You Came From Nowhere

11

I looked at him as his friends all looked at me weirdly "What's the quiet spell for?" one asked and I saw Ben glare at someone "Mind your language! Filth!" he growled punching the guy who groaned holding his shoulder.

"What?" "Nothing! No I'm joking boys, she's just good friends with Amendola. He's a nice lad actually, spent a bit talking to him seeing as they get along" Ben answered them as he stood at my side. "You two have the same eyes" "Ike shut up! You're such a liar! We look nothing alike, idiot!" Ben laughed and I smiled at him.

"You so do! Your eyes! They're so similar" he pushed and Ben shook his head "Ike just no! Lena and I look nothing like each other! Nothing!" Ben repeated as Ike grinned.

We left the party and I was relieved and glad to be going back to see Danny! "It was nice to meet you Heath! I'll see you guys soon I hope, oh and good luck for the game!" I said as we left "Oh that's if you say good luck? Or is it break a leg or something else?" I corrected and Ben laughed rolling his eyes. "Lena just ssh! I'll see you guys tomorrow! Night!" he called as they shut the door.

"As if you pulled Roethlisberger's cousin!" "I didn't! I just wasn't a total weirdo around her! She's Amendola's friend, I mean you don't have to be intelligent to see that the girls like that guy! If that's the company she keeps then I don't stand a chance, but I'm not interested! She's Ben's cousin, it'd be weird and wrong" Heath snapped at them and Ben smiled. "I knew them guys would do that! You can trust Heath, he's a cool guy!" he reassured and I nodded walking off and he got to my side.

I texted Danny and Ben smiled "So I take it Mr. Danny Amendola is going to be at yours tonight?" he quizzed and I nodded. "You know he's a cool guy, for a Rams player" he grinned making me laugh.

I was sat watching TV with Danny and Ben when Ben stood up "Right I'm beat! I've got a busy day tomorrow so I'm going to bed, see you guys in the morning!" he offered shaking Danny's hand in the now informal way he had developed. "Sleep well Lena, look after the lion" he joked kissing both my cheeks before walking into his room.