Catalyst

Wish I Could Buy Back, The Women You Stole

"Fuck yeah!", I yell out and take another shot.
At this point, I'm used to the burning of the tequila. It doesn't throw me back anymore.
"Here-", Mike hands me a cup of orange juice. I grab it and take a small sip of it.
"I don't wanna take anything away from the tequila.", I slur out.
"You're partying harder than I've ever seen you party before.", Vic laughs.
I grab Andy and start to dance with him. "You ain't see nothing yet!"
"Gabby- maybe you should sit down for a bit."
I stop dancing and laugh. "What fun is it sitting down?!"
I walk up behind Caesar, who's mixing up some drink. "Any Patron?"
He laughs and shakes his head. "We're almost out- how about Cazadores?"
"If it's tequila- give it to me."
He fills my cup half way with it and I smile at him as I take a long swig of it.
I feel it go down my throat and burn every inch of it. It takes every inch of sobriety I have left in me to not spit it out.
"That's it-", Andy grabs the cup. "You're done for tonight."
I pout. "What fun are you?!"
Mike blows some smoke out of his mouth and I play with it in the air.
"Ay- since we're on the subject of Tequila, where's Tony at?", Jaxin asks.
I stop what I'm doing and stare at Jaxin dumbfounded.
Andy and Vic take a quick glance at me then look back at Jaxin.
"He's in his room.", Vic answers.
"He's been acting weird. He's just tired I think-", Mike says taking in another hit.
I swallow. "I'll be back-"
I start to walk off until I feel someone grab my arm.
"Gabriella, are you okay?", Andy asks.
I laugh. "Of course!"
He gives me a look before letting me go.
I walk off and stumble toward the bathroom. I'm looking down at my feet, trying not to trip over them. I have to get myself together. I've been drinking way too much. Andy's right. I'm not okay.
My balance fails on me, and I start to stumble down to the ground. Luckily, a wall is there to break my fall. I lean against it and slide down.
"Fuck.", I croak.
Everything is such a blur. The people around stare at me, I think they're talking to me. I don't know- I can't hear them. The music-
"Fuck, this shit is too loud- too fucking loud-", I say. I lean my head back against the wall and shut my eyes.
Then I hear this loud bang. My eyes snap open. I look ahead, into the hallway. Tonys room is straight ahead. The door is open and I see someone walk towards me.
"Gabriella?...", he whispers.
He grabs my hand and pulls me up. I stumble on him and lay my head on his chest. Just by the way he smells- I know it's Tony. Just by the way his hands grip my hips- I know it's Tony.
He puts some space in between us and stares at me.
My eyes can barley keep open.
"Hey- hey- Gabby, are you okay?"
I push him off and hardly slap him.
I stumble back and lean against the wall again. "Don't call me- Gabby...", I slur.
"Gabby, you're drunk."
"I'm not stupid- I know what's it's- it's called- fuck." I run my hand through my hair and sigh.
I finally look up and take him in.
His red jacket zipped up all the way. He wears that jacket a lot. He isn't wearing a hat, actually, he looks like he just woke up.
"Were you sleeping?"
He nods and walks close to me. "Yes- look, is Andy with you? Maybe he should take you home now. I know how you get when you're drunk.."
He reaches for me and I slap away his hands. "Stop- don't- touch... Me. Why were you sleeping?! It's a party!"
I twirl my hands and laugh. "Oh- there's probably a girl with you, huh?"
He sighs. "No- no there's not. I was sleeping because I was really tired. It was a busy day."
"Busy day of fucking chicks!", I yell out and raise up my hands.
"Gabriella! What the fuck is wrong with you? I'm changing alright-"
I break out laughing. "Why now? It's a bit too late."
He grabs my wrists. "You need to go home now. You're delirious."
"Hey!", someone yells. Both of our heads snap to where the voice came from. Andy storms to us and pushes Tony.
"Don't touch her.", he says.
Tony pushes back. "Don't fucking touch me, man. I wasn't doing any harm- she's drunk and she needs to go home."
"Andy- look-", I get in between him and Tony.
Andy shoves me away. "Gabby-"
"Don't shove her like that man..", Tony says slowly.
Andy shakes his head and grabs me. "It's time to go, Gabby."
"I wanna to talk to Tony-", I say and pull away from his grip. I walk to Tony and grab him by his jacket.
