Status: active

All I Wanted Was You.

Part Six

It had been a week since I kissed Zack and we had been growing more and more close along with our parents, he was still shy,blushed all the time but he would talk more around me. We would sit in his bedroom doing school work, messing around, talking and sharing kisses every few minutes but we weren't going out before you jump to that. We did act like a couple but we weren't which resulted in Jack being pissed off at me for not 'growing a pair' and asking Zack out, don't get me wrong I really wanted to but my life and the fact my dad could find me was holding me back. I was snapped back out of thoughts by Zack who was lying across my lap with his camera taking a picture of me and smiling like a goof.
"Aww Zack!" I whined covering my face so he wouldn't take anymore pictures, he pulled my hands away smiling before kissing me lightly.
"Its a good picture! I wouldn't take a bad one of you but that's not possible" Zack smiled showing me the picture and it was a great picture but you could see the battle I was having with myself in my eyes.
"Okay its not that bad" I said pushing the camera back to him and he snapped one more laughing. I watched as he put the camera down on his table and I made my move, grabbing him by his waist I pulled him down into the bed and ran my fingers up his sides causing him to laugh. I kept tickling him and he was gasping for air while laughing and trying to get me to stop
"A-Alex!" He laughed squirming underneath me as I sat across his lap tickling his sides.
"Yes?" I smirked and he just kept laughing it was the most adorable thing I had ever heard in my life and I never wanted it to stop.
"I c-can't breathe" Zack laughed trying to hit my hands away, I stopped removing my hands from his sides and suddenly Zack's lips were against mine. His tongue running along my lip for entry, I opened my lips slightly and I heard Zack moan as his tongue ran over mine and explored my mouth. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled on his blonde hair still stradling Zack's hips, just then there was a knock at his door and his dad walked in as we jumped apart blushing and trying to slow our breathing. "You boys alright?" His dad asked smiling as I nodded not looking him in the eyes and Zack blushed
"Yeah dad just playing video games" Zack pointed to the tv screen that was paused, thank god we paused it instead of turning it off.
"Ok well I was just checking on you before I went off to work so I'll see you tomorrow" Zack's dad said before I gave him a small wave and Zack nodded.
"Bye" We both called at the same time and his dad smiled again before walking out to go to work, the two of us sat in silence then I started to laugh out of nerves more than anything and Zack joined in.
"Fuck that was close" I said looking at Zack who was still chuckling.
"I know I didn't even know he was in" Zack said looking at me while I just smirked at him.
"We're gonna need to be more careful" Zack whispered moving down the bed so that he was curled into my side and I wrapped an arm around his waist pulling him closer.
"We don't have to be" I suggested and Zack opened his eyes and looked at me.
"Alex are you still light headed?" Zack joked but I shook my head and he stared at me with massive green eyes.
"I don't know how to say this without just being forward so Zack would you go out with me?" I asked and watched as a blush appeared on his cheeks as he nodded his head, green eyes looking up at me through his fringe.
"Really?" I asked making sure that Zack was being serious and that I wasn't having some amazing dream and wake up in my bare bedroom with no blinds.
"Yeah" He whispered and I bent down slightly and pecked his lips before wrapping him up in my arms, it was silent for a while and then I heard Zack mumble
"Jack's gonna have a heart attack"
Which caused me to laugh and kiss his cheek before we settled down and a movie on his tele.
"Hey what does your dad work as?" I asked after a few hours and I was getting bored and tired because Zack's room was so warm, well it might be that I was relaxed because we're cuddling.
"He works night shifts at the hospital" Zack shrugged eyes still fixed to the TV
"Is it not pretty lonely?" I asked again Zack sighed but didn't answer me
"Zack you okay?" I leaned over and looked at him.
"Fine" He whispered now it was my turn to sigh.
"It was lonely to start off with when I was little but now I'm use to it" Zack said speaking louder this time but he didn't look at me, his eyes were still fixed to the TV even though the credits were now rolling down the screen.
"Well you won't be lonely tonight come on" I said pulling him up off the bed and we walked down the stairs and across the lawn to mines.
"Mom! Zack's staying here tonight and don't worry we'll be fine" I called as we walked through the front door and shoved Zack up my stairs lightky before my mom came out the kitchen were she seemed to spend her life.
"Where is he going to sleep?" She asked raising an eyebrow but I already had it covered.
"Theres a blow up bed in the cupboard and I'll get him some blankets and one of my pillows" I suggested.
"Ok sweetie" My mom said kissing my cheek before walking back through to the kitchen. I walked up the stairs and seen Zack lying down on my bed his eyes shut smiling slightly.
"Hey" I whispered lying down next to him and kissed him, I picked up my remote and turned on my TV and I knew my mom wouldn't come in so Zack could stay on my bed.
"Alex?" Zack asked his voice quiet.
"Hm" I hummed and Zack turned round in my arms so our noses were touching.
"Thank you" He whispered and leaned in and kissed me before blushing and resting his head on my chest as I tightend my arms around him.
"Night Zack" I said kissed his head before I closed my own eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gosh this chapter is just pure fluff!
I'm sorry for how long this took a lot has been going on and I feel bad sonI hope everyone enjoys this chapter!

Please tell me what you think :)