Status: ♥ Completed ♥

She's a Rebel, She's a Saint

Mrs. Styles

When my blue eyes slowly fluttered open the next morning, Harry’s arms were wrapped around my body from where he lay behind me on his side and our fingers were intertwined. The sunlight outside was shining in through the curtains and I carefully got out of the bed to make my way to the bathroom, being sure to place a pillow in the spot where I was lying down so that Harry didn’t wake up when he noticed my absence. With a hand on my pained stomach, I walked quietly to the bathroom and felt my eyes widen when I pulled down my pajama bottoms and saw the red stain there.

“Shit…” I said with a groan.

I ran a hand through my hair and took off the rest of my clothes before getting in the shower. After taking a quick shower, I wrapped the clean white towel around my body and carefully stepped back into the room to see that there was a clean set of pajamas laid out for me beside a sheet of white notebook paper. I felt my eyebrows furrow together in confusion as I picked up the paper to see Harry’s neat handwriting written on the paper.

Get changed.
I’ll be back before you notice that I’m gone. Xx
~~ Hazz


I shrugged my shoulders and changed into the clothes that he had set out for me, a smile appearing on my face when I saw what the shirt said. The door to our hotel room opened as I finished slipping my feet into my favorite slippers and I looked towards the doorway to see Harry walking in with three white plastic bags from the closest Rite Aid.

“Harry,” I began as I walked over to him to help him with the bags, “Why did you leave me alone?”

He rolled his eyes and moved past me so that I couldn’t grab the bags and he placed all of them on the end of the bed.

“You’re my eighteen year old girlfriend, not my eight year old daughter. I assumed you would be alright for those seven minutes of me being gone.”

“I could have gotten kidnapped!”

“They would have brought you back in the morning once they realized what they were getting into, trust me.”

“Harry!” I scoffed out.

“Close your eyes, I have a surprise.”

I pouted slightly since I was still pretending to be upset but I still just closed my blue eyes and placed my hands over my eyes for good measure anyway. After a few seconds of Harry rustling around with the bags, I was told to open my eyes and I felt my jaw drop open when I saw what was lying on the bed in front of me.

“Harry,” I began slowly, “How did you know?”

A small blush found its way to his face and I could tell I would probably not be happy with the answer. His eyes went to the bed and it was then that I noticed the sheets on the bed were new.

"Oh. My. God." I said as a red blush came to my cheeks and i covered my face with my hands, clearly embarrassed by what happened and how he came to know about my current condition.

"It's okay, sweetheart," he began in a sweet tone as he stepped towards me and wrapped his arms around me so that my head was leaning on his chest, "I'm your boyfriend, this is all in the job description."

I felt a small smile creep up onto my face and I moved my hands away from my face before wrapping my arms around his waist in a warm hug.

"Do you wanna stay in today and eat ice cream? Maybe watch a couple of bad movies?" he suggested, me only nodding my head in response.

A small movement outside of our hotel door sounded and Harry and I both looks towards the door while still in our embrace to see that we had left the door open and from the sounds of the rapid footsteps of someone running away, somebody had taken a picture of Harry and I.

"That's kind of creepy." I said as Harry angrily pulled away from me and went to close the door.

"Yeah, I know it's just their job but it's incredibly unsettling to know that they always know where we are every minute of the day."

"Do you think they heard about, well, you know?" I asked, a second blush finding its way to my face and deepening the blush that I already had.

"Well, I guess there's only one way to find out." Harry said, taking his laptop out of his suitcase and moving everything he had bought for me over slightly so that he could sit on the edge of the bed.

It was then that I actually took the time to thoroughly look over what he had bought at the pharmacy. Tampons, slow churned vanilla ice cream with a caramel swirl, and many bags of gummy bears stood out on the newly placed crisp beige sheets.

"Should I be slightly concerned by the fact that you somehow know what brand of tampons to buy me?" I asked him, trailing off slightly at the end as I placed the light blue box by my suitcase.

Harry shrugged his broad shoulders with a small smile on his face and typed something out quickly, his green eyes widening a great amount when he saw whatever was sitting in front of him.

"What happened," I began, "Is it from that paparazzi that just took a picture of us? What does it say? Did they hear us talking? Does the picture make my butt look big?"

