Pain

Sandwich

Zacky
A neon sign flashed, "All Nite Tattoo And Piercing" So, I stopped in front of the store and looked at Syn, "Think it's gonna hurt."

"Hold still and let me punch you in the nose and we'll see." He smiled at me and held my hand. "You sure you wanna go to this place, instead of waiting for our usual spot to open..."

He looks down at his watch, "in eight hours?"

I sigh, "I'm pretty sure I'm gonna lose the balls I just got when I saw that sign if I wait."

Syn put his arm around me, "Well, man, when this is over. We're getting plastered! I'll buy."

I snorted, "Thank god, I don't know how much this is gonna cost."

We walked into the place and first thing I noticed was the smell. It smelled like sweat and ass. Syn threw me this glance that said, 'Are you sure?' I nodded and walked up to the counter. The guy was covered in grease, what the fuck!? Grease!?

He looked up at me, "What form of pain can I inflict on you?"

Did he really just say that or was I imagining it?

"S-septum."

He nodded, "Okay, back room, first door on the left."

I started to the back when I heard the man grunt and say, "Where are you going?"

I heard Syn say, "Watch him." In that tone of voice that meant you-argue-with-me-no-matter-how-big-you-are-I'll-kick-your-ass.

Syn poked me in the back to continue. I walked to the back and opened the door on the left. I gasped when I looked in. It was a pristine white. The needles were all on a shelf in order and still wrapped in plastic. I saw three boxes of gloves on a table and several bottles of antiseptic hand gel, spray, and soap on the sink. This room didn't have the smell the front room had, it really smelled kinda like a hospital. Syn pushed me through the door and then followed me.

"Damn, Zacky, you know how to pick 'em."

I nodded. Then the guy from the front walked in and walked right back out he yelled something that sounded like, "Sorry, forgot something."

When he walked back in he was clean and in a white lab coat. He smiled, "So, the septum, correct?"

I nodded, to dumbfounded to speak.

The man put some rubber gloves on, "Now, my name's Eric and I'm not going to lie. This will hurt like hell. I've seen some people cry I've seen some people jerk and well... Let's just say I hope you don't do that. They say the clamp hurts the worst. That's a lie too. Maybe on the eyebrow but not on the nose, 'cause you can feel the needle the entire way through." Eric reached up and flipped his nose ring out, "Damn I have to switch gloves... Sorry, meant to flip it out before I got here." He quickly changed gloves. "Okay, what gauge do you want?"

I finally looked at Eric, he was young and fairly tall. His arms seemed a bit too long for him but other than that he was pretty attractive. I glanced at Syn. He was frowning at Eric as well.
"I... I don't know. Whatever gauge my lip rings are."

Eric smiled, "Sixteen. Okay." He reached up and got the needle, a clamp and a rubber band.

I looked at the rubber band like it was a alien.

The piercist laughed, "It's so that the clamp doesn't come loose while I'm stabbing you."

I swallowed hard, "Okay."

He opened the clamp and put the rubber band around it, he tested it to make sure that it closed well before it was locked. Then he set it on a clean paper towel. He opened the needle and got out two alcohol swabs and wiped the needle down, then my nose with the second one. He smiled cutely before he put the clamp on my nose. I flinched as he aligned the clamp up right. I could feel the tears pricking at the corner of my eyes when he locked the clamp. I so didn't want to look but at the same time I couldn't close my eyes.

The clamp was kind of heavy and it was weighing down on my nose, he grabbed Syn's hand, "Hold this."

Syn held it up gingerly I could tell by the scared look in his eyes.

"Inhale..."

I did.

"Exhale!" Eric quickly started to push the needle through my nose. The tears were falling but I didn't make a noise. Eric was right I could feel the needle go all the way through it. I didn't move and I didn't breath. It felt like my nose was on fire. It felt like it was bleeding. My face was wet from the tears but I didn't move and as I felt the needle drop from my nose. I breathed in through my mouth. He quickly threaded the ring through my nose and took the clamp off. He dabbed at my face with a tissue.

He handed me the tissue, "Most people are gushers... You didn't bleed that much. You're brave, kid." He smiled, "Fifty bucks."

I dug around in my pocket for the cash and looked around, "Why's the front so..."

"Nasty?" Eric grinned evilly, "So I don't get that many customers... It throws a lotta people off."

I handed him the money, "What kind of tattoos do you do?"

"What ever you want?" He smiled.

I held the tissue up to my nose, "We might be back for that. That cool?"

He nodded and led us the the front of the shop, "Have fun, kid."

Syn hopped into the drivers side of the car, "Alcohol!!!"

I smiled and jumped into the passengers side.

We got to the liquor store and loaded up on everything. We took it to my place and just as we opened the first bottle there was a knock on the door. I looked at Syn and he shrugged.

I went to the door and looked through the peep hole... I didn't see anybody, "Johnny that you?"
"Yeah! Can I come in?"

Before I opened the door, I hear him say, "Wait! Are you guys naked?"

"No..." I opened the door and he stumbled in.

"You too little to make it over the threshold?" I said it in a baby voice.

