Untitled

Chapter 6

Sophia looked around in some what disbelief and awe. His house was beautilful, like everything else he owned. But it was normal? She saw how fancy his car was, she surly expected his house to look the same. She wasnt upset thought, she liked how normal his house was. It had a very welcoming and warm vibe to it. She liked it. "Oh Andy." She exlamied. "Your house, its, its beautiful and so comfortable. I love it!" Andy gazed over at her and let out a quiet laugh. "Thanks." Want me to show you around? He asked her. "If you dont mind." Sophia said to him as she bit down on her lip.

Andy showed her everything on the first floor. His kitchen was about average i would say, a very nice big living room with a large flat screen tv and an Xbox.. of course. He also had a dining room. It was quite elegant. Im sure his mother or grandmother decorated it. It was decorated in wine bottles and grapes the walls were painted a dark maroon and green. I alot better than what Sophia had. She had to eat in her living room on her couch.

"Ready to see the upstairs yet?" Andy asked her. "Yes." She replied to him shyly. Andy lead her back around the front of the house where the stairs were for the upstairs. They made their way up and were greeted by the bathroom. "Whoa!" She exlamied. "Your bathroom is like twice the size of mine." That could come in handy for me in the mornings she thouhgt. Andy just looked at her and smiled. "Thats the study room where our computer is." He said pointing to a room. "And this, this where the magic happens." He said to her. So, he had a sense of humor. She liked that.

Andy opened the door to his bedroom and this was by far that best room in the whole house! "Oh my god Andy! Your room, its.. its amazing!" There was posters everywhere. Motley crue posters, blink 182, kiss, Def leopard. So many rock stars and rock bands hanging up on the walls. She was in love with his room. His bed had all black sheets. They were all operfwectly made too. His room was actually well kept. Very neat and orginazed.

Wanna know a secret? Andy asked Sophia. "Oh, uh, sure. Yes." "You have to promise not to tell anyone. You seem pretty trustworthy so, thats why im telling you." He trusted me?! He was gonna tell ME a secret? She found very prevliged. "What is it she asked?" "Well..." He began. "I make my own music with a few buddies of mine. Im kind of in a band."