Untitled

Chapter 10

We shortly arrived to a vacant place. Trees. There were trees everywhere. I looked at Andy somewhat confused. He unbuckled his seat beat and made his way over to my side of the car. He opened my door and practically yanked me out. "Where are we going!?" I was starting to get scared. Andy just looked at me. He grabbed my hand and started running in the woods with me. We run and run and then finally stopped. It seemed like we were in the middle of the woods by now. It was beautiful here. Andy then grabbed my hands and looked me in the eyes. "Sophia." Ahhh. My heart was melting! He was holding my hands! And i couldn't help it, i was gazing into those gorgeous blue eyes when i said "Yes, Andy?" Andy bit his lip and looked down. I was confused, but couldnt help but look at him, He was... perfect.

After a few moments Andys hands left mine. He looked at me dead in the eyes then grabbed my face and kissed me. I was so stunned by his kiss, but it felt so right. I slipped my fingers through his hair and kissed him harder. "This.. this place. Its my favorite place to go. And i.. i wanted you to see it." Why did he want me to see his favorite place? And why out of all the places here was it the woods? "Why?" I asked him. "Look around you Sophia. Its beautiful here. Its so calm and peaceful." He was right. "Why did you want me to see it?" Andy blushed and looked down and the ground. "Ive never shown anyone this place before. And you and here have something in common, so i thought i would show you." What on earth did i have in common with a forest? I thought. "Wh..what do we have in common?" He looked at me and smiled. "You're both beautiful"

I blushed and even though i tried to hide it, he could still tell i was. "Are you busy tonight?" Me? Busy!? Yeah right! I thought. "No, im free. Why?" "You wanna come over to place and stay the night and just hang out?" "YES" I said a little too eagerly.. Andy laughed. "Lets start heading out then." I smiled and followed him back to the car. And as we were walking there he gently grabbed my fingers with his. He wanted to hold my hand. Maybe he does like me?