Love On The Road

Chapter 4

Samuel smiled. "Come on I'm more responsible then that." he grinned and pulled up to her gurage. She had a nice place and he looked to look over her dad's cars.

He parked and got out pulling his things out as Sawyer pulled in. "Hey man." he said and grinned nodding as Sawyer talked. It would be interesting indead.

"So you finally gonna confess you're love for love struck Bella?" he teased. Both of them where obsested with eachother but they could pony up and tell each other. But Samuel saw it.

He nodded to Sawyer one more and then headed down to see Sutton. He put his bags down and pulled her into a hug. "Hello." he said and hugged her tigh then after a while let her go.

"Any one called shot gun yet?" he asked.

~

Bella got into her car and headed to Sutton's house. She pulled up to see Samual and Sutton in a hug. "Shot gun!" she said making Samuel jump and she laughed. "What?" she laughed. She doubted she would sit in front though.

Bella had a safe two door car as shinney as a two year old car would be. "So we parking in the gurage?" she asked and smiled at them. She wondered what they would come up against as they went on this ride.

Bella still couldn't beleive Sutton had talked her into this.

Bella pulled forward as Sutton told her to park in the guarage. She parked and got out opening her trunk seeing Sawyer and smiled. "Hey." she said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took me so long.