Status: Is a book I am testing out.

Alpha Genes

Train Him.

I could smell him, taste his sent in the air. Pumpkin spice, yes his coco brown fur ruffled through the wind bringing the aroma in my direction. His long snout pointed at my hiding spot, but he was clearly unaware of my presence. He brought one paw closer towards me, his sharp claws dug into the ground and tore into the soil I had been moments ago. The muscle in my front legs bunched up, uncomfortable with hiding. My wolf, whom was screaming at me to charge, sat still. We both knew this had to work. I had to train him into the alpha he was suppose to be born to be. Which meant he had to master finding my scent or beat me at a surprise attack.

That's right just a bit closer.- I urged. His dark charcoal eyes opened in surprise, and his head perked up. He turned around, to my disappointment, in the complete opposite direction in hope of me being there.
Where are you? I give up Vanity!- He wined. His voice echoed in my mind but not one word was uttered passed his wolfish lips besides a animistic wine. Annoyed, I let out a frustrated growl and earned a startled leap from him, but it was too late; I lunged.

My hind legs pushed up on the ground and my front paws stretched out as I went flying at him. His moment of shock gave me the advantage when I crashed into his bulky figure and I twisted our bodies over, mine draped over his, and my lips drew a part, flashing him my dominant snarl, my teeth clenched together and a growl rumbled inside me. His wolf whimpered, and my brother, the future alpha of my pack rolled on his back in submission.

Dammit Sam!- I growled, my teeth snapping close to his neck before I jumped away from him and my wolf paced back and forth in frustration. He laid there, no longer on his back but on his stomach and his eyes followed my movements in guilt. He wined, in attempt to draw my attention back to him but there was no need. It wasn't his fault.

I'm sorry Vanity, I tried but you're scary when you pop out. - His brown wolf shuddered at the thought and he projected an image of me leaping at him.

My honey blond fur was standing up in every angle, my caramel eyes were zeroed in on him and my entire wolf form was in mid air. From his eyes I looked huge, and very powerful... That was my alpha genes kicking in. Ashamed, I looked away from him. It never was his fault that I couldn't teach him right. I wasn't trying hard enough because despite how much my wolf loved her brother, we knew he could not take my place.

Go grab your clothes and shift back. It's almost dinner time.- I ordered. Every ounce of my being wanted to scream at him I was sorry and I would fix this, but I could not baby him. I had to toughen him up into the alpha he needed to be.
He took one last look at me in sorrow before his wolf suddenly pounced up and took off in the direction of his clothes. His scent was still present in the air, but an absent of being was definitely noticeable, which is what he should have picked up when I was behind the bushes. He should have known I was still there because you can smell the absence of ones being.

Angrily, I snarled to myself. Why couldn't he just feel it like I did? Why must this be so difficult? My wolf howled this time, unable to suppress our hollowness. It's hard training someone who just didn't know how to grow up in rank. His wolf was more of an Omega then anything. That was what is so screwed up about all of this. My parents should have been able to smell the submission in his blood, but their denial went a long way because every single day they confused us two. No one really would believe an omega being born from two of our races most powerful Alpha's, yes they could understand maybe an Beta, but never an omega. That's the lowest rank one can be. So every single day when I tried to train my brother into something completely opposite of him, I lived in the same denial as everyone else. He should have been the alpha. Not me.

My wolf growled at me for thinking such things, but even she knew it was true. We were one, yet we could never be. She is the alpha in me, yet she can never have her birth right. Females were never suppose to become higher ranked then the males. They hold dominance over us, and that is why the Luna was our place. They hold authority over every single other female but the alpha male was over the Luna and everyone else. That was how it had to be. So even though my mother, Heaven Nells was a very strong female, she never was an alpha. She was the Luna to my father, Celius Grey. Our pack is the Feather mark pack, the largest in the nation and might I add the strongest.

My parents are not mates, nor do they have their mates. They were two of the most powerful werewolves known to our kind. Both born of Alpha blood and both the greatest warriors ever known. My brother and I weren't conceived from loving parents, we were conceived by an contracted our parents agreed to in order to breed a stronger set of alpha males... Only problem was is I came first... A female whom can not become the alpha.

Although my parents are alphas, for some reason they insist on ignoring the scent I own that my brother does not. So that is why I am here right now, now shifted back human and naked in the woods. I train my brother everyday so I may weld him into the alpha I need him to be. He is our packs future leader and there is no way my alpha blood with let this pack fall. We will succeed because I will be there right by his side, guarding him, protecting him till the day I die.

"Vanity? You almost ready?" Sam called out to me, my human nose sniffed while my wolf scent searched for his which happened to be a few feet away on the other side of the clearing. My human body was now clothed with a pair of thigh high jean shorts, and a tank top with a built in bra. Those things came in handy when you're always needing to discard your clothes. No shoes were ever needed.

I waited, hopeful that his wolf would find me with his scent but he never did. Omegas sense of smell was horrible so never once have I managed to get him to smell me out. The greatest achievement we have made so far is we have established he is fast for even a werewolf. He outruns me every single day yet never can he in a fight. Which I am in the process of changing, hopefully.

"I'm over here Sammy!" I shouted out, and sure enough he came rushing over to me, now in human form. His coco brown fur now gone, and his hair was the only coco color on his body. It was shaved to maybe an inch and his skin was lightly tanned. His eyes were still the dark color of the wolf because even though we took the form of a human, our wolf still hid beneath. He was now dress in baggy jeans and no shirt because the guys usually took pride in the muscles they had, and usually their mates did also. My brother and I did not have our mates yet due to the fact we stayed secluded from others. Our whole pack could smell the difference between us but because we were always together they assumed the omega scent was mine and that was how I planned to keep it.

"When are they suppose to be home tonight?" Sam questioned, referring to our parents whom always seemed to be gone on alpha business. I raised my brother and I pretty much since I was ten when mom thought we could take care of ourselves. My brother was eight at the time.

The sun was slowly setting, a hint of light pushing against the folds of the tree and I groaned. "They'll be home in thirty minutes. That'll give us about five minutes to get home and twenty minutes to clean up for their arrival," I answered and he just glanced over at me as we walked through the forest towards our house.

The last few rays of sunlight hit my hair, causing a shine to appear over the honey colored strands of my hair. My hair was the same color as my wolf, not completely blond yet not white. Always honey colored. I was one of the few girls that kept my hair almost as short as the boys. It reached my chin and was stacked up in the back framing my face.

Usually when werewolves have long hair the wolf has a shagginess to it but I preferred to keep it trimmed so my wolf was perfectly groomed. I found my wolf gorgeous while my human plain. My body wasn't necessarily repulsing but I found it a nuisance. I had athletic defined arms and legs while my chest was medium filled and my butt was average. My stomach was flat and toned from all the exercise I put it through. I had the body of an alpha which Sam never forgot to remind me. He loved teasing me about the looks I got from the male wolves before the caught the scent coming from Sam, then they would confuse the two of us and turn from me in disgust. I was just so lovable I guess- hint, sarcasm.

"Vannie, do you think I'll ever grow as strong as your wolf?" Sam spoke up, his pet name for me meant he was super worried. My wolf and I sympathized with him, but we knew truly did not know... I would never say that out loud though. "Yes, I will help you Sammy, with every ounce of that strength I will."
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so this is the first chapter. I won't post another one till I get one comment!:P hehe sorry lol.
Please comment!