Status: Is a book I am testing out.

Alpha Genes

Buff boys and no shirts

The camp was packed full of guys from every single size you could imagine. Most of them were big and bulky with the whole player vibe to them but the odd part was, They were all built.
When I agreed to attending this place, the image that strolled through my mind was buff guys that thought with the wrong head.... Not this many though.
The old guy helped me unload my luggage, which thankfully was lighter than most of these guys lugging duffel bag beyond duffel bag past me in groups of sections. Most of these guys were huge, and there had to be at least fifty of us here alone which shocked me because I didn't know there was that many Alpha's in the country to build up to that many.
“They are from all around the world, not just here,” The old guy scoffed when he noticed my wide eyes, and once again took the lead with no doubt of my following.
The camp was nicer than I imagined, but all the guys were dressed in white undershirts with either knee length shorts, or a pair of black jeans. I guess I didn't get the dress code...
The cabin's were line up in a circle around the area leaving the middle open and free with a center building that was maybe three of the cabin's put together, double doors opened, and I caught a glimpse of a dining hall inside with long wooden tables stretch across the whole room. This place was huge, yet secluded very well because the tree's hid it from any by passers view.
“Welcome to Camp Dominant ladies!” A voice spoke up loud and low from a speaker attached to a long pole standing next to the center building. The voice held no humor yet almost every wolf in the area stopped and growled at the insult. The sound vibrated deep in my body and I was trying very hard not to laugh at them all for being guppies.
“This year is our 50th year of bringing you sassy lil brat's together and training you to become the alpha your parents ask you to be. I would say enjoy your stay, but that would be a lie. You boys are going to sweat, submit and grow to hate me until you learn to love me because in order to lead, you must first master how to correctly follow. You boys are mine this summer so get rid of those skirts and trade them for a pair of balls.” The guy in the speaker finished with a taunting laugh which made me crack a tiny smile... But not many others felt the same.
A group of guys stood out from all the others. I could see them glowering at the speaker as if they could follow the voice to it's location and rip the man to shreds. One of them in particular caught my attention immediately. He was at least six two in height, muscles rippling along his bare arms in the undershirt while his jeans hugged his hips deliciously. My wolf howled in my head, my eyes zoning in on his every single feature. His hair was a dark dirty blond shaved barely to a prickly length, his face looked like it was carved by the devil himself, with a deep sharp jaw, and lips oh, dear god those lips were kissable from every angle. His skin was a dark caramel chocolate that screamed I'm either Italian or Indian. My face heated up and my wolf was growling in my head over and over again but I refused to act upon her request while she howled.
Mine! Mate. Claim him!! Claim him now!!- She growled. I gasped, because suddenly as if he heard my silent pleas, the dark man himself turned his gaze in my direction abruptly connecting with mine. His eyes were dark brown with a never ending black hole sucking me in them. I screamed at myself to look away, to just get out of this trance, but he held my gaze, those eyes filling with possession and the same need to pounce as I.
“Hello? Boy what you staring at?” I jumped at the sound of the old guy questioning me and quickly looked away from the Sexy temptation, desperate to conceal my fire burning bright. I had a purpose for being here and that wasn't to find my mate, it was to prove I am an alpha.
“Um nothing sir, do you happen to know where I'm staying here?” I asked, my throat was dry and added to the deeper sound of my voice.
He grunted a “Yeah, whatever.” and once again led me through the crowd. My panic spiked up when he lead me in the same direction my Candy bar boy which was a cabin that four other big guys happened to be heading towards.
“Derek my boy, I've got a job for you!” The old man hollered towards him, a laughter and joyous feel to his voice, drawing candy bar boy to turn around right before entering his cabin.
“Ah Rob, how have you been?” A smile broke over his face, causing my knees to feel like jello and almost drool at the sight... Dammit get a hold of yourself Vanity!
“I'm doing fine lad, but this boy right here is what I wanted to talk to you about,” Rob, as he was called, glanced at me before nodding his head for me to go a head and walk in while they talk.
“Thanks,” I muttered silently, and wasted no time rushing past Mr. Hot and sexy, and accidentally brushing up against him and causing sparks to jump from my skin to is... If he noticed, I definitely made sure I looked like I didn't.
In the safety of the Cabin, I sighed in relief when I noticed the bunk beds were far enough a part that I could get away with choosing the corner bed and they wouldn't notice me very much. There four bunk beds, but a good five feet a part from each other, and small bed side dressers were placed on the left side of each... I spotted the farthest one away was placed up against the wall on the nearest side by the bath room, and no where near the other beds.
“Yeah that's right, go to your corner fagot.” A voice taunted me the moment I set my stuff on the farthest bed away from the others. Turning around, I saw the three guys that were with Mr. Hotty all standing next to each of the bunks they wanted. One of them was raising his eye brows at me daring me to respond while his buddies snickered at his dick comment.
“Yep, better to pick the corner then up one of the other guy's ass like yourself. Wouldn't want something bad stuck up their in your sleep.” I snorted. His green eyes narrowed, and nostrils flared. He had ear length red hair that was curled in tiny waves framing his face, and standing around maybe five eight in height, while the other two guys were around six foot with light blond hair buzz cut like Mr. Hotty's was.
“Shut it before I shut you up myself pussy,” He growled. I smirked at his insult and said the first thing that came to mind. “Yep, you are what you eat, so I guess that means I can call you a dick.” My mouth was already getting me in trouble because the moment those words left my mouth he let out a outraged growl, before starting to strip to change into a wolf.
“Woah woah woah man, if you're going to strip, you at least got to by my dinner first! I don't work that way, sorry,” I commented and dodged the moment he pounced, not bothering to change. My glasses wiggled at the bridge of my nose, and I hastily pushed them up, my adrenaline pumping, wolf howling ready for the challenge.
