Status: Rating might go up

Close Your Eyes

Expected Birthday

For the past year, Tony has been flying back and forth between Malibu and New York City; a few reasons as to why he did. One being Pepper, now that she is CEO of his company she nags him about almost everything life changing whether it is work or his relationship with Dasha and his ever thinning patience at her long absences.

Another is Dasha's long absences, did he mention that? For the better part of a few months, she will disappear off the face of the planet and then reappear a little more rugged than before. As if, S.H.I.E.L.D. is slowly molding her into something he isn't sure he liked.

During her last visit, he surely knew it was a distraction when she threw herself at him and they had sex for the first time. Many rounds went into those days they spent together, much of his expectance and more. To further distract himself, he focused on his ecofriendly technology that barely kept his mind off of Dasha long enough of an hour.

Hiding in one of his labs, he groaned hearing the heels that haunted him in his sleep or whenever he closed his eyes for a moment. As if the heels were harassing him before her voice reached his ears.

"Tony." A flash of red hit his peripheral as he stayed focused on the task at hand. "Tony."

Pepper rolled her eyes as she snatched the tool away from his hand, "Why are you hiding away in some lab when you have conferences to be at?"

Tony the ever giving billionaire gave her a sympathetic smile, "Oh Pep, that's why I gave you all the power—to go to those meetings I have abhorred all my life." Magically having another duplicate tool, he continued his work.

The red head stole that one as well, scolding him, "You still have to show up in some conferences, and still need to show your face to the media for endorsement on your latest projects-"

"I'm all over that. Totally involved in the social circuit." His mechanical voice told her that he isn't listening, only saying the things she wanted to hear. She growled at his lack of attention before she huffed knowing that underneath all of this, he missed Dasha. They were finally going steady or acknowledged they were a couple until she deep rooted herself into S.H.I.E.L.D.

"I know you miss Dasha and keeping yourself too busy can be detrimental to your health. You shouldn't stress-"

Tony cut in, "I'm not stressing—no one is stressing. It's only been a month; I can handle her being gone for a month." Rigidness in his voice said it all; he is uncomfortable with what Dasha is doing for a living. Being gone nearly half of the time and being secretive all of the time has set invisible boundaries.

"Well, is she coming back for her birthday?"

That question had the billionaire stop in his tracks, and then he quickly resumed to his current though process. "She just had a birthday."

"Her birthday is in two days." Should Pepper be surprised that Tony forgot Dasha's birthday? She shouldn't, but it still baffled her. The woman that has him wrapped around her finger and he doesn't remember her birthday? A day that should be easy to remember given to his excellent memory.

"No it's not." The retort had her remember last year when he forgot her birthday, the day simply passed without Dasha saying anything to acknowledge it. Pepper found out not too long after and had a simple cake for her, Tony being the worst pretend boyfriend tried to weasel his way to a birthday kiss.

That didn't end well if she remembers correctly.

To end this argument, Tony turned to his only reliable source, "JARVIS, when is Dasha's birthday?"

"In two days, sir."

Tony blinked, "Really? Already? You sure she didn't just have a birthday?" he refused to see that know it all look on Pepper's face as he waited JARVIS to respond.

"One year ago, yes, sir."

She never expects Tony to panic in a situation like this, but she kind of wished he did to show some type of emotion that he did care. All he did is flexed having his back muscles flex and crack, a satisfied grunt before he settled in his seat again.

Surely Pepper shouldn't press, she should leave him alone if Dasha didn't care about her birthday then he's off the hook right? Turning on her heel, she momentarily spun back, yes he should care! If he showed that he did then Dasha will have a different outlook on her birthday and surely any woman would appreciate that.

"Have you called her yet?"

"Before you came storming in." he replied.

Tapping her foot impatiently, she scowled, "Is she coming?"

"…maybe."

"Tony!"

Dasha furrowed her brows as Tony's voice rang in her ear. "Say what?" Confusion written on her face as she took the time to fully comprehend what he is saying.

