Status: active

All I Wanted Was You.

Part Four.

I didn't know what do to I was sitting alone in Zack's room blushing like an idiot and wondering where he had went, I couldn't just get up and leave his house without talking to him he had kissed me! Well a kiss on the cheek but a kiss is still a kiss. I got up and walked into the hall and noticed only one door was closed guessing that's where Zack was I knocked on the door.
"Zack? Look I'm not mad or upset with you, can you please come out so we can talk about it and I don't feel like an idiot" I said resting my forehead against the door and I could hear him moving around inside the room then the lock clicked. Zack walked out looking embarrassed and when he looked at me his cheeks turned red and he hid under his fringe, I wasn't sure what to do. Should I kiss him this time? I decided against it and we both went back to Zack's room sitting on the bed, Zack up at his pillows and me down at the bottom both of us looking at the wall.
"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that" Zack whispered breaking the silence first, I looked over at him and nearly died. He was sitting with a pillow cradled against his chest and his knees pulled up and I could just see his eyes through his fringe, he looked so cute.
"I'm not" I said grinning while Zack just looked at me with a shocked expression before laughing and I thought it was the best sound I had ever heard which caused me to smile as well, I was thankful that the awkwardness had gone between the two of us and we went back to talking quietly.
"What's up with Jack? He's like a puppy" Zack asked me and I shrugged.
"I just met him but I guess he's just really hyper, you should know the answer to that question you've stayed here longer than me" I said smiling over at him and watched as his happy expression faded from his face and he pulled at the sleeves of his hoodie.
"Are you okay?" I asked putting a hand on his arm and Zack's eyes snapped up meeting mine and all I could see was sadness, I pulled him into a hug not really knowing why it just seemed like the right thing to do. Zack stayed wrapped up in my arms for what felt like hours and I was pretty sure he had started to cry softly at one point but I didn't stop him, I just hugged him tighter and stroked his hair until he calmed down.
"Zack! Alex's mom phoned he's to go home now!" I heard Zack's dad shout and I sighed releasing Zack from my arms, he looked at me his cheeks pink, eyes blotchy and smiling shyly.
"You would think us living next to each other would mean I could stay later" I said getting up and ran a hand through my hair before grabbing my bag, Zack laughed slightly at that and it made me feel a bit better that I could put a smile on his face.
"Guess I'll see you tomorrow" Zack said before pulling me in for a hug I laughed while I hugged him back.
"Thanks Alex" He whispered in my ear and it sent shivers down me but before I could say anything back he kissed my cheek again and was already running back to his own house. Maybe he will kiss me one day and won't run away, then I might get a chance to kiss him back! I thought to myself as I went up to my room. I was walking around a few hours later folding down some boxes I had unpacked and noticed that Zack's window faced across from mine, I went over and started to pull down my blinds then Zack walked in his room nothing but a towel resting on his hips. He had a toned chest and that v shape on his hips and his hair was still dripping, I panicked and pulled the blind down hard and quickly pulling it off the wall which caused it fall onto my floor with a bang hitting my arm in the process. I heard my mom's footsteps coming up the stairs and I quickly tried to fix it but I ended up shoving it under my bed.
"Alex what are you doing?" My mom asked coming in to my room and I just shrugged before picking up the cardboard and ran past her leaving her staring at the holes above my window.
----------------
"Alex! Zack's at the door" My mom shouted and I looked at my clock 7.45, shit I was nowhere near ready for school
"Send him up!" I shouted back before pulling on some jeans and a top not sure how long it had been sitting on my floor for, I was plugging in my straighteners when Zack walked in smiling.
"Hey, sorry I'll be 2 minutes. Well no I'll be more like 15" I said quickly trying to fix my bed hair
"It's fine, I was just wanting to see if you wanted to walk to school but judging on how long that mane is going to take to tame I think driving will be better" Zack said smirking at me as he sat down on my unmade bed and I just stuck my tongue out at him going back to my hair. In under twenty minutes I had finished and we were driving to school but I kept thinking there was something I had forgotten
"That write up was so fucking hard" Zack complained beside me as I pulled into the school grounds
"Fuck! I forgot to pick mine up, aw shit" I sighed parking my car and we made our way into the school Zack's locker first then my own, we were walking down the hall towards my locker when Matt came barging past us and knocked into Zack's shoulder which caused him to trip but I caught him before he could hit the floor.
"You okay?" I asked and Zack nodded his eyes wide as he looked round to see if anyone had seen him fall, even though no one had he still blushed.
"He's just an asshole" Zack muttered while I opened my locker and I wondered if Jack was in today,
"Alexxx!" I heard Jack's voice as if he could read my mind, I turned and seen the lanky boy grinning at me before he scooped me up into one of his hugs.
"Hi Jack" I coughed out as he squeezed all the air out of me and watched as he done the same to Zack who had a frightened expression.
"Hey Jack" Zack whispered his cheeks blushing slightly
"Aw Alex he's so cute!" Jack cooed and I could practically feel the heat coming from Zack's face
"Yes I know now please stop embarrassing him and let's go sit outside" I said pulling Jack with one hand and Zack with the other, we had no classes till the afternoon so the three of us sat outside and listened to Jack talk, you didn't have to say anything while Jack talked I noticed. As long as you nodded and said 'yeah' he would continue quite the thing.
"Oh by the way nice blinds" Zack whispered in my ear as he stood up to go get water, I looked at him in shock feeling my cheeks warm as Zack walked away smiling to himself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Update :)

Tell me what you think,
Comment, subscribe and recommend please?