A Mated Soul-Were

A Mated Soul-Were

“God damn it!” a feminine voice shouted. All the pack heard her cursed but shrugged it off. “It’s only the Omega,” one sneered. A female, black choppy hair, dark eyes, standing at a of height 5’ 8”, wearing a white button down shirt under a black sleeveless waist coat, black tie, black skinny jeans, grey converse and two piercings; all on the lower lip. She was glaring at the post in front of her; ‘Come on Nyx! You can do this!’ she thought to herself. Nyx Valentine, your typical but yet not so typical Soul-Were. She can shift into any animal after observing them in two minutes.

She can control anyone with her mind and singing. Nyx was panting heavily as she was getting eyed by the raising Alpha. He was standing a fair of 6’ 0”, lean built, green eyes; brown hair combed into a small Mohawk and has the marking of an Alpha on his left shoulder. “Nyx, what are you doing here?” He asked. Nyx lowered her head in submission as her wolf growled at her, ‘Never submit!!’ she growled. Nyx ignored her, “I was practicing Alpha,” Nyx replied. The raising Alpha was shocked to hear her answer usually Omegas only look after the cubs when their mothers couldn’t. He was staring at her with his green eyes, “Nyx,” he called softly. Nyx looked up to see her Alpha’s gaze landed on her, “Show me what you can do,” he said seriously.

“But Alpha,” she mumbled looking down. Her Alpha sighs, “It will be private, I will tell my father to lend me the back woods for our fair-match where he and my mother can only see us,” he said with a small smile. Nyx nodded her and followed her Alpha towards the Pack’s house as eyes averted towards her with a glare. Nyx felt small compared to them but the Alpha growled at them, “Don’t look at her like that,” he defended her. Everyone gasp in surprise but said nothing; “Come Nyx,” he said and Nyx followed her Alpha like an obedient dog to his or her owner. Her wolf growled at that thought, ‘No, we are stronger than this Alpha, we don’t belong here,’ she growled.

“James, what are you doing here?” a soft feminine voice asked. “I thought you went out for your morning run with your beta-to-be?” the same voice asked. “I was but that’s when I saw her,” the Alpha – James – pointed at Nyx. His mother was surprised to see an Omega here in the Pack house, “Who is this?” his mother asked with a small smile towards Nyx. The Alpha’s mother has red hair past her shoulders, bright blue eyes, ivory skin, standing at 5’ 6” and baring a mark of Luna on her left hip. “This is Nyx Savage; I was going to ask father if I can use the back woods for our private fair-match, you can come to watch,” James replied. Her mother nodded her head and led them towards the Alpha’s office. “Lily, what’s wrong dear?” a strong masculine voice asked in concern. “Nothing is wrong, Randy dear. James here wants to know if he can use the back woods to have a private fair-match with Nyx Savage?” the Alpha’s mother – Lily – asked.

The Alpha’s father – Randy – looked behind James to stare at Nyx with a shock expression. His father was an older version of James, but his hair was darker and wavy, more muscular than his son and bares the mark of an Alpha. “Of course, can we watch?” Randy nodded and asked his son. James nodded and led Nyx towards the back woods with his parents in tow. “Alright Nyx, jus show me what you got,” James said shifting into his grey wolf. Nyx nodded her head and phased into her wolf; a pure white wolf but her eyes aren’t dark anymore now they are a crystal clear blue, piercing into your soul. The family of Alpha’s was surprised to see her wolf, not one of them has seen her in her wolf form.

“She’s beautiful,” Lily whispered. Her mate nodded in agreement, “Not once have I seen a white wolf with blue eyes, especially when the human form as dark eyes,” Randy mumbled. James lunged forward towards her but Nyx hit the ground and turned around quickly nipping the back of her Alpha’s ankle. James yelps but attacked her; Nyx jumped up and landed on her paws as she circled her Alpha. “She’s circling him as an Alpha would do,” Randy said shocked to see an Omega having Alpha instincts. Nyx growled and lunged onto her Alpha letting her wolf control her and in a quick second she had her Alpha pinned.

He was in shock for two reasons; one he felt the tingles that he heard when a wolf found his mate and two that a simple Omega had pinned him. His ears flatted on his head and his tail fell to the ground in submission against her. Nyx quickly phased back into her human form and got off of her Alpha in pure and utter shock. “Alpha, I-,” “Don’t worry,” he cut her off with a smile on his face. His father was proud of his son finding a good mate, and a strong one at that too. Nyx kindly smiled but still in shock for three reasons; one, she felt those mate tingles, two she beat her Alpha and three he submission to her. ‘Not Mate,’ the wolf growled not accepting her mate. Nyx was shocked and so was James.

“James,” his mother asked. “Her wolf,” James whispered with a pained expression. “What is it James?” his father asked. Nyx was trying to reason with her wolf but her wolf was stubborn, “Her wolf rejected me,” James whispered. Randy and Lily gasp in shock, “What?” Randy asked. “My wolf, has not accepted Alpha to be my mate even though we felt it, I’m sorry Alpha,” Nyx replied with a longing look. James stepped forward towards her, “I need to call the Elders and see why a wolf can reject her mate,” Randy mumbled. James didn’t hear him all he wanted as her, but her wolf doesn’t want anything to do with James. “James, just call me James. No Alpha, I’m your mate,” James whispered.

