that Ivy was so afraid of her and demanded her to be removed from the house. When the doctors got a hold of her they diagnosed her schizophrenia because she spoke to herself and her family evaluated her beforehand.

They said she heard voices; well she sort of did more so emotions. They screamed at her, begged for attention and angry when forgotten. The sadness and self-doubt she felt all the time when surrounded by her peers. Typical teenager emotions and the gossip of her being sent to this place only will make Ivy-Rae and her father's lives all the more difficult.

Her poor sister will get even more upset with her because of this. A tear slipped from her eye, the therapist mistaken it as a breakthrough. The idiotic woman put a hand on hers frightening Dasha, concern dripped in the older woman's voice, "We all think we are worthless at times, that we are all a little bit crazy. It takes the right dosage to get better when it comes to these kinds of things."

"You're evil thinking I need help. I'm fine and crazy people who fully admit if they are crazy, don't you think? You're just a selfish woman wanting more patients to gain more money. What is with people wanting more than they have already? I know you want to prove to be one of the best when clearly you aren't and admitting more patients to cure them will only prove that you have nothing, but pity. You're a stupid woman and your time will come when you are going to be arrested for misdiagnosing all these patients that are clearly mentally stable." Dasha gave a watery smile as she watched the older woman have a deep frown on her lips.

"I see that you are out of it and will not put this on your record. I hope that you come around and open up to me, the sooner you do this the more progress will happen and the sooner you get to go home."

Dasha was stubborn and refused to let people think she is crazy when she isn't. She knows she isn't and staring at the sedated patients around her she knew that she is screwed. When the nurse came around with a cup filled with pills she glanced up at the nurse who shook the cup in emphasis for her to take them.

Taking them, she popped them into her mouth and swallowed the water that was provided for her. When the nurse left, she spit the pills out and crushed them into a fine powder with her shoes before kicking the dust all around her. She hated this. All of it and she wished she could just live a normal life; guess predestination screwed her over when she was born.


"What do you want?" Ivy threw a look of disgust at her older sister, the shadows hid the distraught face of Dasha, but once she heard her sister she paused. "What's the matter with you?"

"I want to spend some time with my niece, is that too much?"

The younger Swan looked concerned as she narrowed her eyes suspiciously at her sister. "Yeah it is when I didn't even call you to come over. "What's wrong?"

"Don't you have a party to get to or something?" Dasha spat, she could feel the emotions of her baby sister go haywire at the retort. Ivy pursed her lips as a look of anger passed through her.

"I don't go to a party every night. I do stay home, ya know." The sisters glared at one another before Ivy huffed and walked into the house to grab her purse. "She's in her room; I'll be back—tomorrow." Ivy saw that her sister needed more than a few hours with her daughter and extended the time. The small exchange of kindness was noticed as Dasha wiped the tears from her eyes and headed to her niece's room.