"I can't even believe this. You need to come read this for yourself." he said simply, chuckling slightly and running a hand through his hair.

I rolled my eyes and stepped towards him, sitting down on the bed next to him and pulling his laptop onto my lap as he pulled me into his own lap with the right side of my body leaning slightly against his tattooed chest and my feet touching the bed beside him.

"Should I read it out loud?" I asked.

"Sure, that'll be rather interesting."

"Okay, here goes nothing," I began before clearing my throat and beginning the article in my own impersonation of an overdramatic posh British accent, "From the moment he stepped onto the scene, Harry Styles has been the most sought after man in the world. But now it seems as though his heart is taken by gorgeous Spanish born model Ashley Lopez. Awe, I'm part of things and they think I’m gorgeous."

"Just keep reading, Ash." Harry said with a roll of his eyes and a chuckle.

"Shh, don't ruin my moment of fame, Harold. I have three fans and you're two of them at the moment."

"Can you please finish reading?"

"If you insist, Styles officially confirmed his relationship with Lopez on Twitter and again just the day before yesterday during an interview. Lopez arrived in New York to visit Styles just yesterday and an insider says that the two were rather close in the studio where an interview was being filmed. "

"I wonder who they're talking about."

"They were probably just guessing and got it right, there wasn't really anyone there who would really gain from telling these people anything unless one of the boys has a prank planned."

Harry said nothing; instead he just nodded his head and motioned for me to continue on with the rest of the long article about the two of us.

"This is the longest interview I've read in so long-”

“Love, I don’t think you read very often…”

“I resent that, Harold! For your information, I am currently thinking about going back to college to pursue my education.”

“Are you really?” he asked, suddenly very interested in the topic.

I blushed slightly and nodded my head before deciding that it would be best to just simply change the subject to something else so that we wouldn’t have to talk about this anymore.

Earlier today, paparazzi caught Styles buying a few feminine products at a local pharmacy and the pair was later seen in their hotel room in a rather cuddly position in which Lopez was cuddling up to her new beau. Is it possible that the One Direction flirt is now officially whipped by who he claims is the love of his life? I sure do hope I’m among the first to find out. "

"Wait a minute," he began when he realized what the article was saying about him and I, "Did they just say that I'm whipped?"

"Awe, Hazz," I began as I put the laptop down on the floor by the bed and leaned over him to the point that I was practically straddling his waist, "You're whipped."

"I'm not whipped, Ashley!"

"You're so cute." I cooed, watching him roll his eyes at my words as I pinched his cheeks.

"Ash!"

"What's the problem, sunshine?"

"They're calling me whipped and you're going along with all of it. All this time I thought you honestly loved me." he whined, wrapping his arms around me dramatically and placing his face in the crook of my neck

"You know you're my best friend, Hazz," I began, "But you're lucky we're not really dating because you truly are whipped."

"I'm gonna fake break up our fake relationship."

"No you're not."

"I know, but it's nice to pretend I have the authority in this relationship."

"Whatever floats your boat."

"I'm not whipped though..." he grumbled.

I rolled my eyes and one of his many phones vibrated from where it was lying just a few feet away from us at the head of the bed. I leaned closer to get it, pushing myself forward with my knees to the point that my rather ample chest was practically in Harry's face while his hands were resting on my hips.

"Is it a text?" he asked me.

I nodded my head, unlocking his phone since I knew the password and chuckling to myself when I saw who it was and what it said before responding to the text quickly and placing the phone by his head.

"Who was it?" he asked with furrowed eyebrows as he looked into my eyes.

"Louis."

"Really, what did he say?"

I smiled and leaned closer to Harry so that my lips were closer to his ear and when I would talk he would feel the curve of my lips moving against the shell of his ear.

"Louis and the rest of the boys apparently just read the article; it would appear they all now think you're whipped as well." I said, making Harry let out a groan.

"Why does everyone I know hate me so much?" he whined.

I rolled my eyes and placed a small kiss on his forehead only for Harry to place his hands on my cheek and pull my lips down to his.

"So, what are we going to do today?" he asked me once he allowed my lips to move away from his.

