Untitled

Chapter 11

We were approching his car. I still was confused, was he just holding my hand in a friendly manner? Friends didnt do that did they? Maybe they do and ive just never payed it much attention. But something inside me told me that they way he had his fingers intertwined with his hand on top of mine that, he didnt really mean it in a friendly manner. When we reached his car he did alittle bow and opened my door. I giggled and got in and he made his way over to his side of the car and got in also. We were driving down the highway to his house. I had my hand laying on my lap. I was looking out the window admiring the nature when i felt his hand reach mine. I looked down and saw that he laid his hand on top of mine. What was he doing? Why was he doing it? I decided to plau along with him. I flipped my hand over and held his hand. He was shocked i did it becasue he looked over at me then down at our hands. He smiled and went back to driving.

When we got to the drive way of his house he looked at me and said "Stay right here." I quietly told him okay and just sat there. I didnt like being alone, i hope he wouldnt be gone for to long. But within only a few short seconds i heard Andy tapping on my window. I looked up at him and he opened my door. "Ive always wanted to do this." He held out his hand, and i took it. He helped me out then shut the door behind me. "You ready Sophia?" I looked at him puzzled. "Ready for what?" Andy chuckled. "To go have some fun of course!" "Oh. Yes. Im ready!" and i laughed. Andy opened the door to his house and it was like i was seeing it for the first time again. I was in awe again at how beautiful it was and how comfortable it looked. Andy saw that i was still like this over his house. He just left and went to his kithchen.

"Want a snack?" Andy asked me. "What do you have?" "Chips alright?" "Sure!" He grabbed a bowl and put some chips in it then we went upstairs into his room. We sat on his bed for a few hours. We listened to music, of course and talked about school. But then things became serious. "Sophia, can i tell you something?" "Yes! Of course you can." Andy looked like he was suddenly becoming nervous. He looked down and took a deep breathe then looked back up at me. "Sophia i, i,." He stopped. Took another breathe then all in one gasp of air said "Sophia i know we've only known each other for a few weeks but in the time ive spent with you ive grown very fond of you and youre beautful. the most beautiful girl ive ever seen and i just really like you." He went to look back down again but before he could, i leaned over, grabbed him by his face and kissed him.