Priceless Love

Deadly Cinnamon

"Haha, very funny." I said, rolling my eyes.

"No! We are one hundred percent serious!" Niall exclaimed, raising both his hands up.

"No freaking way." Jenny said. "How come we've never heard of you guys before?"

"I'm not sure, we have a lot of fans in the states." Harry said, slightly puzzled.

"If you are telling the truth, then can we listen to some of your music?" I asked, still skeptical.

"Okay, I'll go get it." Liam said, running out of my almost-done-painted room.
----

"And you got that one thing." the stereo blasted from the living room, leaving Jenny and I very dumbfounded.

"Wow... That was suprisingly okay?" I said, turning off the stereo.

"It sounds sort of familiar.." Jenny said trailing off, putting a finger to her chin.

"So you have heard of us!" Louis shouted, jumping on the living room couch.

"Maybe..maybe not." I said walking up the stairs, lethargic. I just wanted to take a nap.

---

"Hey Cal, you okay?" I heard a voice say from outside my bedroom. I got up from the floor (since my room wasn't done yet) and opened the door. It was Liam.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said, yawning.

"Well, you wanna watch a night-time movie with the lads and Jenny?" he asked, leaning against my door.

"What movie?" I asked, hoping it wasn't some scary, action movie.

"Toy Story 3"

"Ooooo!" I jumped up in excitement. "I love Toy Story 3!"

"Me too! Liam grinned, as he took my hand and pulled me outside.

We walked down the stairs, seeing Louis yelling 'CARROTS', Zayn wrestling Harry, Niall making popcorn, and Jenny putting a DVD in the TV. They stop and look at us.

"Liam..." Louis said, mischievously.

"What?" he asked, clearly confused.

"Why are you holding Callie's hand?"

I could feel Liam's hand start to get moist. I look up at him in time to see his cheeks getting really red. I feel my cheeks getting warm. Am I blushing?

"Oh, um, I was feeling a tad bit dizzy and he helped guide me downstairs." I said, covering for Liam, who shot me gave me a grateful look. The others didn't look so convinced. They just stared at us suspiciously.

"So are we going to start the movie or not?" I asked, sitting on the couch, snapping them back into reality.

"Oh, yeah." they murmured.

---

Jenny was knocked out thirty minutes into the movie. Yeah, it just shows how much of a Disney fan she is.

On the other hand, I was wide awake, crying at the part when the toys were being bullied by the kids. I know weird right? Me. Calliandra Roberts; a fiesty girl with a tough shell. Being broken into tears by a kid's movie. I could feel eyes piercing at me, but I'm sorry I can't help myself!

"You okay love?" Harry asked, giving me a awkward look.

"Ye-Yeah, I'm fine." I sniffle, burying my head into Niall's chest. I had to admit, he was a very nice pillow. On the other side of me, I could feel Liam tense up a bit. What's up with him?

---

An hour later, the movie was finally finished. Harry, and Zayn fell asleep, Louis went to carry Jenny upstairs, and Niall was making a sandwich. "Wow Nialler, you are one eating machine." I giggled, resting next to Liam, who was stroking my hair. It was awkward, because we were acting sort of like a couple, but I had no feelings what-so-ever for him. Or did I?

---

"Is she dead?"

"I don't know poke her!!"

"No way! What if she suddenly wakes up and attacks me?"

"Just shut up, I'll do it!"

"CALLIE, WAKE UP!!!!!" Louis screamed, jumping on top of me. I instantly screamed, and flipped Louis over by kicking him off of me.

"Ow Cal, that hurts." he winced. I sat upright and rubbed my eyes. It looks like I had fallen asleep on the couch. "Sorry, Lou. That's what you get for waking me up." I chuckled.

"Well, we had to! We just finished your room!" Niall said, jumping up and down like a kangaroo.

"You did?" I asked, super surprised, and a tad bit scared. I mean, sorry, but 5 guys finishing my room, was a bit crazy. I was a picky person!

"Yes, now come on!!!" Louis whined, pulling me off the sofa and up the stairs-with the others following.

I closed my eyes, as Louis walked me slowly to my room. All I really hoped was that it wasn't filled with useless junk. "You can open your eyes now." I heard Louis whisper softly. My eyes slowly opened, revealing a beautiful purple, white, and black room. It was absolutely gorgeous. My hand trailed the edges of a white desk, it's smooth edges leaving me tingles. "Wow." I, softly murmured to myself.

Turning to the guys, I ran up to them and gave them a giant hug. "OH MY GOSH!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!" I screamed. They all laughed and sat on my bed. I continued examining my room, looking at all the beautiful details, when I realized something. "Uh guys, where's Jenny?"

Louis looked at me with a concerned look. "What?" I asked, getting nervous. I heard a soft knock. "Hey guys. Thanks for waking me up." Jenny giggled sarcastically as she made her way inside my room.

"Morning Jen." I said cheerily, as she sat next to Zayn.

"Damn, your room is so you!" she said, coming over to give me a hug.

