Status: Trying to update as much as I can. x

With Ears To See And Eyes To Hear.

Don't Go In There.

"Thank you, Miss. You Have a wonderful day!" I said as cheerfully as I could muster up. The bottle blonde teen plastered a fake smile on her pink glossed lips, grabbed her latte and turned around to sit at a table. I rolled my eyes at her and stuck my tongue out, causing my co-worker to chuckle lightly.
"You're such a child, Toby," my co-worker, Abigail, pointed out.
"Well, it's not my fault she seemed like a total bitch," I laughed with her.
Glancing over at the clock, I noticed that I was done for the day.
"Hey Abby, I'm heading out. You still coming out with me and Austin tonight?" I asked the brunette as I took my apron off and threw it in the back lounge. Abigail tapped her finger to her chin in thought.
"Well.." she started. I clasped my hands together and mustered up my best puppy dog face while she thought. Hopefully it would convince her to come, she always caved when I gave her the face.
She laughed at me while still tapping her finger.
"I mean, I guess I could," she said, sounding like there were other plans on her mind, when I knew for a fact that she had nothing planned.
"Oh, pleeeeease Abby! Come on, you promised !" I exclaimed sadly, which earned me another laugh.
"Oh, alright," She smiled. I threw my fist in the air in excitement. "I'll call you when I'm about to head to your house. Seven, yeah ?" She asked.
I nodded my head and waved to her as I walked out of Starbucks and to my car.
Unlocking my car, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

1 New Message

From: Austin:)
Hey, sissy. You still coming out tonight?

I smiled as I texted my brother back.

To: Austin:)
Yeah, I just got off work now. Heading home to start getting ready. Abby is coming with me.

Starting my old 1993 white Mazda pickup, I pulled out of the Starbucks parking lot and started the fifteen minute ride home to get ready for tonight.
~
When I got home, I saw a familiar silver Toyota Corolla sitting in my driveway. A little confused, I pulled up beside it, got out and locked the doors until the alarm beeped once. As soon as I made it up to the door, it opened, revealing a tall, lanky tattoo covered Austin Carlile. Raising an eyebrow, I glanced down at my phone, then back up at him.
"What are you doing here?" I questioned, brushing past him to get inside. I threw my keys and bag on the kitchen table while slipping my work shoes off by the door.
"Didn't you get my message? I told you I was just gonna swing by and we could carpool," he said with a smile.
I parted my lips into an "o" shape.
"How many people are already there?" I asked.
"Not many yet. But it's sure to pick up by the time we head over there. Since you women like to take your sweet ass time," he chuckled.
I playfully glared at him with a small smile on my lips.
"Make yourself at home, asshole, I'll be a while."
Austin just laughed in my direction as I headed upstairs to my room.
Shutting my door, I threw my phone on the charger and put it on my small, twin sized bed. Thankfully the bathroom was connected to my room so I wouldn't have to run through the hallway just to get to my room after my shower. I don't think Austin would appreciate seeing his naked sister running around from room to room.
I rummaged through my closet trying to figure out what I was going to wear to the party. Wearing a dress just seemed too classy, and dresses weren't really my cup of tea anyway. Eventually, I settled for a pair of shorts and my hello kitty crop top. Simple, yet party worthy. I set my outfit on my bed and proceeded to the shower so I could begin getting ready.
~
Putting the finishing touches on my makeup, I made a few faces in the mirror. Satisfied with the black and grey smokey eye look, I put my outfit of the night on, grabbed my phone, and headed back downstairs. I had a missed called from Abby which meant she was probably on her way.
"Oh, girl, you be lookin' good and stuff," I heard a female cat call.
Looking up from my phone, I saw Abby was here. She decided to wear a very tight, and very short silver sequin, strapless dress with matching heels. Her waist long brunette hair was crimped, but left straight and ragged at the ends. And her eyes were rimmed with black eyeliner and a silvery grey eye shadow that made her green eyes really pop.
I suddenly felt a little self conscious, but brushed it off as quickly as it came.
"I was just about to call you back," I laughed. "I was getting ready when you called."
Austin scoffed, but tried to cover it up with a cough. I rolled my eyes, shoving my phone in my back pocket. "You guys ready?"
"Fuck yeah! Let's go get fucking wasted!" Abby screamed, heading out the door. Me and Austin just looked at eachother, laughed, then followed her outside.
~
After about fifteen minutes of listening to Abby rant and rave about how drunk she was going to get and how she was going to "bag her a hot one," we finally pulled up to the party house that was in fulll swing. Cars were pouring out of the driveway onto the sides of both ends of the street.
I whistled at the amount of people that were already here. Drunk bodies littered the yard, either socializing, making out, or already passed out.
Austin saw my shocked face and laughed.
"I almost forgot that it's been a few months since I last brought you to parties I go to," he chuckled, getting out of the car. Abby and I follwed suite, getting out of the car and walking towards the house.
"TOBY!" I heard a voice holler from the yard.
Turning my head slightly, I saw an already drunk Danny Worsnop heading my way. My face lit up as I ran up to him and hugged him tightly.
"My drunk british bastard!" I yelled back at him.
Danny let out a loud laugh as he let me go.
" I 'avn't seen yeh in monfs! 'ow've yeh been love?" He asked.
I shrugged my shoulders, "I've been alright I guess."
Danny laughed and shook his head.
I hugged Danny again and told him I was going to head inside and look for my brother and Abby, seeing as they left me behind when I stopped to talk to him. He just let out a drunken yell and walked into a different direction, throwing his arms up as he went. Laughing at him, I headed inside. The house was packed wall to wall with people. Bodies were all over the make shift dance floor. Trying to make my way around, I saw a very anxious Austin and Abby storming my way.
"Toby.." he begin, putting a hand on my shoulder and pushing my lightly back towards the door.
"We need to leave," Abby finished. They both looked very unhappy, which was never a good thing.
"What are you talking about? We just got here," I said, confusion crossing my features.
"Trust me," Austin shook his head, "you don't want to be here."
Still confused, I pushed my way past the two of them and made my way to the kitchen to grab a drink. That's why we came here, right ? So why not.
"Toby, don't go in there!" Abby yelled after me. I looked back as I walked to see Austin slap a hand to his face and Abby try to catch up with me.
Looking back to the kitchen, my face immediatly fell.
Standing in front of the alcohol I was trying to get to was Alex Gaskarth, laughing and joking with the people around him. A very busty blonde was hanging onto his shoulder while he held onto her waist. I felt like the ground beneath me was pulled from under my feet because I started to stumble slightly backwards.

My once best friend. My once lover. My once everything was here. With a broad in one hand and a full cup in the other.
He looked in my direction, looked me up and down, and winked.

Fuck. My. Life.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, hi. This is the first story that I have written in a REALLY long time.
I have no fucking clue on how to make certain things italic, so whoever reads this and decides they want to help me, that would be greatly appreciated.
This may seem a little sucky, but bear with me, it's been years since I've written anything.
Thanks for checking it out.
<3