Status: ♥ Completed ♥

She's a Rebel, She's a Saint

Secrets

My phone vibrated from where it sat on my night table and I groaned as I turned around under the covers of my bed, not wanting to wake up for another few hours. My phone vibrated again and I blindly reached my hand out to grab it before sliding my finger across the smooth screen to answer the call.

“Hello?” I asked with a groan, too lazy to check who was calling me.

“Good morning, beautiful!” the familiar deep voice said.

I groaned again and I heard him chuckle on the other line.

“Harry,” I began, “What do you want from my life?”

“It’s our one-week anniversary!” he said, reminding me that it had indeed been a week since we decided to be ‘together.’

I rolled my eyes even though there was no way he could see me.

“Is that the only reason you called me?” I asked him, knowing that he had to have another motive behind his random calling.

“We’re all going to the airport to pick you Liam and Gab,” Harry said, making me jump out of bed when I realized that today is the day they are returning from their trip to Hawaii, “Would you like to come with us? I know you’re probably dying to see Gabs.”

“Um, yeah I would love to. I’m going to get dressed and stuff, can you pick me up in half an hour?” I asked as I walked to the bathroom and turned the shower on.

“Okay, I’ll see you then.” Harry said before hanging up.

After I took my shower, I got dressed and Harry was knocking at my door a moment later.

"Hi love." he said sweetly, pulling me in for a hug.

"Hi, dimples." I replied as he placed a kiss on the top of my head.

Over the last few days, Harry and I had gotten a lot closer to the point where we were practically best friends. The two of us rushed down the stairs and when we got to the parking lot, Harry led me to his car.

"Everyone else is already there I'm assuming. They all got a head start." he explained as we got in his car.

I nodded my head and he pulled out of the driveway, beginning he journey to the airport. I fiddled with the buttons on the car as I turned the radio on, trying to find a station that wasn't blasting Harry's voice.

"Are you excited," Harry began once I found something decent to listen to, "To see Gab and Liam again, I mean."

I nodded my head vigorously.

"Yes, I don't think Gab and I have ever been away from each other for this long." I said with a slight twinge of sadness in my tone.

"How did you guys meet?" Harry asked me in an attempt to lighten the mood slightly.

"Well, I already told you that when I was fifteen I moved her to England," I began, watching him nod, "So when I was 'discovered' by my modeling agent, Gab was the intern of the makeup artist at my first photo shoot."

"I thought she was American." Harry's deep, slow voice said.

"She is, she was here on an exchange student program." I told him, watching him nod his head in acknowledgement.

The car was silent after that except for the music that was flowing out of the radio.

"Harry," I began with a whine that made him groan, "How much longer until we get there? We've been driving for ages!"

"Ages?" he began, "It's been barely thirty minutes, we're almost there."

I sighed in relief, knowing that in just a few minutes my best friend will be in front of me again. When Harry got to the airport I practically jumped out of my seat. Harry's hand found mine as we walked through the late glass doors, keeping up the act that we were a happy couple.

"Ashley!" a familiar accented voice called.

Harry and I both turned in the direction the voice came from to see Louis frantically waving his arms in the air from where he stood on top of a blue plastic chair, not doing a good job at keeping himself and the rest of the guys hidden.

"Hey short stuff." Louis greeted sweetly, knowing full well that without the high heels I constantly sported I was just tall enough for the top of my head to just reach Harry's shoulder.

I rolled my eyes, placing my sunglasses on top of my hair to use them as a headband as I noticed that the four boys around me all had sunglasses on or a hat covering their hair.

"What time are they getting here?" I asked Harry.

"They should be landing right now," Harry began as my eyes no doubt lit up in excitement, "I'm sure they’ll be right here."

"Why is it taking so long? I could have been the pilot of that plane; it’s definitely not that hard to land a plane! I'm sure if I was the pilot they would have landed by now!"

"Yeah, crash landed more like it." a familiar voice said from behind me.

"Shut up, Gab. No one likes you." I said with a wave of my hand before realizing who I was talking to.

I abruptly turned around and looked into the dark brown eyes of the girl before me before jumping onto her, my legs wrapped around her waist. After a few moments, I got off of her and we were both sobbing messes.

