Steamed up Windows

1/1

Today I found out that Brett, the guy's house I am staying at for this exchanged program, is gay. He doesn't know it, but I caught him jerking off to some poorly made gay porn.

After that it was kind of obvious that he was into dudes. At school he would always attempt to sneak glances at whatever guy he thought was cute. I even caught him starring at me a few times. Sometimes I would leave him looking away with a light blush on his face by winking or licking my lips. I would even pretend to subconously hump a counter as I reached to grab something. That would leave his mouth wide open and running from the room.

Three weeks in I more or less cornered him. I didn't even plan it. I just happened to be walking out of the bathroom on night in just a towel as he was walking out of his room.

I think it was a sin the way he was looking at me. He didn't even look me in the face. He went straight to my chest. Eyes trailing down as they followed a bead of water down and stopped as it was absorbed by the towel that hung around my hips.

I thought it was cute as he tried to control his shaking hand. Though I had to break the silence when he continued to stare. I think he was having a day dream staring yours truely.

"Earth too Brett?"

"Hey..." his voice was all rough, but cleared his throat before continuing, "Hey Alex. Nothing much."

I took a moment to take him in. I must admit that voice he used just a second ago was such a turn on. I wonder -

"Um Alex?"

When I snapped out of it I noticed that I had walked us into a corner. "What? I pinned you as someone who liked to be trapped." He shivered as I placed a hand beside his head. "I bet you're really into bondage. I mean you watch enough of it," I breathed into his ear.

His breathing hitched as a whispered 'yeah' passed by his pink lips. I'm sure if he were thinking clearly he would have some restraint. Just brush it off like some kind of joke. But I obviously had a way with him.

I took a few steps back. "While I know it would be easy, not that I'm calling you easy, to lure you into my room and have my wicked way with you, I'm a lot more classy. How about a date at the drive-in this Friday?" He only nodded. "Great." I turned for my room, but before I could disappear inside I called back. "You might want to get rid of that problem of your's. Your dad won't be home for another hour, so feel free to be as loud you want."

-

We'd only been at the drive-in for half hour, but that is how long it took for us to find ourselves in the back seat. Took less than that for us to get rid of the clothes that were keeping us from really touching each other.

It wasn't until we realized that we would need a condom that I saw my host dad, Brett's dad, starring at us though the fogged up windows.

"Oh fuck," I cursed under my breath. I moved off Brett, who looked utterly confused.

He didn't get a chance to ask why I stopped when the car door flew open. It dawned on Brett what was happening when his dad started yelling at us. Mr. Rhoads went on and on about how disappointed he was in Brett.

Brett was crying as he scrambled to cover his naked body with whatever article of clothing he could find. I felt bad for the boy. I just wanted to hold him and tell him that everything will be okay. I couldn't though in fear of poking the bear that is Mr. Rhoads.

"What I don't understand," he continues. "Is why didn't you tell me?"

"W-what?" We were both surprised by these words.

"We've always told each other everything. I understand why you didn't tell me, but it hurts a bit that you felt the need to hide this." He turned towards me. "For fucks sake put some damn clothes on boy!"

Brett blushed in embarrassment even though he already put on some clothes. I only shrugged and mumbled out a 'my bad' as I pulled on my boxers.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just something I found this on my phone half finished. I forget where i got the idea from. I think it was from I site. Idk. Hope you like it.

This isnt edited BTW.

Also I don't like the title.