The Start of Avenged Sevenfold

Chapter 22

Matts pov

I put the kettle on as Jimmy and Brian were waiting in the Living room watching Football. Liverpool against Portugal. I looked out the kitchen window and saw Chloe training with football Chelsea captain John Terry and his best friend Frank Lampard. I knew Chloe has fancied the pants of Frank which put a smile on my face. Chloe loved football and they were doing excerises in my large garden. They also played a bit of footie in between.

I took the coffees into the lounge and placed them on the table.

"Thank Mattie boy" Brian cooed picking his cup up.

"Shut up Haner" I laughed.

"How's Chloe" Haner asked.

"Training with Frank and John"

"Frank who?" Jimmy asked

"Lampard"

That was the last I saw of Jimmy. Frank Lampard was Jimmy's favourite football player. He always dreamed of meeting him and now he had the chance.

"Don't say bye then Jimmy" Brian laughed as we were on our own now.

"I know, rude isn't he?"

"Yeah, Is Frank really out there or was it a trick?"

"He is honestly out there. He's with John Terry aswell"

"God, Can Chloe get any luckier?"

"Well, if you want to know something, she fancies Frank"

"Oh, Really?" Brians eyes glittered and I wondered what he was up too.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry guys I haven't updated in like years! And I know this chapter is Lame and Short! Next one will be Longer I promise! Won't update unless I get 5 comments though!
love yoo!