Pain

Bolt... Again?

Synyster:

“AHHHHH!!!”

I jerk upright yelling, “Son of a bitch!” and in the process fall on the floor.

Ow, my ass hurts. What was that about anyway? Was that Zacky?

“Syn! Sy-yn! AHHH!! Synyster!”

Okay, again this brings dirty thoughts to mind, but I better go check on Zacky.

I walk into the bathroom and he grabs me and screams, “I can’t believe it!”

“What?”

What the hell is wrong with this boy?

“It fell out of my lip! It fell OUT!”

I pry him off of me and hold him by the shoulders, “What the hell fell out?”

“My bar. It fell out!”

“Okay, I get it, it fell out. Well, Matt gave us those rings… switch ‘em.”

His eyes lose that hysterical gleam and his breathing calms down. He nods and looks in the medicine cabinet. He grabs the bag and takes out the two rings. He rinses one off and slips it through the back, but it doesn’t come out the front. I see his eye twitch with either aggravation or pain. Then he shrieks and holds onto his lip with both hands.

“Are you okay?”

He shakes his head. Then boldly restarts on getting it through his lip. I watch him as he flinches and groans. It looks like it hurts… So, I’m gonna turn away.

I hear of sigh of relief and turn back to him. There’s a thin line of blood going down his chin. I whisper, “Are you okay?”

He smiles and whispers, “Why the hell are you whispering?”

I smile back a little embarrassed, “I dunno.” I quickly lick the blood off his chin, “Do the next one.”

His smile fades, “Do I have to? The bar’s still in that one.”

I shrug, “It might look a little funny, but you don’t have to, if you don’t want to.”

Zacky sighs, “Fine.”

He tries taking out the bar, but just makes it bleed.

I slap his hands away and deftly twist the ball off the bar.

He mumbles, “Show off.”

He removes the bar and slowly threads the ring through the hole. I can see it poke out just under the hole. He grunts and pushes harder. I cringe and want to look away but it’s… riveting. Then I see it poke through the hole and I see the blood that comes with it.

“Zacky, are you okay?”

“Yeah, my lip is sore, though.”

I kiss him on the chin, “It looks good.”

He smiles, “Thanks, uh…”

I look at him, “What?”

“You’re still naked.”

I shrug, “Sh-o?”

“And a dork.”

I pout, “Fine, you can’t fuck me later than.”

He looks mock panicked, “What!?”

I smile and turn toward the door.

“Hey! Get back here!”

I walk out the door and into the living room.

He follows me, “Can I…”

“Nope.”

“But… I just…”

“No.”

“Just a little?”

“No-o!”

I can tell he’s pouting, “Stop that.”

Zacky stomps his foot, “You suck!”

“Maybe tonight.”

I walk to the kitchen.

Zacky follows me, “Don’t you fucking go in my kitchen naked! Put on some damn pants!”

I turn around and press into him, “Why? Am I turning you on?”

He whimpers.

I walk to the bedroom to find some clothes