"Are you coming to New York soon?" He moved again, every time she speaks to him he is either in Malibu or New York City; she could never keep up with him. Twisting her curls that are tightly wound in a band, she shifted as she saw Jak waiting patiently off to the side.

His blue eyes curved towards her with a knowing look; her time is up. She only had a few moments to speak with him due to Tony being the way he is and trying to track her. Tony could not know where she is going considering he isn't a part of this.

"Yeah, I'm coming soon."

"How soon?" He pressed.

"Tony," She squeezed the bridge of her nose, shuffling, she stated, "Soon. I gotta go." Listening to the dial tone, she exhaled before propelling herself off the wall and crossing towards Jak. "What did you get?" Staring down at the sweaty man, a ball of cloth shoved in his mouth before taping it shut, blood oozing from his fingers, his fingernails tossed to the side.

"Nothing. I think we need to persuade him a little more." A sinister look came upon him as he held up the drill. Dasha's face went blank as the drilling sounds and muffled cries were drowned out as she watched.

Dasha flexed her fingers as she watched one of the guards take the wounded man to the cellar. "He didn't know shit, Jak. I feel like we are going around in circles with this; Fury has us running around on a wild goose chase when there is nothing to go after." After the discovery of the tesseract, the one Captain America try to destroy, she became curious as to what it could actually do.

Can you blame her? It was the scientist within her that perked with interest.

"Our mission is to find any potential threat and grill them until there is something we can use. The tesseract isn't our problem." Jak reminded her; it felt like he has been talking in repeat when it came to that specific topic. After her tests, Fury decided it would be best for her to train under him which he joked about having the pleasure of her working underneath him.

He was thrown off balance at the sudden kick to the shin; a typical Tony response that she wasn't prepared for. Jak knew she would have a great role in the interrogation department, her tolerance of blood was high and her medical education came to use.

Dasha never really went on mission all that often given that she is in a different department, but when she is needed she goes. Nerves always grabbed a hold of her whenever she does step out into a mission. "What did your boyfriend want? Missing your vagina already?" He joked, Dasha growled as she threatened to kick him in the shin again.

Pouting, he huffed at her lack of humor. "I thought this would loosen you up a bit, gosh you are uptight."

It didn't take long for Fury to discover that she didn't pursue breaking up with Tony and that irritated him to no end. No, it wasn't his problem for them to have a relationship, but hearing Tony's voice from time to time really irked him.

Coulson remained silent around her unless Jak pushed her to speak to him. She found herself being awkward around him; he would come and go as he pleased and she wondered if there is someone that he didn't act so…robotic with. "Yo, rookie. Clean up." His boot tapped with the heel of hers.

Getting the brunt of the work, she wiggled the tip of her boot at the edge of the plastic corner before pushing it as it folded. Jak rolled his eyes at her tactic of cleaning up, balling up the plastic tarp, she threw it away along with her gloves and mask.

"Am I dismissed?" A part of her wanted to strangle Jak, she remained as calm as she let herself considering she is still a rookie. She has been at the bottom before for so many years, school, residency, and now this. Just part of the program; Jak lapped his large arm around her giving her a shit eating grin.

"I would love to, but we got work to do. Romanoff brought in another suspect." Instead of giving him a snappy remark, she only collected their things and headed off to the next room where the person is being held.

The next couple of days went by, hands stained with blood as the residue already started to melt into her hands permanently. Dasha rolled her neck breaking out the kinks as Fury told her to take a break that she will be called in if needed. She would have thought nothing of it if Jak was packing to go home. He stayed, making himself at home beside Maria Hill.

She narrowed her eyes in suspicion. "Go home, Swan. We'll call you when you're needed." Natasha chimed in as she saw Dasha take tiny steps towards the exit. Dasha turned towards the red headed agent.

"Then why do I feel like I'm being sent away for something big?" Emotions ran high in a facility like this and despite Natasha being excellent at hiding hers, there is still a lingering feeling within her that made her unsteady. Leaning closer, she whispered, "Seriously, if you need anything. I'll be there."

