I'll Be There in the Morning With a Smile on My Face

Chapter Cinco

"Jacky I-" my aunt stuttered out.

"Don't even fucking, I can't believe you still think like that. Why? Do you think I need children to be happy. Fuck all I need is you and our fucked up family and friends. You may be the best psychologist in the state, but dammit when it comes to your issues you don't have a fucking clue in how to solve them. Love, I'm leaving and in all honesty I don't know when I coming back." With that said uncle Jacky left the house hastily.

She let out anguish filled cry, dropping to her knees she began sobbing in her arms, running towards my broken aunt. My head was filled with frantic thoughts.

Did he just leave? But what did uncle Jacks mean by that aunt still thinks the same. Have they had problems before?

I rushed towards her crumpled body as I was to wrap my arms around her she shoved me away. Getting on her feet she wiped her tears, she took off to the stairs, what do I do now. As I thought about what to do the riffs to the Misfits began playing. Rarely I hear those familiar riffs, she must be very pissed off or depressed. Knowing what the words of the Misfits do to her, I walked slowly out the house. Looking back at my second home my childhood memories couldn't even stop the feeling of mortification of what my aunts marriage would face.

When I reached my home, I came to face my parents cuddled up watching the tube. Dad muted the tube and mother must have seen my face because she immediately got to her feet and embraced me.

“What’s wrong mijo?” I could see the worry in her eyes. Did I tell her about what I just witnessed or wait till my aunt told her. Noticing that my parents were getting impatient I tried to speak.

“Uncle Jacky left..he left just like that, she’s broke down crying now she’s locked in her room blasting the Misfits.” out of breath I waited for their reactions. Dad stood up and ran a hand through his hair, he began murmuring to himself. Then my mum tensed up, she has a contemplating look on her face. But I could still see the fear shining in their eyes.

The room was deadly quiet and tense, dad took a deep breath and softly asked “What made him leave?”

“Something about her condition and why Jacks still stayed with her.” mum walked slowly to the couch she took dads hand, pulling him down to sit next to her. “Son your aunt is a great person but sometimes she is so fucking stupid same thing with your uncle. Honestly right now whatever is going through their minds has to be left alone. We should just leave them alone, when they both calm down I’ll talk with your aunt.” nodding my head at her I decided to sit down between them.

“Mom, before th-whatever just happened I learning about the week before my birth. Can you possibly explain why the fuck was I not informed about you knowing Avenged Sevenfold. Did I not get the memo, Synyster Gates is a sexy piece of ass momma.” whining slightly I pouted at her. Dad scoffed next to me, he never has understood our love for the sexy man named Brian Haner.

“I never told you?” nodding my head no rapidly “Oh well yeah we know them oh Zacky is your legal godfather.” mum smirked at me the same one dad always has. Wait what did she just say
“Are you fucking serious! The fucking Zacky Vengeance is my godfather! Oh my god!”

“Kid I love you and all but stop spreading your gayness we don’t want Danny catching it.” shoving my dad I scoffed “Please he’s already gay enough he doesn’t need it from me.” we all burst out laughing. “But are you serious mom about Zacky, cause Aunt ended story time when he was going to sit with you guys.”

“Yeah I’m serious, you want me to keep telling you the rest of the story?” smiling I cuddled up to her and she began.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah its crap I know but I dont care..well I do care. I pinkly promise I'm going to update again tomorrow I promise.
So comment&subscribe if you want.
Oh yeah :') thank you for the recommendation.
Good Day!