"Are they okay?" I heard Niall’s voice begin from behind us, clearly confused as to why we were crying, “Do you think we should step in to help them or something?”

"Oh they're fine," Liam began, already knowing how Gab and I worked very well, "They do this everyone Gab and I get back from a trip. They're actually very happy."

Gab and I wiped each other’s tears in an attempt to fix each other’s smeared makeup that we were both too thoughtless to remember not to wear.

"I love you." she said loudly, drawing the attention of a few of the people that were passing by.

"I love you more." I replied in the same loud tone, making her smile.

"Are you guys alright now?" Liam asked, knowing that we were both content after our overdramatic reunion.

Gab and I both nodded our heads with smiles on our faces. We walked out of the airport and approached the two cars that belonged to us, trying to figure out how the seven of us were going to fit into the cars.

"Harry..." I trailed off with a whine as I approached my 'boyfriend' only for him to groan, already knowing what I wanted.

"No, Ashley." he said even though I could tell his resolve was weakening.

I stepped closer to him, placing my hands flat against his chest as I looked into his gorgeous bright green eyes. Harry bit his lip as he looked down at me, his large hands resting on my waist.

"Please, Harry..." I trailed off, pouting slightly.

Harry groaned before reaching into the back pocket of his jeans and pulling out his car keys, handing them to me as accepting the light kiss I placed on his lips that just barely touched his skin.

"Thank you, honey." I said sweetly before walking away from him and grabbing onto Gabs wrist as I tugged her towards Harry’s expensive car.

"What did you just agree to?" Zayn asked at the same time that Niall said "Are you really going to let her drive your car?"

Harry shrugged his shoulders as Gab and I got into the car and drove off, leaving the boys to have some time alone.

"So," Gab began after a moment of silence, "You and Harry?"

"Yup, well, not exactly. It’s complicated, trust me." I told her.

"What do you mean?" she asked me.

I sighed before explaining the whole thing to her, hoping that Harry wouldn’t mind too much.

"Wow," she said when I finally finished the long story, "that is a lot to take in all at once."

"I know." I replied, biting down on my lip and noticing that she was doing the same.

"What's wrong?" I asked her, wondering what she could be thinking about that was so stressful.

Gab shook her head and I felt my nicely groomed eyebrows furrow together in confusion since we usually told each other everything and she was now withholding information about something that was clearly important to her.

"Gab, I've known you for years," I began, "I think I know when there's something you're not telling me."

"I don't know what's giving you that idea." she said, sinking her pure white teeth into her bottom lip.

"Did you know that whenever you're lying or you don't wanna tell me something you bite your lip?" I asked her.

She sighed and I knew I had won this round.

"Ash I don't know how to tell you this..." she trailed off

"Just tell me, boobear. You know you can tell me anything." I said, reaching a hand out to hold hers in an attempt to comfort her.

“Sweetie, this is more than just a silly little secret or a stupid white lie…” she said, trailing off again.

“It’s alright, just tell me. You know I won’t judge.” I said.

"Ashley," she began, using my full name in a tone that made me believe whatever she was about to tell me was incredibly important, "I’m pregnant."
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment, subscribe, and recommend. Also, please check out some of my other stories and my best friends stories. The links to everything is below.

Check out my best friend The Beautiful Gabster who is NEW to Mibba

If you like Ronnie Radke, read my top rated, top subscribed, top everything story Somebody That I Used To Know

For those of you that are Directioners check out my Niall Horan story, There’s Something About Your Everything.

And, while you’re at it, please read my two Draco Malfoy fan-fic s One More Time For The Broken Hearted and my second one is a love triangle between an Oc, Draco, and Ron Marilyn Bradford and the Inheritance

If you like Black Veil Brides, check out one of my two Andy Biersack stories, I Could’ve Been Normal and also check out the prequel of my second most popular story Sterling Silver Has Never Been So Beautiful

For all those Max Green fans out there, take a look at Close To A Nightmare But Closer To A Dream

Munro Chambers would be really happy if you read The Last Time The Rain Fell because Eli’s the main love interest.

If you like Twilight, check out my first story ever, After the Lion Fell in Love With the Lamb.