Tony wraps his arms around me. "Gabriella- you're really drunk-"
"I know! I know!", I say and shake my head. "Stop telling me that!! I want to tell you something. It's already obvious- but, I miss you."
Tony stares right into my eyes.
"Gabby- come on, now. You're not yourself, let's go.", Andy says.
"Tony, I- I love you."
I feel my eyes get watery and I look down. Everything goes silent.
Tears pour down my face and I can't feel myself. Everything is numb. "You're everything... To me..", I whisper slowly. I stare down at the ground, his arms still wrapped around me.
Then all of a sudden I push him off. "But you'll never feel the same!", I spit out.
"Gabby...", Tony whispers.
"Enough! You're out of her life now! We're leaving, Gabriella. Come on."
Andy puts his arm under me and carries me outside.
"Hey!", Tony yells. Andy turns around.
"Fuck off, Tony. It's done!"
I stumble and fall to the floor. Tony walks up to me.
"Gabby- I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I'm sorry!", he repeats. I'm so dizzy and it's cold out here.
I see Andy come up behind Tony and push him. "Dude- let her go already!"
Tony immediately pushes him back. "This has nothing to do with you! Get the fuck out of here!"
I need to stop this, but I can't even get myself to get up.
"Really? It has nothing to do with me?! She came to me while you screwed her over and over again! You don't fucking deserve her! She doesn't need you in her life!"
I see people from inside come out and crowd around Tony and Andy.
"Shut your fucking mouth, you don't know shit."
"I know that you fucked other girls while you were with her! That you took her for granted! You're nothing but a shit guy Tony!"
Then that's when everything gets bad. Horrible. Terrible.
Tony throws his arm back and swings right on Andy's face. Andy falls back but then balances himself again. He touches his face and sees blood start to come out of his nose.
"What do you know about what she wants?! You don't know shit about her- so quit acting like you do!", Tony yells and throws anther punch at Andy.
"Andy!", I scream as he charges towards Tony. He starts punching him in the stomach and Tony punches him on the face multiple times. Tony pushes him and Andy falls to the floor. He quickly gets up and Tony throws another punch at him. "She'll never mean to you what she means to me!", he yells.
I finally get it together and get up. "Hey!! Hey!!!", Mike and Vic yell. Tony throws Andy down to the floor and starts to hit him- non stop. Andy manages to punch him and Tony falls back.
"Tony!!!", Jaime yells. Mike and Jaime run up behind Tony and pull him away. Tony scrambles to get out of their grip. Vic and Jaxin pick Andy up and pull him towards the garage. I don't know where to go- but I find myself already inside the house where Tony, Mike, and Jaime are at. Some other people huddle around them in the couch.
I see Tony, poor Tony, in the middle of the couch. An ice pack on his lip. Jaime wipes away some blood coming down his nose. Tony mumbles some words then glances up and makes eye contact with me.
"Gabby!", he yells. I freeze.
He stands up and stomps towards me. My instincts kick in and I run the other direction. I question myself... where the fuck am I going?!
I too drunk for this shit, man.
I run past the crowded group around Andy. I hear him call my name but I ignore him and keep running.
The only place I can think of to go to is my car.
The tequila and whiskey are making my head spin and vision distorted. I try hard to not slip and fall with these heels.
I unlock my car with the alarm and throw myself inside the front seat. I try putting the key in the ignition but they slip out of my hands.
Everything is such a blur, what am I even doing?! Why did I run?! Why am I in my damn car?! I can't drive like this!!
But I have to leave- I need to get out of here, I need to go home!
All of a sudden, I hear these loud thuds. I jump in my seat and look up. I see Tony pounding on the window.
"What are you doing?! Open the door, Gabriella! You're not gonna drive!", I hear.
My stomach churns and flips and I push open the door. Tony grabs me and I push him away.
"No-", I stutter out. He stumbles back and I throw up on the cement. I fall to my knees and vomit. And vomit. And vomit.
Tony falls down next to me and pulls my hair back so it won't get caught with the throw up. Once I'm done, I fall down on into someone's arms. All I hear are voices before the darkness of my mind consumes me.
♠ ♠ ♠
HA told you I'd update soon. :p
Alright- well all these chapters have been pre-written and this was the last one.
So- I can either keep writing this story or... Not. Haha
Go ahead and comment or message me on tumblr if you'd like me to keep writing for this story. Only if you all want it! :)