You Came From Nowhere

8

Training was over and I saw Ben resting his head against the wall, the other girls filed out and Ben just stared at me. "What?" I asked and his eyes widened "What? Don't you ask me that way!" he snapped at me and I stared him.

"Come on what's your problem today?" he quizzed and I looked at him shaking my head, "No problem!" "Then why am I hanging out with Lena the moody one today?" he said and I shook my head at him. "I'm fine!" "Then why snap when I corrected you?" he pushed and I smiled at him "Early morning! Sorry, come on let's go" I reasoned and he picked the ball up.

"Ben come on haven't you got practise soon?" I reminded and he shook his head! "Play free throws with me Lena!" he pouted and I groaned looking around. He bounced the ball at me and I took it, we'd been playing awhile and I laughed as he missed. "You are awful at this Benjamin!" I teased and he grinned at me mumbling under his breath as he walked away and I replied in German making him laugh.

The door opened to the gym and I heard some laughs, I glanced over my shoulder and grimaced. "Hey it's German Lena! How's it going Lena?" the guy mocked trying to use a German accent. "Erm hi" I replied "Ladies practise has finished, it's serious time now. Bye Lena!" another boy giggled and I sighed.

I grabbed my sweater pulling it on holding my keys up and Ben looked at me "Come on we have to go anyway" I grumbled and Ben took another free throw. I heard whispering as usual when I was around the boys teams, I glared at Ben wishing he'd hurry up.

"Hey! You're the guy from the Steelers! Roethlisberger" one of the guys said and Ben held his hand up, "Yeah hey!" Ben smiled at them pulling his hood back up. He motioned the keys to him so I threw them and he caught them, he walked off so I followed him quietly as the others were warming up.

"Oh and make jokes about my cousin 'German Lena' again and you'll know about it"Ben growled at them as I wanted to die. I punched his shoulder as he walked past "Are you kidding me? I don't need a hero Ben! You idiot" I growled at him as I got in the car.

"But they were being mean! Lena they were picking on you" he snapped "Yeah and they have done since I arrived but that's them! Ignore it! I am Lena and well I am German after all! Just leave it Ben, please" I explained and he sighed. "Fine but it's not right! Anyway we need to talk about Danny Amendola" "So well now we know why you brought me to practise" I grumbled at him as he drove out the parking lot.

Well this looked highly positive!