Priceless Love

A Long Way Ahead of Us

"What about you and Jenny living with me and the lads at our flat?"

I stared at Louis, shocked, and surprised. "You-ou, wa-want, us to live with you g-gu-guys at your ap-apartment?" I stuttered.

"Yeah, both of you are pretty cool." Zayn said.'

I looked at Jenny. She was as dumbfounded as I was. "I'm not so sure..." she said.

"Oh come on. Pleeeaaassssee? You won't have to pay rent or your own food. We'll take care of that." Louis said, pouting. Awww, he looked kind of... desperate, but, I had to do what I had to do.

"No." I stated.

Niall looked like he was going to cry. I started to feel bad, but hey, no way in hell was I gonna live with him.

"I think Cal, and I need to talk it over first." Jenny said sweetly, while dragging me to my bedroom.

---

"What?" I asked, once Jenny closed the door.

"I think we should take them up on their offer." she said, playing with her hair.

"Heck no! I was freaking stuck with those losers for 10 hours! No way in hell are we going to move in with them!" I screamed, furiously.

"Lower your damn voice Callie!" she snapped. "Listen, if we don't have to pay for rent or food, then we don't have to work as hard to live a decent life." she added in a whisper.

Damn, why is it that everything Jenny says always has a good point? Sure, living with the boys meant living a carefree lifestyle, but living with the boys is like living with 5 super hyper 4 year olds.

"Fine, but they better not be pushing my buttons." I snapped.

"I'll make sure they're not." she teased."Now, come on, we have news to tell."

---

"YAAAAY" Louis and Niall screamed.

"Guys, shut up. If you keep screaming like crazy, I might change my mind." I teased.

"NO!" Harry pouted.

"Guess we should get packing." Jenny said, grabbing her keys. "See you later Cal."

"Bye Jenny!" the guys yelled, as she walked out the door.

"So I should get packing too. Maybe you guys should go. Meet me here later?" I said.

"Maybe we can help you pack?" Liam suggested.

"Look, just because I'm going to live with you, doesn't mean that I have going to get along with you." I snapped.

"Okay, feisty." Harry murmured.

I rolled my eyes, and pushed them out of my hotel room. Urrggggg, why did Jenny make me agree to this? I walked into my room, and grabbed my suitcase. I was about to pack up my shirts, when all of a sudden, Call Me Maybe played, which meant that my phone was ringing. I checked the caller I.D.. Hmm, a blocked number. I hit ignore and continue packing up.

"Hey, I just met you, but this is crazy. So here's my number. So call me maybe?"

My phone rang again. It was the blocked number. I answered, "Hello?"

There was silence on the other end. I assumed it was just a prank call, and was about to hang up, when all of a sudden, the person on the other end screamed, "CARROTS!!!!!!"

I shriek and hung up on the other line. Who the hell was that? Carrots? Ohhhhh. I had a feeling that I knew who it was. I went on my contacts list, and clicked on a number, waiting for them to pick up.

"Hello?" the other line asked.

"Hi Louis. This is Calliandra, you know the girl who kicked you and your friends out of her suite about 5 minutes ago? Yeah, that's me. WHY THE HELL DID YOU SCREAM 'CARROTS'? YOU KNOW, WHEN I MOVE OVER, I'M GONNA KICK YOUR ASS OKAY? DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN!!!" I screamed, slightly smirking, before hanging up the phone. God, he was so freaking annoying!

I stuffed the rest of my clothes in my suitcase out of frustration, and grabbed my phone. "Jenny, what the freak were you thinking, talking me into moving with them? Just 5 minutes after I kick them out, that Louis guy scared me half to death!!" I screamed into the empty room.

Damn, I was so stressed. Maybe I needed to take a walk. Yes, a walk in the wonderful world of Paris.

---

I stopped in front of the McDonald's across from the Eiffel Tower. Yeah, the same McDonald's that I happened to have met those 5 obnoxious boys at. I rolled my eyes and kept walking. Oooooh, next to McDonald's I saw the cutest little boutique. Hmm, that's much better. I smiled to myself, as I entered the store....

---

I came out with bags, and bags in my arms. Note to self, buy another suitcase. I was walking down the streets, when I felt ice cold liquid all over my shirt.

"I am soo sorry miss. I was looking at my phone and I didn-" the guy said

"It's okay. It's fine." I said, squeezing the excess moisture from my blouse. I looked up. Damn, he was really cute. Brown eyes, and brown hair. Sort of reminded me of that Liam guy.

"I'm Brandon." he said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"I'm Calliandra, but call me Callie." I said, smiling.

"I can buy you another shirt if you want." he grinned, looking at my soaked shirt.

"Oh, no. It's fine. I have plenty more." I laughed, holding my bags up.

"Right.... Hey, do want to grab some coffee? Let me at least make it up to you." he asked.

My phone buzzed. Probably a text from Jenny asking me to get my ass back to my apartment. "You know, I would love to but I really gotta run right now." I said.

"Oh. That's okay. Maybe I could give you my number so you can call me one day." he replied, pulling his phone out. I could feel the disappointment in his voice, Aww, he was so adorable.

"Yeah. I would love that." I smiled, exchanging phones numbers with him.

"I guess I will see you around." he said, flashing a dazzling smile, before he turned around and walked away.

"Yeah, I guess..." I whispered, smiling to myself, as I walked back to my hotel.

---

"Callie! Where the hell were you? I waited 2 fricken hours waiting here." Jenny said furiously.

"I was shopping," I said, while throwing one of my bags at her. "That Jenny, is for you."

"Oh yay. Clothes!" Jenny said sarcastically.

"I knew you would be excited!" I said, smirking.

"Yeah.. You know, more than 85% of my wardrobe is clothing that you chose for me." she said, examining the clothing. There was a knock on the door, which meant that the guys were here....sadly.

"Yes, I know, and I have to admit, you look great in all of them." I said happily as I opened the door.

"HELLO MY LITTLE MATE!!!" Louis screamed as he lifted me off of the carpet.

"Louis, please put me down before I strangle you to death." I sneered. He put me straight down, and then ran over to Jenny, also lifting her from the ground.

"Ahhh, Louis!!!!" she giggled. I rolled my eyes. Jenny was already warming up to them. Typical girl. That's why we were best friends, she was my opposite. Giggly, bubbly, full of energy, but can be feisty when she wants to be. Me on the otherhand, very feisty, harsh, violent, moody, but can be nice when I feel like it.

"Are you guys ready? We have a long trip ahead of us." Liam said, while looking at his phone.

"I guess we are ready- wait. A long trip?" I asked, confused.

"Well, yeah, our flat is in London." Niall said, while searching through the fridge.

"What? London? Holy crap, that's 3 hours away!"

"Oh, right we forgot to tell you guys that." Zayn mumbled.

"So you girls ready?"

I looked at Jenny. She seemed happy, going to be living with them. I guess I could take one for the team."Yeah, I'm ready."

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Harry shouted.

---

Before I knew it, we were out on the road. In a really nice car. Some driver person-guy was driving, which was sort of strange. Maybe those boys were rich or something.... Wonder what they do for a living..

"Ahhhhh Louis!!!! Stop it!!!!" Jenny shrieked, snapping me back into reality. Louis was tickling her like crazy. And Jenny was freaking ticklish.

"I WILL NEVER!!" Louis screamed.

"CAN WE STOP FOR FOOD??" Niall asked, really loudly...

"NIALL, BE QUIET, IM TRYING TO SLEEP!!!!" Zayn yelled.

Damn, even with my Iphone blaring at high volume in my earplugs, I could still hear the outside noises. And the only thought in my mind was: Was this a good decision?

____________