Natasha smiled stiffly, "You should head on back before Stark puts a wide search for his girlfriend."

Turning her heel, she wished Natasha good luck before heading out. There are some instances where she is being looked out for, a cautious eye as she weaved from the base underground. Her shoes hitting pavement now, wind whipping her hair as she saw the helicopter ready to take her.

A few agents stood beside the chopper, one voiced, "The chopper is ready for you, Agent Swan."

"Thank you!" Dasha climbed aboard, placing the headphones on her head as she told them her destination. It is bound to be a long trip and forgot that today is her birthday as she dozed off. When she came to, her vision heavy with drowsiness as she looked down to see a body of water underneath them, licking her lips she pressed her cheek against the cool glass.

The statue of Liberty came minutes later and a hint of excitement filled her. As much as she is dedicated to her job and new life style, she wanted to get back to normalcy for a moment to keep her sanity.

Spotting the landmark, she detected a couple of bodies standing there and something told her that it is Tony. Refraining from smiling, she waited until the helicopter safely landed, a few bumps once it hit the ground. The door is swung open; she climbed out as the whistling sound started to wind down.

Tony met her half way, "Like your surprise? Better than the last one, right?"

Dasha huffed, stuffing her hands in her pockets as she stood beside him. "You were lying in bed with strategically placed chocolate on your naked body the last time I came home. It was ridiculous." He begged to differ stating that she still slept with him. Her retort, "I only did so because I pitied you."

"No one pities Tony Stark."

"Can't we just go home; have a nice hot bath and go to sleep?" Tony frowned, she barely just got here and she wanted to sleep?

"…can we at least have sex first?" Dasha jabbed him in the ribs with her elbow calling him an old pervert. "You didn't say no, so I am taking it as a yes." Sliding in the back seat with his girlfriend, his hands started to wander, placing small kisses along her neck, "Mmm, I missed you, sunshine." Dasha sighed when his hand slipped between her legs.

Closing them tightly to prevent him from going further, she murmured, "Behave."

"Never do. I'm a bad boy." Dasha rolled her eyes at his initial stance of foreplay; Happy glanced at the couple stopping himself from grinning or letting out a sound of disgust when things got further than he thought.

Taking his hand away from her thighs, she patted his cheek. "I'm not going to punish you if that is what you want…I still need to call Willow, I promised her I would." Holding her phone up, the one that she used when she is off, started to dial the number when Tony clasped his hand over hers.

"Do that later. Three hour time difference, she will be awake by the time we finish."

"That quick? I think you're slipping, Stark." She smirked, challenging him. Tony gleamed as his hand slipped under her jeans, twisting his finger around her lacy underwear, tugging it lightly, she jerked up.

"Shouldn't underestimate me, Ms. Swan; I had you screaming at the top of your lungs the last time, I could do it again."

Dasha didn't want to think; muddling through the days that she spent apart from Tony only gave her a headache and equal amount of stress. Having Tony become the perfect distraction had her feeling better about herself; everything is put aside as his hands slip underneath her shirt as they arrive at his home, her walking backwards as he guided her to the door.

Lips locked as her fingers slipped through his hair, moaning into his lips as his fingers caressed the underline of her breast. She didn't hear Tony mumbling to JARVIS as the artificial intelligence opened up the door or pay attention when he threw her shirt into a ball and flung it across the room.

Tony groaned, pressing his lips to her jugular, "What happened to the lace?" He gripped the plain white bra that held nothing of interest except keeping her chest from sagging.

"I don't own that many pairs, Tony."

Giving her a quick kiss on the lips, his hand tugged at the clasp of her bra. "I need to change that." He wished that she at least had a decent pair of underwear that is pleasing to the eye; every time she came home she had a little surprise underneath her clothes proven for a diversion.

Hearing Dasha moan encouraged him more as her breasts are free from the confinements of that disgusting thing of a bra. He stood by what he said when he first saw her naked, she had a nicer body than he expected, always hiding her body with large clothes and scrubs. He had to thank his lucky stars that she wore that alluring dress the first time they met or he would have missed her entirely.

