You Came From Nowhere

7

I stretched in bed seeing the time, I forced myself up pulling clothes on before walking into the living room to see a glass of orange juice on the counter next to a piece of fruit. I knotted my hair up groaning, I looked for my car keys not finding them and I cursed looking in the drawers. "Looking for these?" Ben asked making me jump, "What are you doing and yes" "Well did you think that miraculously appeared?" he teased pointing to the now half empty glass of orange juice.

"I'll drive you to practise" he stated "Erm what about..." "Danny? Leave him the spares and a note" he replied and I sighed grabbing some paper and writing before throwing the keys down on it. I waited for him and he opened the car so I climbed in turning the heating on as soon as possible, "Ben can I come watch you play?" "I'd be offended if you didn't! Anyway you should focus on your training session, I'll come back and pick you up" he offered and I shook my head.

"I'll jog home" "Lena I'm not going home to him in the house!" he snapped and I sighed "Well come inside then! I'll try my best at letting you stay" I said and he nodded as we pulled up at college. I saw coach sat on the side and I wandered over "Hi! Coach my cousin flew into town and I wondered if he could stay for training. He won't go telling people stuff, I just don't want to leave him alone when he's not got anyone to know" I reasoned and he sighed nodding.

"He sits at the back quietly! Oh and Lena it's 'he doesn't know anyone'" he corrected quietly and I nodded walking back to Ben, "You can stay but be quiet he said" I informed and he nodded sitting at the side with his hood up tired. I turned to walk away "Lena! It's he doesn't know anybody" he stated and I glared at him "Please don't correct my English today" I snapped at him turning back away from him onto the court.