Status: active

All I Wanted Was You.

Part Ten.

"Alex" I woke to someone whispering my name quietly, as I opened my eyes slowly and everything came into focus I saw Zack who was sitting infront of me smiling slightly at the state if ne waking up.
"You okay?" I asked sitting up wide awake now as Zack sat back down next to me on the sofa and I watched as he just shrugged, looking down at the floor.
"Hey Zack?" I said and he looked up at me his green eyes still sad, I leaned over and kissed his lips before saying "I love you" and that brought a smile to his face while he blushed slightly before saying
"I love you too" then he sighed and stood up while I just frowned wondering where he was going at this time.
"I guess I should go home" He stated as he saw my confusion and was about to walk out my house until I caught his arm and made him look at me.
"You are staying here-" I went to finish my sentence but Zack started protesting but I put a finger to his lips which caused him to smirk but he stopped talking.
"You are staying here with me in my room, I am not having you in that house alone, plus my mom won't be back till the morning" I smiled as we walked up to my room noting how easy it was to persuade Zack, or maybe he was wanting me to say that to him? Whatever it was I wasn't letting him back in that house, not without me being there anyway.
"We aren't at school anyway because finals are in three weeks" Zack smiled happily as he lay down next to me on my bed and I wrapped an arm around his waist and just smiled at him glad he was here.
"I'll move to the guest room early in the morning so your mom doesn't think anything" Zack whispered but I shook my head not wanting him to leave my side so I tightened my grip on his waist abd heard Zack chuckle while he rested his head at the crook of ny neck
"Thank you Alex" Zack said after a while of silence and I sat up in my bed looking at him confused.
"I mean thank you for still being here, with me, after I told you everything. I mean no one has ever done that for me" He said his green eyes hiding behind his blonde hair but still looked wet in the dim light of my room, or was it our room now?
"Zack none of that was your fault! You can't blame yourself for everything that has happened. Also I won't ever leave you Zack no matter what! Now sleep, this has been an emotional day for both of us" I said planting a small kiss on Zack's cheek and I watched as his eyes started to close and his breathing evened out before I closed my own eyes, drifting off to a comfortable sleep.
---------
I woke at nine the next morning and noticed my bed had more space than it had last night, sitting up I looked around and Zack was gone. I had to admit I was disapointed that Zack didn't stay with me the whole night but I knew it was probably best for both of us right now. I walked through to the small guest room that was next door to my room and Zack still wasn't there but the bed looked slept in, I heard my mom talking from downstairs so that's where I went. I couldn't help but smile at the sight I saw infront of me. My mom sitting at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee talking away while Zack stood making pancakes and some bacon smiling at what my mom was saying, I cleared my throat and they both turned and looked at me Zack blushing.
"Oh Alex your awake, Zack was up when I got home so he offered to make breakfast" My mom smiled while I looked at Zack raising an eyebrow he just shrugged, so I took a seat across from my mom and poured out juice for me and Zack. We all ate our pancakes and bacon in comfortable silence my mom telling us she would go for a sleep since she had worked a 12 hour shift and make dinner around half four before she went to work. One thing about my mom was that she always worked, I didn't mind so much now I was older as she always took christmas and new year off for me and sometimes my birthday if I was lucky. Once me and Zack cleaned up in the kitchen and my mom went and lay down in the living room we went up to my room and I was on my laptop while Zack was reading, I then had an idea looking up I asked Zack
"Would you like to eh go out tonight?"
Zack turned putting his book down and looked at me a light blush appearing on his cheeks as he realised what I was asking.
"Yeah sure" He half whispered and I smiled before walking up to him and kissed him my hands resting on his hips and Zack's hands messing up my bed hair, when I pulled away a few minutes later Zack started laughing.
"It looks as if a bird is nesting in your hair" He said still laughing but I jusy flipped him off before getting up and running a hair brush through the tangled mess.
--------
After our dinner my mom got ready while I cleaned the kitchen and Zack went across to his to get ready since I made sure it was like a proper date.
"Bye Alex!" My mom shouted and was out the door befire I could say bye back, waiting till her car was out the drive way I dropped the dish towel and ran upstairs going in for a shower. I knew where I wanted to take Zack but I still had to make an effort and also make sure Zack doesn't pay, dressing in some grey skinnys and a plain white t-shirt I moved onto my hair and styled it in its usual messy way. It reached half five and I walked round to Zack's and knocked his door, in under a minute he appeared smiling brightly at me dressed in red skinnys and a white tank top showing that he had a slight six pack and his blonde hair in its usual straight style.
"Ready?" I asked and he nodded closing the door and locking it before we walked to my car and I drove his to where I had decided to spend our date, hoping it was good enough for Zack.
"So I know it's probably really lame and everything but I just thought since it was somewhere I loved when I was a kid you might also like it as much as me" I said shyly as Zack looked at where we were and grinned.
"Alex I always wanted to come here! I love the ocean and everything!" Zack said excitedly as we walked hand in hand to the Sealife Center, I knew it was open till half eight and I wanted to have a good time. I paid for both our tickets and Zack kissed my cheek in thanks before we walked together around the aquarium, Zack pulling me along to all the fish and sharks looking so happy.
"So you really haven't been here before?" I asked still not believing that he hadn't once been here, Zack who was looking at some tigerfish shook his head.
"Well my dad never really did anything with me" He shrugged before moving on and I sighed.
"So you love the ocean?" I said and Zack turned to me and I saw hiw happy he looked when he started talking about it, his eyes bright with passion it was the same when he talked about photography. We spent the whole day in the Sealife Center taljing about random things and just enjoying being there with each other, when we got home, well the three of us, me, Zack and his new friend Sammy the dolphin that I bought him out the gift shop I don't think Zack could be happier. I brought up all the candy and chips I could find before making my bed comfy and stuck in some romantic film while Zack was in the bathroom, when he came in he smiled brightly and joined my under the sea of covers and pillows planting a kiss on my lips.
"I had an amazing time thank you Alex" Zack said hugging me from the side and I wrapped my arm around his waist and pulled him closer till it looked like we were one person.
"I'm just happy you had a good time" I said rubbing his side before he pulled Sammy out and said in a high voice.
"Thank you for giving me to Zack!" and I burst out laughing, Zack was coming out his shell more and more around me and I couldn't be more happy.
"Zack?" I said near the end of the movie, we had jusy been lying eating the candy and kissing every so often.
"Hmm" He mused watching the guy make a big fuss over something.
"I love you"
Zack looked at me and smiled.
"I love you" He replied and kissed me sweetly before laying his head on my chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww fluffy chapter! I think this is the cutest story I have ever written in my entire life, anyway hope you enjoyed it.

Comment and tell me what you think?