Nyx wolf growled, ‘Not mate,’ she said. ‘Why in the hell is he not my mate?!’ Nyx shouted. ‘Because we don’t belong, we aren’t normal,’ her wolf whimpered in pain. ‘We had a mate, mate died in battle. Mate, I miss mate,’ her wolf whimpered in pain. Nyx expression soften, ‘James,’ her wolf paused. ‘James is Second Chance Mate, not real Mate, not mate but allowed mate,’ her wolf continued. James was still looking at Nyx with a longing look, ‘Mate, mine!’ his wolf shouted. ‘James is a nice guy, give him a chance,’ Nyx suggested. Her wolf didn’t growled, ‘Fine, chance, hurt me or you he’s no mate,’ she growled. Nyx smiled brightly making James heart thump wildly.

Lily stood there watching her son looking at the Omega with longing look, ‘They are mates, why isn’t Nyx’s wolf letting Nyx be with my son?’ Lily thought. ‘She’s different, not Soul-Were but is Soul-Were,’ Lily’s wolf answered her question confusing Lily. ‘What do you mean?’ she asked her wolf. ‘Nyx had a mate, mate died, James is Second Chance Mate,’ her wolf said. Lily gasps shockingly and stared at Nyx, only to see her smiling brightly at James. ‘She didn’t know her wolf had a mate,’ Lily’s wolf said. “Nyx,” James called. Not taking it anymore Nyx jumped into his arms and he held her tightly against him; purring in content. “Mine,” he growled and licked Nyx’s neck causing her to shiver in pleasure. ‘Nyx,’ her wolf growled.

“James, she lost her mate,” Nyx whispered. James was shocked to hear this and stepped away from Nyx, “What do you mean?” He asked. Nyx looked down, “My wolf she had a mate before, and he died in battle. She says your Second Chance,” Nyx shook her head and stared at him with a smile plastered on her face. “To me, you are my first and only mate,” Nyx said and his heart went wild. He snuggled her closer to him while Nyx’s wolf purred in content finally to have someone hold her. ‘Accept mate,’ she said. James gasps in pure ecstasy, “Mine,” He growled at Nyx. “Yours,” Nyx replied with a smile on her face.

James crashed his lips together with hers and she willing kissed back. Lily stood smiling at her son kissing his mate when her own mate came back. “So, she finally accepted him?” Randy asked. Lily nodded her head, “She did,” she whispered in content. James and Nyx eventually broke the kiss for their displeasure but they need to breath, “Son, if you don’t finish the mating she will be targeted by every un-mated male here,” Randy said in his stern voice. James growled; ‘my mate, no else but mine,’ his wolf growled angered by other male Soul-Weres touching his mate.

James took Nyx to his room to finish the process of mating; “Mine,” James growled kissing down her neck. Nyx moaned in pleasure, “Yours,” she mumbled. James carried her and she unconsciously wrapped her legs around his waist feeling is erection growing and getting harder. James captured her lips as he pressed against her making her moan into his mouth. He moaned in pleasure when Nyx started to rub against his erection. He pressed harder when Nyx picked her pace up a little, “Nyx,” he moaned out her name. He walked to his bed and placed her down, climbing on top of her. He slid his hands under her shirt and caresses her breast; Nyx moaned as she arched her back.

James slid her shirt of and started to leave trail of kisses down her breast; quickly removing her bra James mouth captured Nyx’s nipples. “James,” Nyx moaned out as her hands slid down to his pants, unzipping them. James took off his shirt and pants only leaving him with boxers. “Mine,” he mumbled against Nyx’s neck. “Always,” she whispered and jerked her hips up causing her to rub against his erection. James moved down scraping his teeth against her skin churning needs within her. James can feel himself getting harder as he moved between Nyx’s legs; he lapped up her wetness through her panties teasing her into her first orgasm. “James,” Nyx panted entwining her hands in his thick hair.

Not holding anymore James discard his boxers and her panties. A growl of pleasure rumbled in James’s chest as he took in her body. James settled in between her and entered slowly allowing Nyx to adjust of his size. He moved slowly but soon found himself quicken the pace; having both of them moan in pure pleasure. Nyx wrapped her legs around his waist bringing him closer to her while rocking her hips against his erections. “James,” Nyx moaned out his name in pleasure. James planted kisses down her neck and bite the base of her shoulder as she did the same to him. James licked the bite wound to seal it, found his rhythm and rocked in and out of her as she moaned. As he moved inside her he took her breasts into his hands, lightly pinching her nipples. They both moaned as they went over the edge together. She could feel his warmth filling her up.

James pulled out and laid beside her, bringing Nyx closer to him. Nyx laid her head against his bare chest, inhaling his scent. “I love you Nyx Valentine,” James whispered. “I love you too, James Phoenix,” Nyx said and shared one last kiss before they fell asleep in each other’s arms.