Status: Is a book I am testing out.

Alpha Genes

I could smell him, taste his sent in the air. Pumpkin spice, yes his coco brown fur ruffled through the wind bringing the aroma in my direction. His long snout pointed at my hiding spot, but he was clearly unaware of my presence. He brought one paw closer towards me, his sharp claws dug into the ground and tore into the soil I had been moments ago. The muscle in my front legs bunched up, uncomfortable with hiding. My wolf, whom was screaming at me to charge, sat still. We both knew this had to work. I had to train him into the alpha he was suppose to be born to be. Which meant he had to master finding my scent or beat me at a surprise attack.

That's right just a bit closer.- I urged. His dark charcoal eyes opened in surprise, and his head perked up. He turned around, to my disappointment, in the complete opposite direction in hope of me being there.
Where are you? I give up Vanity!- He wined. His voice echoed in my mind but not one word was uttered passed his wolfish lips besides a animistic wine. Annoyed, I let out a frustrated growl and earned a startled leap from him, but it was too late; I lunged.

My hind legs pushed up on the ground and my front paws stretched out as I went flying at him. His moment of shock gave me the advantage when I crashed into his bulky figure and I twisted our bodies over, mine draped over his, and my lips drew a part, flashing him my dominant snarl, my teeth clenched together and a growl rumbled inside me. His wolf whimpered, and my brother, the future alpha of my pack rolled on his back in submission.

Yes you heard me right. My brother wasn't born with the alpha genes to lead our pack... I was. My name is Vanity Grey and I am the first female ever born with the alpha gene. Welcome to my life as the switched alpha.
  1. Train Him.
    "Vannie, do you think I'll ever grow as strong as your wolf?" Sam spoke up, his pet name for me meant he was super worried. My wolf and I sympathized with him, but we knew truly did not know... I would never say that out loud though.
  2. My Mate
    Denial is one of the easiest traps your mind can fall into. Once you are captured in it's snare, it is almost impossible to break out. So what must one do to show someone they are living a lie? What must you say to awaken them to reality? That's the
  3. Jack
    What happens when someone denies oneself the luxury they have longed for their entire lives? What must one do to achieve those goals when everyone else says it is forbidden? Well I don't know.
  4. I am not a guy.
    “Jack, I am not doing that!” I exclaimed. My mouth was gawped open, arms crossed and resistance was obvious in my posture.
  5. My mother
    “Knock knock!” A fist pounded on my door angrily, and we all assumed it would be this Rogger guy, but when Sam opened the door, my senses knew immediately it was not, when the familiar scent shot up my nostrils... A very alpha scent.
  6. The Beta to my Alpha
    My body tensed, and I turned slightly to see none other than my parent's Beta behind me, Mr. Sanders.
  7. Camp Dominant at last
  8. Buff boys and no shirts
    “Come at me bro, what you going to do? Hump me to death?” I teased, and jumped out of his way again, catching his every move. “Enough!” A sexy and very pissed off voice interrupted our banter, and we turned to see Mr. Hot and Sexy himself standing in