Notes.

Notes.

His eyes pulsate to the beat that seeps from within the guitar. The little smile playing on his lips shows that he’s so emerged in the music that he’s oblivious to the sunset guiding the end of our trip. His fingers run down the fret board with ease, each one dancing along the string and allowing the harmonics to ring out within the quiet air. Like butterflies, each note flutters through the air with a delicate grace that reminded me of the colouring of his eyes. The vibrations could be felt trailing tiny footsteps along my spine that caused a warm sensation to shoot through my nerves from tip to tip.

As the music takes over, the corners of his lips keep curling into a tiny smile as my ears are filled with the most beautiful music I could hear. Each note flies through the air like fireworks on a dark night, giving bursts of colours that fill my soul with hope. The flush of colours flicks through their spectrum, becoming more and more vibrant and I can barely drag my eyes away as they gently float up towards the sleeping sky.

His fingers slow down, and carefully plucking each string he lets a few notes slowly sway above our heads. I stare up at them, watching their colours flourish into just a tiny blur that forms into the clouds, and I can’t help but smile. He finishes playing and looks up at me with a smile that oozed almost as much emotion as his music did. Grabbing my hand, he pulls me onto his lap and wraps his arms around me and places a small kiss on my lips that causes all the colours to burst within my vision once again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Loosely based off my trip on 2ce.