Priceless Love

What the Heck?

It has only been thirty freaking minutes and I was loosing my mind. Louis and Jenny were laughing uncontrollably, Niall was stuffing his mouth with all the food he can see, Zayn was snoring like a pig, and Harry and Liam were singing at top volume while scrolling on their phone. Their voices were nice(ish), but all I wanted was to read books on my phone in peace and quiet.

Only two hours and thirty minutes left... Thank lord.

---

"Love, why don't you get some sleep." Liam said.

I shook my head, even though my eyes were getting heaving. It was a bit too crowded, with Jenny and Louis laying down. I could survive another hour or so... Maybe... Not. The next thing I knew, I blacked out.

---

"Oh Callie. We're here now, you can wake up." I heard someone say softly.

"Mmmmm. One more hour." I mumbled.

"Here, let me try." I could someone say from a distance. Haha, good luck.

I felt icy cold water all over me, which made me shoot right up. "Happy? I'm awake now." I sneered, wringing out my blouse. "Great, The second one today."

"What are you talking about Cal?" Jenny asked suspiciously.

"Oh nothing," I said nonchalantly, even though I could feel the blood rush up to my cheeks. I wasn't going to tell Jenny about Brandon. We hardly even know each other!

"Whatever you say." Jenny smirked. Oh damn. She knew something was up.

"Can I just go get settled please?" I asked, rubbing my eyes, as I exited the car.

"Yeah, right this way." Harry said, guiding me.

When we stopped, I looked up. Holy crap. The apartment was huge! I mean like mansion huge! I pinched myself, making sure it wasn't all some crazy dream. And trust me, all of this felt like some wild dream. "So, you need help unpacking?" I heard Liam ask me.

"Umm, sure, that will be a lot of help." I said, yawning. Normally, I would shove him away, but I was so freaking tired, and too amazed by the apartment to carry all of my stuff. I grabbed one of my suite cases and made my way into the 'flat'.

---

It was like a palace. Big and beautiful. I stood by the door in awe. The only thought in my head at the moment was: What the heck?

"Cal, you okay?" Jenny asked, coming behind me.

"Uh yeah, it's just that... this place...-"

"Is amazingly huge." Jenny said, finishing my sentence. "Just wait until you see our rooms."

I grinned. I could finally have my own room. Back at home, I had to share a room with Katie, and honestly, it was chaotic. We would always bicker, and argue. It was frustrating. But now, a Katie-free room, all to myself. It was like a dream come true!

"Hey, let me show you to your room." Zayn said, taking my suitcases up a long staircase.

"Thanks." I mumbled, following him.

"This, Callie, is your room." Zayn said, as he opened a white door. I walked inside, with eyes wide opened. OH MY GOD! I thought my new room was just fit for a bed, and a dresser. But, this room, it was massively huge! I had my very own bathroom. And a walk in closet! I've never ever walked into a closet ever in my life.

"Wow." I said, looking around. "It's amazing. Thanks you."

"No problem love. And we are going to take you and Jen out tomorrow to shop for paint, and furniture."

"No fricken way! I'm not letting you guys do that!" I snapped.

"Yes you will." Harry said, walking into the room.

"No way. I'm not desperate." I defended.

"But, we insist!" Harry pouted.

"And I decline."

"OKAY, IT'S DECIDED THEN.... WE WILL HEAD OUT TOMORROW!!" Harry shouted happily as he walked out of my room with Zayn behind him. Leaving me thinking: What the heck?

---

"What about this bed Callie?" Niall asked, pointing at the really pink, frilly bed.

"Umm.. I'll pass." I said, walking past the hideous bed.

"What about this one?" Zayn asked, pointing at a black and white bed.

"No way in hell." I murmured.

"Hey, have you guys seen Lou and Jenny anywhere?" Liam asked, running up to us.

"I thought that they were with you and Harry." Zayn said.

I looked around the furniture store. Hmmm where the heck did they go?

"LOUIS! GET YOUR ASS OFF THE BED!" Jenny screamed from a distance. I looked around, and sure enough, I saw Louis jumping on a girl bed, and Jenny trying to pull him down.

"NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS!" he screamed back. Oh no. I had a feeling that I knew exactly what Jenny was going to do next.

She grabbed his hand and yanked him off of the bed. "Ouch!! Louis yelped, lying on the ground.

"Sorry Lou. Had to do it." Jenny said, smirking. Turning in my direction, she shouted, "I found the bed I want!"
---

We were at the furniture for over an hour, still picking out everything. Jenny chose a black and white themed room with splashed of teal, while I settled for a purple and black themed room. For the bathrooms, Jenny decided on a Paris theme, and I chose a beach theme. The boys got people to deliver the stuff into the apartment while we went to the mall.

"Okay, so you and Jenny can go shop around." Liam said to me as he handed each of us a card.

"What the hell is this?" I asked.

"It's a credit card. If you want to buy something, just charge it on there."

"No! We can't do that!" Jenny shrieked, trying to give it back to him.

"We insist Jen." Harry smirked.

"Urg! Fine!" Jenny said, walking away.

"Uh, I guess I'll see you guys later." I mumbled before heading in Jenny's direction.
---

Jenny and I came out of Hollister with a ton of bags. Not to mention other bags from Forever 21, Charlotte Russe, Vans, and Converse.

"Jenny! Callie! Over here!" Zayn shouted. We spotted them sitting over at the food court, wearing weird clothing.

"What's with the costumes?" I asked suspiciously.

"Oh, no reason." Niall said, trying to give me a reassuring smile, even though I was still suspicious.

"Let's go. We should start painting the rooms." Harry said, behind a pair of lame, giant sunglasses.
---

"AHHH! I can finally take this off!" Louis screamed, pulling his disguise off.

"Once again. Why are you guys wearing that?" I asked, clearly confused.

The guys looked at each other for a moment. Finally, Liam opened his mouth to say something, but was cut off by a voice from ahead.

"Hi lads!" A British accented girl said.

"Hi Cher." the boys chorused together, while Jenny and I stared in shock as the beautiful girl walked past us.

"Was that me, or did Cher Lloyd just say hi to you guys." Jenny whispered, pointing at the girl that was now walking in the other direction, and then at the boys.

The boys ignored Jenny however, and continued walking, leaving me thinking: What the heck?
---

"LOUIS!!! STOP SPLATTERING PAINT ON ME!" Jenny screamed from her room.

Louis, Harry, and Zayn were painting Jenny's room, while Liam and Niall were helping to paint my room.

"So what's up with the secret stuff." I asked, eying Liam and Niall seriously.

"It's nothing." Niall muttered.

"Oh don't give me that crap! I'm not some dumbass who doesn't know anything! I know enough to know that you guys aren't telling me and Jen something!" I snapped, a little too loudly. Because the next thing I knew, everyone was gathered in my room.

"I agree with Callie! You guys are awfully suspicious." Jenny said, agreeing with me.

"Should we tell them?" Liam asked.

"Hell yes!" Jenny and I said.

The boys hesitated for a moment, until Harry spoke out, " We are a famous boy-band called One direction."

Everything suddenly seemed to fall into place; the giant apartment, the credit cards, the stupid disguises, Cher Lloyd. This was huge news. I am living with some mega famous super stars? What the heck?