Settling on her tits, he pushed her against the wall, trailing down kisses before letting his tongue swirl around her nipple. Her grip tightened in his hair as his teeth dragged achingly slow on her skin.

Her nipples perked in delight, lathered in attention remembering that this is her day. Pepper already drilled countless times in his head to be considerate when it came to someone's birthday especially Dasha. He never saw the big deal of birthday considering she never celebrated.

Pepper scolded him, detesting that he cared less. His logic is if she didn't care then why should he? Then something struck him when she said if Dasha enjoys her birthday then she is more than likely to reciprocate.

That interested him greatly.

He could feel the ideas coming off on the top of his head, for starters, having her feisty mouth being put to work on his cock. So far, she hasn't gone down on him and he asked her once only to get silence. One day he will succeed and he just saw his window if he did everything right today.

Dasha sighed, as his lips trailed to her navel peppering open mouth kisses against her hip as he started to peel away her pants. Kicking them off, her socks remained after the short struggle with her shoes. Her peered down when he had a difficult time undoing the strappy shoes, she had to tell him that there is a zipper on the side.

He felt especially stupid, but after that small hiccup, he continued not deterred from his goal. Tony did feel less than ecstatic when he saw cotton white panties; he seriously needed to upgrade her panty and bra stash.

When his fingers grazed the cheap material, he thought he felt his fingers burning from the touch. Not really daring to take them off with his teeth like the last time, which she enjoyed by the way and possibly expected it, he threw them off of her as quickly as possible, rubbing his hands against his pants before parting her delicious thighs.

He nestled between her softness, his tongue lapping against her slit. Dasha hissed lowly, "Fuck." She shuddered when she felt him tease her clit, without thinking much she placed her leg on his shoulder, he shifted lifting her leg in the process as his facial hair tickled against her pussy.

"Tony." She called out his name in the sexiest moan he has heard in months; it got him thinking their times together were overstimulated because of the long absences. The heart may grow fonder, but his dick always got harder when those days started to inch closer to when she came home.

He could say that she felt the same; feeling his locks being pulled harshly, the skin of his forehead being drawn back. Adding fingers to stretch her to avoid hurting her, she whimpered, God, she fucking whimpered. Seeing her in such a state is a sight for sore eyes, panting and moaning in an exotic way only made his pants feel more constricted.

Licking her lips, she rolled her hips against him. "Just fuck me harder, I c-can't take it anymore. My God, that feels so good!" She gasped when her sensitive bud is released from his grip. Pulling him up, in a heated frenzy stripped him of his clothes, the cool metal against his chest pressed against hers, a sense of comfort even with the lights dimmed.

The blue light is visible on her chest as she wrapped her legs around his waist, "Here?" She asked, to be honest she didn't feel like the bed would be the best option. Dasha couldn't wait that long and sensing that urgency, he nodded.

"Here." Slipping inside of her, slowly feeling her warm walls wrap around his cock. The best sensation he has felt in ages and having the talk of her being constantly on birth control and not using condoms for every round eased him. It's not like she is some random woman he picked up and will never see again.

Dasha moaned at his girth, remembering if he increased his size while she was away; highly doubting it, she meshed her lips with his. Moans filled the air as his hips bucked against hers once, a loud slap rung.

She shuddered at the sensation, the tightness she felt to accommodate his size after not having sex for months. It didn't take long for her to get used to him again, her heels digger at his lower back as he increased his pace. Tony ran his tongue against her collarbone and towards her neck, his teeth nipping at her delectable skin.

The mingling of sweat and sex heightened their senses along with the pounding of glistening skin, her ass bouncing off the wall at every thrust creating a small vibration urging him to go faster.

His fingers found the ends of her long hair, pulling her head back leaving her neck exposed. He purred into her skin, "You like the way I'm fucking you, don't you? I can feel how wet you are, Dash. So…fucking, ugh." Tony couldn't finish his sentence as his balls started to tightened, as if she sensed him coming close, she cried out.

