Status: active

All I Wanted Was You.

Part Two.

"Thirty laps around the school now go!" The gym teacher shouted at all the boys and half of then groaned in protest while I wondered how the girls got out of doing this. I then noticed Zack standing a few people away from me, he was wearing a white tank top which showed off the muscles he had, black shorts, beaten up converse, his hair was still in his eyes not that he cared and I felt my cheeks warm while looking him over. Zack must have felt eyes on him cause he leaned forward slightly and looked my way and once he caught me looking at him he went a bright shade of pink before standing straight and looking at the teacher. After the thirty laps I found that I was really out of shape and struggled to get my breathing under control as I went to go get changed, as I walked into the changing rooms I noticed that Zack was changed and walking out already. How fast was he! I quickly got changed and ran to Chemistry knowing I would be late if I showered.
"Remember that investigation write up is due on Thursday!" My teacher called after us as we walked out of the Chemistry lab unfortunately I didn't get paired with Zack even though he worked alone. I made sure I was one of the last to leave the class so I could attempt to talk to Zack, I watched as he walked quickly down the corridor, bag flung over his shoulder and head down not looking at anyone in the corridors, he walked up to what I guessed was his locker and I made my move.
"I never apologised for walking into you at lunch, I'm so clumsy, sorry" I lied, I am never clumsy but now I'm thankful I was today. I watched as Zack jumped slightly when I spoke then he looked at me and I couldn't believe how attractive he was! Then I noticed he was blushing but his eyes where cold, shit Zack mumbled something and I didn't pay attention to him and I guessed my face must have gave away that I wasn't listening.
"It's fine" He said a little louder this time but nothing above a whisper you would use in class, he had such a soft and quiet voice, shutting his locker over and picking up his bag Zack walked away from me his face still red. Then he turned his head looking back ever so slightly and I smiled as his eyes landed on me which caused him to blush even deeper and run out the hallway. I ran a hand through my hair and sighed I guess even getting two words out of him was better than nothing, what must he think of me? I must look like some idiot with a staring problem I thought to myself as I made my way down the corridor to my own locker.
"Alex!" Jack yelled happily running up to me an giving me a massive hug, I laughed and returned the hug while rolling my eyes at Rian who smiled shaking his head.
"Wanna come over to mines? Rian will be there so y'know he might make you want to die of boredom " Jack said jokingly while Rian punched his shoulder showing his disapproval
"Ouch!" Jack whined rubbing his arm and I couldn't help but laugh Jack just made it impossible not to.
"I can't sorry dude to much work to do" I apologised then said a bye to the both of them and went on my way home.
"Alex how was school!" My mom shouted from the kitchen as she heard me shut the door.
"Good! I have homework so I'll be down later!" I called back to her and made my way to my bare bedroom since I had only moved in yesterday and had some decorating to do, flinging on some sweats I sat at my desk trying to put a dent into the mountain of homework I had gotten, I wasn't really concentrating but, all my thoughts were still on Zack. I know it must be creepy to have a crush on a guy that you don't even know but I just couldn't help it, there was just something about him that I had loved straight away. While I was working through that write up for Chem my doorbell rang and I heard my mom shout on me to answer it, I sighed and walked quickly down the stairs to open the door. I opened the door and I think I nearly had a hear attack, Zack was standing there with his dad who was holding some pasta dish in her hands when he saw me he turned a bright red and looked at his feet.
"Sorry eh would you like to come in?" I asked stepping aside to let the pair of them in and my mom came rushing out to greet them.
"Oh hello I'm Isobel and you've already met my son Alex" My mom said and I gave them a smile.
"I'm Mark and my son Zack" He said and my mom shoved us upstairs and now it was awkward because Zack was in my room that had boxes everywhere.
"Sorry for the mess, just moved in yesterday" I said shrugging and Zack just nodded shyly standing in the middle of my room tugging at the sleeves of his hoodie which I found far to cute.
"Eh you can sit down" I said pointing to the chair and he sat down looking at me through his hair.
"So what's it like here?" I asked trying to get rid if the awkwardness I could feel in the air between us and I knew it made Zack more uncomfortable than me.
"Pretty boring" He whispered and I could see the light blush on his face as he spoke, I watched as he pushed back on the chair slightly but just enough to cause one of my boxes to fall over spilling my cds everywhere.
"I am so sorry! Alex I didn't mean it!" Zack said in anormal volume while jumping up to quickly pick up the cds and the blush on his cheeks was now a deep red. I laughed lightly before helping him pick up the cds and put them back into the box.
"Hey don't worry about it nothing broke!" Alex reasured him as he seen Zack's eyes gathering water and he blushed again
"Are they any good?" Zack asked in his whisper voice as his hand brushed past mine and I felt butterflies in my stomach
"Blink? They are fucking amazing! Take them and have a listen and let me know if you like them" I said handing the cds back to him and he gave me a genuine smile.
"Zack!" We heard his dad shout and he just stood there looking at me like he wanted to say something.
"Thanks for the cds, I'll see you tomorrow in class" He whislered again before smiling and walking out my room leaving me standing there like a love struck fool.
♠ ♠ ♠
Let me know what you think?
Their friendship grows in the next few chapters :)