"Jenny, sp-space." I choked out. Instantly, she released me.

"Did you like your room love?" Harry asked Jenny.

"Like it? OH MY GOSH I LOVE IT!!!" Jenny shrieks, giving each of the guys a giant hug. My stomach suddenly rumbled, and everyone looked at me with a weird look on their faces. Uh, have you guys never seen a girl hungry before?!?!?

"Hungry there, Callie?" Niall asked, walking over and placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Uh, yeah." I said shyly, my stomach rumbling again.

"I swear, you are just like me." Niall murmured before heading downstairs.

---

"So, what do you have?" I asked, walking into the kitchen. Harry, was pulling something out of the oven.

"Lads, and Lassies, I present you my homemade..." Harry said, trailing off dramatically.

"Just tell us already!!" I snapped, starving.

"My homemade cinnamon buns!!" he said, placing the hot tray on the table. Instantly, hands were in the way, grabbing the gooey pastry. My stomach grumbled again, but I grabbed a box of cereal instead.

"You don't want any?" Niall asked me, stuffing his mouth with the cinnamon buns.

"No thanks, I'll pass." I smiled weakly, grabbing a spoon, and sitting next to Liam, and Harry. The guys gave me weird look, while Jenny gave me a sympathetic one. I reassured her that I was okay by giving her a smile and waving my spoon in the air. From the side, I could feel Liam tense up a bit, and scoot a little bit away from me.

"What? Are you okay?" I asked, suspiciously giving him a 'what the hell' look.

"Ye-yeah. I'm fi-fine." he stammered, staring at my spoon.

"You don't look fine." I snapped, staring at his intensely pale face.

"Liam's just really scared of spoons." Zayn chuckled, his mouth full of cinnamon buns.

I gave Liam a hard stare, wondering if Zayn was just joking. However, by the look on his face I could tell that he was serious. So without any questions, I got up, and threw the already-clean spoon into the sink, and pulled out a fork. I sat back down and continued eating my cereal.

"Thanks." Liam said, sighing in relief.

"No problem." I murmured, munching on my cereal.

Suddenly, I felt nausious. I clutched my stomach, and ran upstairs to my room. I could hear everyone else yelling my name, asking me if I was okay. I entered my newley decorated beach-themed bathroom, and hurled everything from last night and today out into the toilet.

"Ew." I moaned quietly, before sitting quietly on the bathroom floor, hugging my knees tightly. Outside I could hear them knocking on my door.

---

-Harry's P.O.V.-

"Callie? Are you okay." I yelled, as Callie suddenly ran upstairs, clutching her stomach.

"Callie!!?"

"Calliandra!!!!"

The rest of the lads screamed her name. Jenny just sat there quietly, with a worried look on her face. Suddenly we heard a door slam, and we all ran upstairs. The door to her room was open, but she wasn't in there. However, we heard a slight moaning sound in the bathroom that we just decorated for Callie. I tried to open the bathroom door, but it was locked. "Callie, are you okay? Open this door right now." I said, knocking softly. There was no response. I turned to Jenny and asked her, "You're her best friend, what's wrong with her?"

Her pretty eyes widened like she knew something, but she just bit her lip and stood quietly, looking at the floor.

"What the hell is wrong with her?" I demanded. Okay I know I sounded too harsh on Jenny, but Calliandra Roberts was like my little sister, and I wanted to protect her.

"She's going to be fine." Jenny whispered, pushing her hair back, and running out of the room, with tears in her eyes.

"Way to be nice Hazza." Liam said sarcastically, walking out of the room with the others, leaving me alone. i sat on Callie's bed, thinking to myself. There's something that their hiding, and I'm going to find out.

---

Callie's P.O.V.

I heard screaming, and became too scared to walk out. Finally, I heard silence, and thinking it was safe, I walked out. Unfortunately, Harry was waiting on my bed. I sighed and sat next to him.

"You okay?" he asked, patting my back.

I scooted away from him, not because he disgusted me, but because I didn't want to throw up in front of him. "Yeah, I'm fine. The question is, are you okay? I heard screaming." I said, staring at him with wide eyes.

"Uh, yeah. I just yelled at Jenny..." he replied, running his hand through his curls. I slapped him. What the hell? No one ever, and I mean ever messes with my best friend.

"Ow!" he yelled, wincing in pain.

"Holy crap! Why the freak did you yell at Jenny?" I screamed, standing up.

"She wouldn't tell me what was wrong with you!" he defended. "And besides, I didn't know that she would go all dramatic. You're like my little sissy."

Poor, Jenny. She got hurt by Harry because of my secret.. Because I told her not to tell anyone. "Please. She might look tough and put together, but she's had a really hard life." I sneered. "Oh and by the way, 'little sissy'?"

"Well, duh. You are younger than me." he said playfully, rolling his eyes. In a more serious tone he added, "I should go and apologise to her shouldn't I?"

"Well, duh!" I said, mimicking his tone.

---

I softly knocked on Jenny's door. "Who is it?" she softly said.