"Cum inside me! Please, Tony." He saw stars as he climaxed, spilling his seed inside her, he regained his momentum as he watched her cum next. Her back arched as much as she could, a string of curses flew from her mouth as her walls contracted.

Heavy breaths mingled as he stepped closer to her, peeling her sweaty back off the wall. Not daring to drop her, Dasha wrapped her arms around his neck as she gave him soft kisses on his lips, humming in delight.

"You know what would be sexy? If you ran a bath for me?" Tony rolled his eyes; her mind is remained on taking a bath after what just happened.

"Do I need to remind you that I am still balls deep inside of you and rather not ruin this moment." His hands placed on the curve of her ass giving it a tight squeeze, smirking at her glare only for it to be replaced by a moment of pleasure when he jerked her that much closer to him.

"Asshole." She murmured darkly, her dark eyes wandered towards him. "Put me down before your back gives out. You're not as young as you used to be, old timer."

Tony saw this as another challenge, his back won't give out, it never did so far, but given to his childish nature, he took the bait and retorted, "Looks who's talkin', you are only a few years behind me, ma'am." Holding on to her, he carried her towards the bathroom to prove her wrong; he can do it and much more.

Then he pointed out that if he were an old timer than he wouldn't have fucked her senseless against that wall. Dasha teased that he is getting slower in his thrusts, she saw the dark lust eyes, pupils dilated.

Placing her on the ground only a few feet away from his bedroom, her back against him as he muttered, "I'll show you how slow I am."

Much later after orgasmic screams, cursing and moaning; Dasha found herself in the soothing bath with Tony behind her. She rather have had it on her own, but he refused to saying he wanted to fondled her in every possible moment.

"Happy birthday, Dash."

Dasha paused, her arm straightened out to scrub the limb. "Today…is my birthday?" She huffed now realizing his moments of kindness were for this special occasion she never took seriously. "Yeah, thanks." She answered dryly. "Where's my cake?"

"On the counter, in the kitchen." He knew this was a bad idea; filling in her moments with things he didn't deal with. Tony threw his own birthday bashes because he knew what he enjoyed; doing it for others is difficult not really paying attention to what they liked. He seriously had to thank Pepper for buying the cake and everything that came along with it.

Maybe she did care about her birthday?

"You didn't have to celebrate my birthday; it's not a big deal." Her eyes connected with his, sincere about the words she spoke. Tony pondered if there is an underlining tone that she did care, like when women say they hate it when they actually love it.

But Dasha isn't like that.

His shoulders relaxed, "I told Pepper it wasn't a big deal! She had me running all over the place to make this birthday 'special'." He used air quotations for emphasis, rolling his eyes he murmured, "Stupid Pepper."

Dasha patted his hands, "Now you know. What kind of cake did Pepper get me?"

Dammit, he thought he could at least get away with some of the credit. Despite that Dasha knew him very well now considering the years they spent together on a daily basis, he shrugged actually not knowing. "Probably your favorite to the highest detail."

She couldn't agree more when she saw the cake when they got dressed in their robes, her slicing her own cake, like she cared, Tony would have butchered a nicely done pastry. Dasha smiled when she saw white cake with berries filling the middle with chocolate frosting, "At least someone knows what I like."

Tony scoffed, "I know that you like the doggy position more than anything."

Staring at him in disbelief that he actually considered that to rank amongst the rest of the things that are important. Sex is fun and it surprised her that he isn't a selfish lover, not all that much anyways. He did have his days when he wanted nothing more than having her blow him.

"That doesn't count."

"Yes…it does."

Stuffing her face with cake, she mumbled, "You're such a child."
♠ ♠ ♠
no new chapters yet, sorry if you were expecting something. I did add a chapter that was missing, it's chapter 21 Just You and Me in case you were wondering. So I had to place everything back in order, so sorry if my old messages of acknowledging every reader who comments isnt there anymore, but I thank you regardless! I will be updating soon!