I opened my mouth to respond to him only to be cut off when my phone rang from where it sat plugged in across the room. I felt my eyes widen as my head shot over to it and the ominously familiar ringtone filled the empty air around Harry and I.

"That's Daniel's ringtone, isn't it?" Harry asked me, making me slowly nod my head as I confirmed what he said, "Go answer it."

I bit my lip but stood up from where I sat straddling Harry and I slowly walked over to my phone, sliding my thumb across the slick screen to answer the call once I grabbed ahold of it.

"Put it on speaker, babe." Harry whispered to me, trailing off slightly at the end.

I nodded my head in response and quickly put the call on speaker so that Harry could hear the conversation between Daniel and I as well.

"I saw the article about you and Harry." Daniel's deep voice began over the speaker of my white phone as I walked back over to the bed and sat on the edge only for Harry to pull me towards him and place me between his open legs so that my back was leaning against his chest.

"So, you're basically sitting at home and stalking me now," I began, "That's definitely good to know."

"Don’t tempt me, Ashley. I could replace you and get a new girl in my heart in a millisecond."

"Really, so why haven't you replaced me yet? Obviously I've moved on, what's stopping you from doing the same?"

"I know you're just being a vindictive little bitch." he said, his wording making Harry’s grip on my waist tighten, "What are you still doing with that kid? I told you to leave him."

"I know what you said, but I told you that I’m not leaving Harry. This isn’t about you, Daniel. Why can’t you get that through your thick skull?"

The line went dead as he hung up on me and I groaned before throwing the phone onto the floor, the already ruined screen cracking even more as Harry let out a chuckle.

“Why are you laughing at me in my time of need?” I asked with a pout as Harry pulled my body towards his even closer and he wrapped his tattooed arms tighter around me.

“I’m sorry, babe,” he began, “I didn’t mean to laugh at you.”

“I wish I could just find a reasonably attractive British man who was willing to wear ugly Christmas sweaters with me.” I said longingly as I placed my head on Harry’s shoulder and he placed a kiss to my shoulder.

I felt Harry’s lips curl up into a smile and he stood up from where he sat on the bed, dragging me with him and carrying me bridal style over to my suitcase where he took out a pair of my jeans and placed them in my hands once I was on the floor.

“Why are you giving me pants?” I asked him, “You and I both know that I am not incredibly fond of wearing pants.”

“I know, but we’re going out.”

With an overdramatic sigh, I took off my pajama shorts and pulled the tight dark blue skinny jeans onto my legs before slipping my feet into some plain TOMs. I turned back to the suitcase to search for a suitable shirt to wear when I felt Harry’s hand pulling me back.

“Do you think that, well,” he began nervously, stuttering over his words slightly as he searched for the right thing to say, “Maybe you could leave on the shirt that says ‘Future Mrs. Styles’ for now?”

“Is there any particular reason as to why you really want me to wear a shirt that says I’m going to eventually marry you on it?” I asked him as I grabbed my destroyed phone and Harry grabbed his many phones.

“Well, would you prefer it if I wear a shirt that says ‘Future Mr. Lopez’ on it some time?”

“Only if you plan on taking my last name when we get married.”

Harry shrugged his shoulder as we walked out of the hotel room hand in hand with our jackets tugged tightly around our bodies. He led me to the stairwell since he was well aware of my strange fear.

“By the way,” I began as a buff security guard led us out of the large hotel we were staying in through the back exit, “Where exactly are we going?”

“We, my beautiful girlfriend, are going to find a store that will sell us matching ugly Christmas sweaters.”

“Really?!” I asked in an excited tone only for Harry to nod his head at my words, “Awe, I love you so much. Maybe we really should get married.”

“I’ll find an appropriate venue for the wedding in the morning.” he said sarcastically, making me let out a loud laugh.
♠ ♠ ♠
FOLLOW ME ON Tumblr

Please make sure you comment, subscribe, and recommend. Also check out some of the other links that are below...

Check out my best friend The Beautiful Gabster who has AMAZING stories posted on the website we all know and love.

And check out my Niall Horan story, There’s Something About Your Everything.

Don’t forget my other Niall Horan story, Sibling Rivalry