Eternal kiss

Chapter I - See me

The night was dark, white silver snow on the ground, cold breeze blowing through the bright light city. Ever was exactly enjoyed the nice winter season, drinking their warm hot chocolate, getting ready the most important holiday Christmas. Annabeth was getting her skating out of her closet when she heard a knock at her window. She turned to see Emmanuel, smiling that she rush, opening the window to feel the cold winter air. He jumps in and hugs her, “Oh my god Emmanuel, your freezing!” He gives a little smirk, “A little cold wouldn’t hurt”
She smirks back, getting her white scarf and gloves, and her midnight blue coat. He got his pair of skates too, “So where is that place you said that is so secret for your parents to know.” He wraps his arms around her waist, “You will see” She looks up and kisses his now pink cold lips. He was always cold to her touch, shivering up to her spine that sends her cheeks red. They both sneak downstairs to see her parents leaving the house, since they planned to have a dinner theater together.
They walked to the kitchen towards the back door, opening to feel the strong cold wind hitting her delicate face. Her cheeks were now red, taking his hands to lead him in the forest that surround the neighbor, and keeping it for the environment. About farther down as the background lights fade only the moonlight illuminate the night, Emmanuel squeeze his hand to hers. Suddenly, she sees the big lake that she sometimes goes fishing alone, the ice was thick, flat and smooth, her breath forming fog floating to the air.
“Here we are” He smile, “That is amazing Anna” He was always called her that, short for Annabeth, since first grade. They sat on the soft snow, putting on their skate, remembering the last time she skated was 2 years ago. She stood up and steps on the thick ice and glided down the ice, “Come on!” She told him to come, but seeing he was biting downs his pale pink lips. She skated over to him, take both of his hand, and skate backward to lead him in the ice. Of course he was unstable but she was holding his hand tightly.
“Your better than me, I’m still rusty.” He said under his fog breath, “I’m here to help bunny bun” He gave her the smirk glare and catches her into his arm, “I hate being called that” She giggled in his arms. She squirms under his arms and skate away from him, while he slowly skated towards her but he fell right on his back. She gasps and skate to him, “Oh Jesus! Are you alright?” “Never been better…” He sat up as she helps him up. He then scoops her up and kisses her deeply; loving the moment the snow falls down from the night sky.

After several hours, they sat on the white snow looking up at the stars, his arm over her shoulder. He lightly kiss her dark brown hair, smiling up to him, “I love you” He then now kiss her to her tender lips, “I love you too.” Then out of the echoes of the night there was a gunshot not far from where there were sitting. They both quickly stand up, looking at both at each other with concerned look, heading towards the shooting.
He was already ahead of her, smelling the tang blood going up his nose. She was already out of breath, still running behind him. They arrived to find the snow was now crimson red, a body decapitated to the ground only to be missing a head. Annabeth let out a curling scream, as the man standing before them turn to the scream, pointed the gun at them. Emmanuel goes in front of Annabeth, blocking at the gun point. The man drop the dead man head, seeing the flesh and the jaw been rip out, making Annabeth gag. “Well another one I see” The man spoke in to a tone like Dead Sea. Annabeth could feel Emmanuel shoulder tense, wondering what the man meant when he said “another one” She intertwined her fingers into his cold bare hands.
Hearing the click of the safety guard on the gone releasing, “I see you got yourself a human feeder for yourself.” This time is was a snarl. Emmanuel kept hold on Annabeth hand tightly, “She is not a human feeder!” She never heard that tone before from him. She slowly spoke quiet, “Emmanuel-““You and your kind will all die!” He then presses on the firing, but I suddenly felt my hand empty, seeing him now over there.
Seemingly it was impossible that he was with her and now he was to the man, holding his neck to a tree. I screamed his name but he was to in an attention to the man, “You leave my kind be Christopher!” Then she heard a quick snap, bone break, sending her frozen chills up her spine. The man lay there limp, neck twisted in a form that makes her feet moved backward. She look up to see Emmanuel seeing those red eyes so bright and dark then she jolt to a run.
The was maybe close to the frozen lake, that she heard a crack and sink down to the cold water, she tried to float up, but she was freezing from head to toe. The water was now over her head, looking up to only to see blur and dark shadow figure standing over, diving, and swimming towards. She didn’t know who he was as she lost her breath in the cold icy water.
Emmanuel starts doing the mouth-mouth CPR, hearing her wheeze and cough out the water in her lung. He let out a joyful breath, holding her in his arm, “Annabeth” whispering in her hair, she was shaking a lot. “Y..Youc...c...d” She couldn’t speak at her lips was blue, teeth chattered. He scoops her up; carrying her to what is suddenly her room. She felt the warmth under her blankets opening her eyes to see Emmanuel standing beside her bed. Wanting to move away from him, but was to cold and weak to moved that he hug her tight.
She felt the feeling flowing through her, sadness, happy and worrying, lifting her head to him, meeting his now ocean blue eyes. “I’m sorry Anna, I couldn’t tell you. I’m sorry” She heard the teary in his voice. She lightly touches his pink pale cheeks, “Y...You’re a vampire.” It felt weird to say it as he nodded. But there was always in her dreams that she always wanted to meet a vampire, Emmanuel a vampire was making it perfect to come to reality. She lean up, kisses his lips fully his arms wrap around her; holding her tightly as the night fades away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Brand new, pop out of my mind :P