He looked up at me, his eyes were red, but he still smiled, "No... I just can't walk."

"What's wrong?" Syn sounded worried.

"Shim threw me out..." He bit his bottom lip.

"Who?" I asked sitting him down in a chair and sitting on the arm.

He sighed, "Jimmy."

"Oh, why?"

Johnny shrugged, "I don't know. I think..." He got quiet and didn't finish.

Syn wrapped an arm around him, "C'mon, let's get wasted and then the answers will come."
Johnny smiled, "Okay."

I don't know what came over me but Johnny's little sad smile did something to me... and I kissed him.

I jerked away and Johnny's eyes were huge. I looked at Syn his jaw had dropped and his eyes looked a little glassy.

"Syn..." I said it quietly unsure of what he'd say.

He looked at Johnny and then back at me, "Was it good?"

I didn't know how to answer that. I was speechless.

Johnny looked at both of us like we were crazy and then got this fuck-it-all look. He grabbed the back of Syn's head and kissed him.

I suddenly realized I looked just like Syn did, but the words that came out of my mouth summed up how I felt, "That was hot."

I suddenly wanted to fuck Johnny and have Syn fuck me, I got a hard on just thinking about it. Syn pulled away from Johnny and looked at me.

I grinned, "Drink! To health, sex and booze!"

I opened a separate bottle for each of us and took a gulp of mine.

When I was sure we were all thoroughly plastered, I grabbed both of their arms, "I wanna make a sandwich. A Zacky Vengeance sandwich."

Syn looked at me crazy but he still stood behind me and shoved Johnny in front of me, "There. Happy?"

"Not 'til we're naked." I whispered and dragged them to the bedroom. Once we were in the bedroom Johnny passed around a bottle and we all took a drink. I pointed to my pants which had a considerable tent in them, "Okay, thish is what I want and if I don't get it. Syn will never get it again."

I started to explain what I wanted when Johnny got on his knees in front of me. He started to undo my pants, I pushed him away, "Wait! I'm exshplaining!"

He backed away and I said, "Everyone... Get naked pleashe."

Syn was sitting on the bed looking at me with his arms crossed.

"Naked!" I whined.

"Why? You can't fuck'us both at d'same time."

I just looked at him, "Get naked or I'm never fuckin you again."

He started to take off his shirt.

"Now what?" I heard from the corner and saw a drunk, naked, little Johnny standing in the corner.

I quickly stripped and got on my knees in front of him. I saw his eyes get big as I took him in my mouth. I heard the cutest little moan, everything about Johnny is cute and little... Well, 'cept his cock. I just wanted to eat him.

When I got him where I wanted him I took my mouth off of him. He let out a little whimper as I dragged him to the bed.

"Hands and knees Johnny." Johnny complied when he got on the bed.

I looked at Syn and smiled as I stuck a finger into Johnny. Syn grunted.

"Pay attention, it's what you're going to be doing to me in a minute." I think I heard the light click on in Syn's mind.

I heard Johnny whimpering as I curled my finger. I added another one and started going in and out. I scissored him before I added a third. Johnny gasped and moaned a little.
I looked up at Syn and held up three fingers, "Your dick is huge!"

Syn smiled cockily and nodded. As I lined up to enter Johnny I felt a long finger trace a design on my back and trail down. I gasped and nearly entered Johnny when I felt his first finger enter me. I heard Johnny whimper wanting-ly and I obliged. As Syn was stretching me I slowly entered Johnny. He whimpered in pain. When I stopped I kissed along his backbone and stroked his sides soothingly. As I felt Syn's third finger I nearly thrusted my hips forward. I muffled a moan with Johnny's back. Then I felt Syn line up and push in. I felt Syn run his nails down my sides to distract me from any pain I felt. I whimpered, it hurt. When he was fully in me I started to pull out of Johnny and Syn copied me. As we got the rhythm going I felt Syn hit something and I nearly screamed. I jerked forward and heard Johnny moan. As I pulled out I heard him say, "Fuck, hit it again Zacky! I want you deep!"

That almost sent me over the edge. I thrust into him hitting that same spot and he arched and screamed my name. I reached around him and started pumping him in time with my thrusts. Then Syn hit that spot that made me see stars. I started to lose focus on Johnny and jerked him off sporadically. I pounded into him one last time, as he came I he collapsed onto the bed bringing me and Syn with him. I noticed Johnny was trying to move so propped myself up with my arms and let Johnny out. He wiggled around until he was under my cock. He wrapped his hand around it and fisted it a couple times before taking it in his mouth. Syn started his rhythm back up and I had to hold back on thrusting into his mouth. Syn hit that spot just as Johnny scraped his teeth along my member. I pounded into Johnny's mouth and screamed. I felt Syn release into me. As I collapsed I tried not to land on Johnny because I was pretty sure I gagged the kid. Johnny crawled up and snuggled cutely into me.

"You taste good, Zacky." Johnny yawned and drifted to sleep.

"Yay! We have a pet!" Syn said as he kissed me.

"Zacky Vengeance Sandwich." Then sleep claimed me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Might be the last, might not.