Pain

Bolt

"Syn!"
I, Synyster Fucking Gates, bolt upright in bed. The bed that's in Zacky Vengeance's guest room, my place is being fumigated, damn ants. I jump up in only my boxers and run to the bathroom, the origin of his voice. I stop outside the bathroom door, what if he's just jacking off about me? I was asleep when he said my name.
"Syn! Help!"
Nope. I rush into the bathroom, "What's wrong?"
Zacky, in his boxers as well, points to his botom lip. My jaw visibly drops an inch and I'm pretty sure my eyes are huge. Zacky whimpers and I jump into action, I'm like fucking Superman, "I'll go get you some ice!"
I run out of the bathroom and down the hall to the kitchen. Zacky's lip is huge! What the fuck did we do last night?

I groan. Syn went after ice and damn his eyes were huge, I didn't know it was that bad. I can't believe I got these fangs or snakebites or whatever the fuck that lady called them, but they looked so awesome, at least it doesn't hurt, except when I touch them or when my teeth touch them or when I breath... but I'm determined to keep them, I think. Where is he with that ice? It's not that hard to get ice, it's in the damn door.
"Syn!"
I just moaned his name and not in a good way.

I pull open the freezer. Ice! Where is it? I move everything and still don't find it. There isn't any! I slam the door shut and a piece of ice falls to the floor, what?
I stifle an insane giggle, the ice makers in the door. I grab a towel and put several pieces of ice in it. I then hear Zacky moan my name, a moan of despair and pain. He can't die from this can he?
"I'm coming Zacky! Don't die!"
Oops.

What did he just say!? Don't die!? Oh god, I'm gonna die? They're just lip piercings.
Syn appears in the doorway, if the light was just a little, wait I can move over... He's like a superhero surrounded in light, his silhouete perfect... Ow! I just hit my lip with my teeth, "Syn, it hurts!"

I'm here. The light behind me makes me look fucking awesome, "It's okay, Zacky, it's okay."
First things first, numbing stuff, where can I find numbing stuff? I look in his medicine cabinet and find throat spray, numbs and releives pain in minor throat irritation or mouth pain. Mouth pain, his lip is in pain and that's part of his mouth, "Zacky, open your mouth."
He looks at me like I'm an idiot.
"Just do it damnit!"
He grudgingly obeys and opens his mouth, I spray some on his lip and then wipe off the stuff that dribbles down his chin with some toilet paper, "Uh, it should numb it a little bit."
I shrug and smile.