Untitled

Chapter 9

The bell rang for school to start right as Sophia walked into the class room. Her eyes trailed over to her seat where she saw Andy looking down at the desk writing something. He looked cute today. Not that he didn't any other day.."Hey!" Sophia said. Andy looked up startled "Hi." Ahhh! That voice, she loved it. She tried to remain her calm as she sat down and said "So, about last night.." "What about it?" Andy asked sort of concerned. "Uhm, well. The kiss.." Andy smiled at her, "What about it?" "...I liked it. A lot. even though i was the one who started it, its just i don't.." Andy cut her off. "Sophia, i liked it too.. a lot. If you're trying to apologize for it, don't.

She was trying to apologize. For what, she didnt really know. But she was happy that he liked it. Maybe, that meant something could happen between them. She would never tell him that she wanted that. She was to shy too. But for now, she was happy with having a gorgeous guy friend whom she had secret feelings for. "Look, im leaving campus for lunch today. Wanna go get something with me?" Of course she did! It was more time with him. "Yes, i'd love that!"

Andy again, lead Sophia to that fancy car of his. She still loved it and was still the most beautiful car she had ever seen. Right as she went to open her door Andy stepped infront of her and opened it for her. "Madame?" He said as he slowly opened her door for her and took her hand. She could couldnt heko but let out a chuckle. She wasnt sure what to say to that so she said the first thing that came to her mind. "Oh yes?" He lead her into the car and gently closed the door behind him. He hit the hood of his car as he walked by, and got in. "You ready!?" He asked her. "I am!" She exlamied.

Andy zoomed out of the parking lot and heading to some place for lunch. She didnt know where he was taking her, and she didnt really care as long as she was spending some time with him. Quite a bit of time went by. "Andy?.." "Yes?" He answered her. She bit her tongue a little before she asked, she was almost afraid of the answer. "Where are you taking me?" Andy looked at her with a grimace look in his eyes. "To a special place." He said with a chuckle. He than turned up the music and began to speed up. Sophia wasnt sure if she should be scared or if Andy was just playing around...