I'll Be There in the Morning With a Smile on My Face

Prologue & Chapter Uno

PROLOGUE

"Why?" Emily was shocked, she couldn't believe him. For all the years she put up with his bullshit and he repays her like this. By...by cheating on her.
Holding back a sob, not thinking twice she slaps him with all her might.

" You fucking twat! I left my home, put MY dreams on hold to support you. Lived in fear of you dying because of your stupid alcohol and drug abuse. You cheat on me with a fucking groupie! Not even once but for a whole year?
Do you think I deserve this?" getting in his face she shoves him. Tears falling....

"Answer me Ben!"

"No, you don't deserve this. None of the shit I did over the years. I know I'm a bastard and a fucking cunt. I love you. I need you. You're the only one that understands me,   supports me and truly fucking loves me. Kick my bum!
Call me a twat, cunt, asshole but believe me. I fucking love you."
Getting down on his knees " Please love I'm sorry"

Emily knew she couldn't forgive him. She could forgive all the partying, drugs, alcohol. She can't handle the thought of him fucking some other girl. Taking a deep breath, she hesitates knowing her decision was going to change their life's forever.

"No, I'm the one who's sorry. Ben, I think the best option is for me to leave. Don't call me or look for me. I can't be with you.”

After that Emily walk towards thei-his room and packed her things. Passing the crumpled figure of Ben, she took his hand and placed the engagement ring.
Kissing his forehead softly, few of her tears falling on his brown curls. Whispering her goodbye she walks heartbroken out the door. While rubbing her swollen three month pregnant belly nobody but her knew about.

CHAPTER 1

“Ello, I was wondering if by any chance a Milagros Sierra lived in this building?” I asked the doorkeeper to the apartment building. After what happened with Ben I had no one to go to, yet I remembered my cousin Miracles. We were never close but I’m hoping she’ll let me crash at her place for a while.

“Oh yes, the little lady in apartment 4B, she’s not in sweetheart, she’s out.” Larry (saw his name tag) smiled warmly at me as he explained.

“Well do you mind if i could wait outside her door?” I could see the hesitance in his eyes, but he reluctantly nodded his head towards the elevator. Smiling my thanks I ran towards the elevator. When I got to the fourth floor, I looked down the long narrow hallway it seemed almost enticing like a dragon (haha lol :D). Walking down the hallway towards apartment 4B, I could hear pounding music of “'Twas I who fucked the dragon,
Fuckalize sing-fuckaloo!” Tenacious D. I couldn't help but to laugh my cousin is obviously here and crazy as fuck. Grinning I started singing well more like shouting “And if you try to fuck with me, Then I shall fuck you too!” I banged my fists on her door. The music was shut off, I waited for a noise but I heard nothing, all of the sudden the door was ripped open to a purpled hair girl.

“Who the fuck are you and why are you disturbing me?” Milagros glared up at me, the sword to my neck didn't really help me much with answer her questions.

“Oh um I’m Emily Contreras your cousin”

“I dont have family with that last name”

“You do, distant family, fuck I grew up two years with you in Hell Paso, uncle Cuco’s daughter.” I tried reasoning with her hoping she would remember me from our childhood.

“Ah the not so white girl slash mexican from england, I member you now, come on in.” Seriously is this how crazy the Sierra’s are like my mum told me.

“By the way sorry bout the whole sword thing, I kinda owe not owe some people money so yeah, we cool though right” “Sure yeah whatever” I smiled hoping she wouldnt kill me maybe coming to her wasnt the greatest idea.

As we walk in, I finally noticed the place was huge and full of freaky shit. Pretty cool though I could see myself living here. When then reached the living, she motioned me to sit down.

“So not that I’m not glad to see you but the fuck you doing here?”

“Honestly I could bullshit you but you’re pretty much the only family that hasn't turn its back on me and I wondering if I could live here.”

“Oh well um sure but isn’t your husband going to wonder where you are or something?”

“I’m not married” why would she think I’m married.

“Hm so either you are a big girl or pregnant then” smirking at me she got up and left the room.

The fuck how did she figure that out, I’m not showing yet or anything. Confused as fuck i went in search for her. Milagros was in the kitchen eating what looked to be some sort of poptart sandwich.

“How did you know Im pregnant?” looking at her confused.

“I know shit, haha nope I dreamt about you a couple months ago. I already knew you were coming no worries. I even have the nursery for my nephew done, its fabulous just for him!

“Uh...okay then?”

“Oh emily take it easy, when you have my little sobrino, you can work at my bar everything is solved already. Go get you shit from your car and settle in your room. Want anything to eat, drink?”

“No, I’m good but thanks for everything.” she grins at me and runs to me proceeding to give me a bear hug “Welcome back to familia dude, and I promise I’ll do some wiccan shit on that assbutt” she whispers in my ear. Hugging her tight I choke back a sob, laughing slightly “Its ok, karma is a bitch.” “Woo indeed it is, bitch got me back some years ago.” letting each other go we smiled and laughed.

After I settled in my room, I went back to the living room where Milagros was playing black ops and shouting at the tv like a dumbass.

“So you have a bar then?” hoping she would answer me, she was really into the game.Thankfully she shut down the game and turned to the tube.

“Yes señorita, called Synful Intentions, down on Sanders street. I’ll take you tomorrow pretty chill place to hang out at.”

“Nice so you have a boyfriend or anything”

“Nah, I dont have time for that shit. I have bet-” her sentence was cut short due to the fact the front door was slammed open and a voice shouted “PARTY’S HOME BITCHES!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Yup, random I told you so. Comment&Subscribe I guess :D
Excuse any spelling, grammar. We all make mistakes right.

familia=family
señorita=lady

Does anybody want to make a a layout or banner....anybody?...no..ok

GOOD DAY :D