"It's Callie, can I come in?" I asked. I heard soft footsteps and then the door unlocked. I walked in. To be completely honest, Jenny look like a complete mess. Her hair was messy, and her face was stained with mascara from the day before."You okay Jen?"

She gave me a small nod before laying down on her bed. I looked at the book that was beside her. Ah, I see that Jenny decided to read her all time favorite sad book, To Kill a Mockingbird. I could tell that she was really hurt. "Jenny, you know he cares about you right?"

She stares at me in disbelief, "Yeah right." she sneers.

"You know what you need?" I asked, taking her hand and pulling her up. "Girl time!"

She giggled a little bit. "I guess..."

I run over to her closet and pull out an outfit for her. A light pink shirt and tan skinny jeans. Cute, but simple. She changes, fixes her hair and makeup, and we head downstairs. I feel her looking away as Harry stares at us. "Jenny-" he started.

"Save it." she snapped, walking out the door. I look at Harry and give him a 'try harder' look, as I follow Jenny.

---

Jenny's P.O.V.

I entered the apartment with Callie. We basically spent the whole day at the mall, looking at clothes, eating yogurt, and just having a hella good time. The guys are just hanging around in the living room- except for Harry. I still hated him."Where did you go?" Liam asks.

"Here and there," I said, gritting my teeth. "Anyways, what's for dinner, I'm starved."

"HARRY'S MAKING HIS MAC AND CHEESE!!!!" Louis screams, jumping up and down. On second thought. I'm not hungry. My stomach growls. Okay, maybe I am.

"I think I'm just gonna eat a salad." I murmured, walking off into the kitchen. Oops. Bad idea. I find Harry in there, carefully watching the stove. He doesn't notice me until I almost dropped a glass bowl. "Jen."

"Harry," I said, pulling lettuce out of the fridge. He stares at me, looking like he wanted to say something. He started to open his mouth, but Callie walks into the kitchen.

"Um... Louis and Niall want to know when the food's ready." she said, looking back and forth between me and Harry.

"It's ready right now." he replied, pulling out 6 plates and scooping the mac and cheese out. Niall and Louis immediately rush in, and grab a plate. I giggled as I continued to make my salad. Callie grabbed a plate and headed upstairs to eat. I stand in front of the kitchen island, watching Niall devour his plate, when Louis asked, "Harebear, I forgot, what do you put in your mac and cheese?"

"Uh cream, milk, cheese, nutmeg, paprika, and... cinnamon." he said, grabbing a fork for Liam.

My eyes widen. Oh my god!! The glass bowl I was holding drops to the ground, shattering everywhere. "What the hell Jen?" Zayn asked.

I stared at them and whispered one word, "Calliandra."

---

I immediately run upstairs and push the door to Callie's room open. She was not in there. Dammit! Where the hell was she? I checked my room and sure enough, Callie was lying on the floor, her eyes closed, not breathing. "Liam!!! Call the ambulance!!" I screamed, tears forming in my eyes. No way. I was not losing her.

---

The ambulance came and took Callie to the hospital, and we were in the waiting room. I screamed, and cried, Louis holding me close to him. I buried my head into his chest and cried my heart out. "It's going to be okay love, she's going to be fine." he whispered, trying to calm me down.

"I think I should go home. I can't possibly see her and not have an emotional breakdown." I said, grabbing my coat. "I see you guys later." I walked outside and called a taxi.

---

Harry's P.O.V.

"I'm going to go home and see if Jenny's okay." I mumbled, slipping out of the room. Five minutes later, I walked into the living room and found Jenny pacing back and forth with an extremely worried look on her face. She stopped walking when she saw me.

"What the hell do you want? To yell at me for not telling you about Calliandra's allergic reaction?" She snapped, clearly mad.

"No, I wanted to see if you were okay." I stated, looking straight into her beautiful blue eyes. Damn she was so pretty.

Her hard facial expression softened. "Oh. I didn't think you even cared about me." she whispered.

I stared at her in disbelief. I not only cared about her. I fancied her. "Actually, I care about you-a lot." I said taking a step closer to her, so that there was less space between us. "I'm sorry, so sorry for being rude to you."

She looked at me. Oh god, I couldn't hide my feelings anymore. I didn't give her time to respond to me. I leaned forward and crashed my lips on to hers.

At first, she hesitated but then, her lips ended up moving in sync with mines, like they fit in a puzzle. She wrapped her arms around my neck, and I placed my hands on her waist, pulling her closer to me. She tasted so good- like vanilla and her lips were extremely soft. I bit her bottom lip and she opened her mouth, letting my tongue explore the inside. This kiss was passionate, but heated. I have kissed so many girls before, but this was probably the best kiss of my entire life.

I pushed her up against the nearest wall and started to kiss her neck. She fiddled with the buttons on my shirt, undoing them. I pulled her shirt off, reavealing a extremely fit body. She wrapped her legs around my body and I carried her upstairs to my room. I pulled my shirt off and continued kissing her neck. I found her sweet spot and she moaned in pleasure. This was going to be a fun night...