Catalyst

Still Love's All I See

I laugh at Tony's jokes and unlock my apartment door.
"Man- I was so drunk that day...", he finishes.
I laugh some more and place my bag and stuff on the kitchen table.
He sighs and smiles at me.
"What?", I giggle.
He walks up to me and kisses the side of my lip softly. "I had a really good time."
I place my hand on the side of his of head and kiss his cheek. "So did I."
He kisses me one last time and pulls away. "I'm heading into the bathroom for a sec."
I nod and walk to my bedroom with him. He gets in the bathroom and I hang up my coat in my closet. I notice a leather jacket hanged up at the very end of my closet. I grab it and take a long look at it. I don't remember having a leather jacket...
Then I see it's for a guy.. And it comes to me. Oh right! It's Andy's! Right, right, I forgot to give it back to him that day..
"You own leather now? I hope it's not real!", Tony says behind me.
"Oh- no, no. It's not. It's not mine either."
He touches it and then looks at me. "Who's is it?"
"Andy's. He let me borrow it that night of the party. I'm actually going to give it to him tomorrow when see him."
"Oh...", he says, making his mouth a circle. I laugh at it. "You're still going to see him?"
I close my closet. "Well, duh."
"Well... What are two going to do..?"
I lean against my bed frame. "What's it to yah?"
He shrugs. "I just- nothing."
He shakes his head and walks out the room.
I follow him. "Tone.", I call out. He ignores me and grabs his keys.
"I should get going.", he says.
"Tone!", I repeat. I walk up behind him and tug on his jacket. "You aren't jealous, are you?"
He turns around and stares at me, silent.
I roll my eyes. "We're just gonna go eat and hang out. No big deal."
"Well.. I hope he's a jerk."
"Tony! Seriously?"
"What do you want me to say?"
"To have a good time or that you hope things go well, something nice!"
He shakes his head and scoffs. "Not gonna happen."
"Why not??"
"Because, why would I want you to be all lovey dovey with some guy when I love you?"
I back away and fold my arms. "It hurts, doesn't it?", I murmur.
He stares at me then looks down. I roll my eyes.
"We're just gonna hang out. That's it. And even if we do end up doing something more, it shouldn't matter to you. We aren't together, Tony. Remember that."
I walk away towards my bedroom and he walks up behind me.
"I know I know- look, have a good time, okay?", he says and puts his hand on my hip. I turn around and sigh.
I stare at him then look down.
His finger goes under my chin and he lifts my face up. "I love you.", he murmurs.
He pecks my lips and turns away. "I'll call you tomorrow."
And he walks out the door.

I shake my head and flop on the couch. This isn't fair, he's such a fucking jerk! How can he- ugh! If I do anything with Andy- then oh well! That's not his business- we're not together.
But then again, why am I still kissing him? Letting him treat me like an actual girlfriend?? It's not all his fault I guess.
At least he'll know how it feels.
When someone you love is screwing someone else.
Well, I'm not going to let it stop me.
Not at all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well finally, Caroline!!! Dammit!!!
Haha, I'm so sorry. I've been away from mibba and tumblr because life decided to be good to me for once. :)

I'll be updating soon- I promise! Feedback is making me happy and making me realize that I need to step my game up and update faster! Thank you!
Take care beautiful people xoxox