Untitled

Chapter 4

It was the next day and Sophia woke up in a rush. She was happy. She was going to see Andy again. She really liked being around him. There was something about him that made her just, really happy. And not to mention, he was totally gorgeous. Those blue eyes, and shaggy hair, they way he dressed. She loved it. She needed to get dressed and down stairs soon so she could catch her cab. She picked out a pair of black skinny jeans, and a cut off Motley Crue T shirt. She put on a little bit of eyeliner, and quickly put on her converse and headed out the door.

She actually got a cab fairly quick today, maybe today would be a good day! She walked into her class room all smiles and searched around the room for her seat and saw Andy wasnt there. She was sad. She looked forward to seeing him so much. So much for a good day she thought as she sat down. About half an hour of class went by when they door flung open. It was Andy! Sophia looked up and smiled a little to her self. "He showed up.." She thought with a smile.

"Mr. Biersack, Glad to see you finally decided to join class. Go ahead, take your seat. We're on page 52 of the photography basics book." He nodded his head and came to sit down. Hi! Sophia said, trying not to sound so eager. Hey there. Andy said. What did i miss? Oh, nothing much. Haha. We've only read the first paragraph and wrote down a few things we already know. "Great, nothing to much." He said. So Sophia.. He said. I really, uh, had fun hanging out with you yesterday. Wanna come over to place for a little? I could give you a ride.. Oh my god, did he just invited me to his house!? Ahhh. Keep your cool Sophia. She thought to her self. "Uh, yea sure. I'd love to Andy." She said to him with a smile. Andy giggled.

Soon enough the bell had rung and it was time for Sophia to go to Andy's house. She was so excited, and nervous. She was looking forward to seeing what his place looked like. Probably a lot better than her run down place of a home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh guys, the first 3 chapters i wrote at school for an assignment. That's why they're pretty blah. xD