Status: Is a book I am testing out.

Alpha Genes

I am not a guy.

Have you ever had one of those feelings like someone you know has gone completely insane?

“Jack, I am not doing that!” I exclaimed. My mouth was gawped open, arms crossed and resistance was obvious in my posture. Jack stared, a pleading expression on his face, and where the uncomfortable lust was only a few hours ago, now stood a undeniable amount of determination that I was resisting full well.
My eyes were narrowed, my canine teeth pricking my gums in a painful annoyance. Jacks waited, before he continued to pester me.
“Yes you are Vanity, you know we are going to win on this,” Jack assured me of my doubt in his persistence.
Sam stared at me, his puppy eyes in working mode while my own glares switched directions between these to crazy wolves. They think they can do this? Seriously!
“If you haven't noticed already, I am a girl. I do not have the male part 'heme' down there nor to I plan on achieving so.”

The laughter that filled my tiny light blue bed room was unmistakably directed at me, not with me. Sam’s eyes cringed together, tears sliding from the crease while he doubled over on my small twin bed, tangled in my purple silk sheet. His shoes shoved my pillows viciously against the metal bed frame.
“Vannie, we're not talking about you actually switching genders. We just want you to look the guy part for a little bit, earn your place among them before we unmask your feminine features and show them a female can lead the pack,” Jack snorted, laughter pausing in his mouth as his hand held it back.

He was seated in my bean bag chair nearest my book shelf, and directly in front of my black hole of a closet. Even when the door was closed, the terror of what hid beneath produced from the shaded openings in the blind area.

My room was pretty simple compared to the rest of my parents elegant house. My walls were baby blue, greeting my purple bed with ease of the colors, my small window was directly next to my bed, matching purple drapes flowing down.
My room was normal, it had details that matched my personality but at least it had a chance of being normal.. When I didn't.

“How am I suppose to pull off being a guy!” I growled, my frustration reaching it's peak.
My fingers ran through my chopped hair, the tiny ends like feathers touching my skin.
Jack stared at me, a grin still present on his face and every ounce of me wanted to leap at him and smack some sense into this boy.

A feral anger rose up inside me, my wolf howling to run towards my destiny, but how must one become something they are not?
Sam some how managed to pause his fits of laughter to listen to my protest.”I understand that this would be awesome if I pulled it off, but I look nothing like a guy. I may have a more athletic structure then chicks, I still do not have anything on a guy and my face, it's one of a girl!”
Sam was about to protest, but before either of us could, Jack leaped from his seat and pulled out his phone.

“Hey Rogger, I am in need of your talents.- Yes I will owe you, NO this is not for me; it's for Vanity. She's not the weird girl, she's the Alpha's daughter. I'd stop insulting her if I were you, she packs a punch in those arms. Just get over here!” Jack voice was growing annoyed from the person on the phone but after that delightful conversation of me, well what else could he do?
He phone slapped shut and he turned that evil smirk on me.”Well Miss Vanity, You're going to become Mr. Sam Grey as of tonight.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry this is so short! I entered the National November writing month and I had been working on that all month. I started updating this one again. Please comment and subscribe:) I'll add more when I get the comments;D