“Come at me bro, what you going to do? Hump me to death?” I teased, and jumped out of his way again, catching his every move.
“Enough!” A sexy and very pissed off voice interrupted our banter, and we turned to see Mr. Hot and Sexy himself standing in the door way huffing and puffing as if he could blow this cabin down.
You can blow me any day- I shook my head and blushed at the naughty thoughts running through my head and looked away.
“Look dip shits, you two better find a way to get along because we're all stuck together for the rest of summer. Rob just informed me guys that this geek is Celius Grey's kid. Cut him some slack because he's chilling with us this summer,” Mr. Sexy directed the rest of his information to his group of jocky's while I backed up towards my bed, plotting a way to get out of this.
My wolf growled lowly at the sound of our mate calling me a geek but I ignored it and turned away to go back to my home prepping.
“Sorry about him, Chris is a hot head.” Mr. Hotty's voice spoke up from behind me and my nostril's flared at the his scent invaded my senses. A ax body wash covered his scent in every sense, and I swear I purred in approval while he backed up. Obviously weirded out, he cleared his throat.
“Uh yeah no worries.” I muttered, and continued with my unpacking.
“Yeah, best stay out of his way even if you'll be chilling with us. He doesn't chill with nerds,” He chuckled. My wolf's anger spiked again and I turned to look at his taunting smirk being directed at me, while my eyes narrowed and I growled low.
“Look, I don't need your pity party, so thanks but no thanks. I'll make friends on my own and I don't need some stuck up pretty boy's help in doing so.” With that out there, I walked around him, leaving a very pissed off Alpha glaring at my backside... Not going to lie, I was picturing him checking me out.
Stop it, he doesn't know you're a chick and it needs to stay that way!- I scolded myself.
Going outside probably wasn't my greatest plan but I couldn't stand being in that room any longer. My mate was a total tool, and frankly, maybe it was a good thing he didn't know I was a chick.
This camp was cool, but in an odd kind of way, all these guys were the same. Different clothes, maybe even different styles but they all were cocky arrogant jerks. All I wanted was to be around some people that weren't judge mental.
Lost in my own thoughts, I had managed to walk myself farther down the paths that twist behind the cabins. The were dirt paths that winded around deep into the depths of the forest and I soon learned after continuing my trek, that their was a large opened lake hidden within the safety of the trees.
The water was clear, and sparkling purer than any lake water I had ever witnessed with my own eyes. Normally sea water was the only body of water that managed to shine like glass but somehow this camp managed to contain the only clear lake water I have every seen.
Not surprising in the least, a multitude of alpha males were swimming and enjoying the cool summer breeze, no shirts in sight besides the one I possessed in that moment.
Hmm, wonder when I'll get to see Candy boy shirtless.
Flustered, I blushed dark red and turned away from the eyes of shirtless passing guys, who happened to notice the color rising to my cheeks.
“Dude that guy was checking us out. I bet he's a fagot,” One of them snickered and sent me a disgusted sneer.
Jack would have never acted that way towards me.
There my mind goes again, thinking things I shouldn't.
They continued to look at me as I walked off, their eyes like lasers shooting through the back of me skull, and due to the defiant nature flooding into my emotions, I took that moment to turn around and meet their stares head on. “Yeah boys, I'm looking at you. You know you want some of this,” I winked flirtatiously, and abruptly turning on my heels leaving their flabbergasted expressions with nothing more than a smirk.
To my relief, the path lead me farther away from the lake and into another open area where I found another group of cabins... But this was different. These cabins were older, less kept in good condition and the sides were rotting away slowly. A speaker like the other side in which I stayed was positioned in the center as well... But it was, well a little more less taken care of.
That wasn't the only thing odd I noticed, the guys that were bunking on this side of the camp were less alpha like in appearance. All of them were either tall and lanky, or they were just really short and puggy. Nothing like the alpha stature made most wolves out to be. This was the nerd herd, and none of them looked happy.
One boy in particular was standing near the speaker while the others crowded around, taking notes of his speech. He was very tall, bone skinny with a pink skin tone covered in red freckles that matched his baby face cheeks, and bright green eyes that looked too small for his face. He was sporting a gray button up shirt with brown cackies that were a tad too short for his cricket like legs and his nose just didn't want to fit the shape of a face, crooked and out of wack. He was a runt, a alpha who had not grown into his body completely yet.
My curiosity got the best of me and I drew closer to get a better look and to catch a bit of what he was saying.
“Okay guys, we all know how bad last year was for us. This year we have got to try harder, because we cannot attend this camp another year. This is our last and final chance to prove we are alpha's and we can't let those egotistic animals beat us. We have to prove we make the better alpha's,” The guys spoke with such passion, such desperation, I couldn't help but be drawn to his every word, despite my confusion.
“But how are we suppose to do that? The next Grey alpha has arrived! His dad sided with them, so what's to say he won't? Alpha's own the title of being buff and handsome, we aren't exactly models!” A boy shouted from my left, denial flooding his tone.
The boy on stage zeroed in on the boy speaking before a small smile spread over his face.
“Well we're going to win because the next Grey alpha is within our ranks, and he seems to be in the same predicament as ourselves,” he smiled triumphantly, and whispers picked up in astonishment, while I looked around puzzled, looking for whom he was speaking of, but once I turned my gaze back to his in confusion, I met his eyes that were staring directly at me. “Mr. Van Grey, why don't you step up and say hello.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Heehee so how is it going so far guys?:) I know what I want to do with this story now to make it different and I think you guys'll see where I'm headed here soon.