Status: :'(

Seeing You in Him

Said I wouldn't call, but I've lost all control and I need you now

Zach

Lyrics.

I'm supposed to be writing a song right now. I guessed I was inspired for a few moments. The lyrics I chose portrayed our situation very clearly.

Now I wish that I shouldn't have started that. Because now I can't even finish it. I'm just so frustrated with myself. I wish you were here to cuddle with me and share song ideas.

Ha, as if.

I knew I'd regret ever letting go of you. I knew from the start that ending things would just leave me in a bad place. But I took the chance because I couldn't take anymore of your sadness.

You weren't happy with my lifestyle, I knew it even though you never showed it, because you were selfless. I understand why you didn't want me touring or anything. But I also knew that you loved the fans as they loved you too.

You grew to stay with it though but I missed you so much. In those long months and weeks that we weren't together, it was agonizing. I couldn't stay with someone that I missed half the time. Even when we were together I needed you. I grew self centered and realized it.

So even though it hurt me to loosen the string we tied together. I couldn't be selfish and keep you all to myself. Someone out there will love you and be there for you 24/7.

I've heard news about your engagement. I'm happy for you, I really am. I admit, I am extremely jealous of whoever gets the once in a lifetime opportunity to spend forever with you. I would've loved that.

I would still like that.

I remember those times when the fans questioned my relationship status and always wondered how on earth I was stil single.

I remember when I craved having someone to hold and love. Someone to love and care for. Someone who could be insecure so I can tell them how beautiful they are but also confident, so I could have teased and joked around with them.

You were that someone. You gave me yourself and I took you for granted. You told me you loved me, you called me good looking and handsome, you were the someone I embraced, you were the one I shared food with.

Your eyes were the ones I woke up to. I miss catching you staring at me while I slept. Then waking up in your arms, or you inside mine, and just feeling content. I miss those days. I miss you.

Writing all my feelings down seems pathetic but I realize it's exactly like dotting down new song lyrics. Coming from the heart. I hope the fans like this one, I really am struggling with it.

I don't even know the real point of this letter anymore. I'm contemplating whether I should send you this is just keep it in a shoebox with all the other letters I've collected over the past years.

Yes, I've been writing letters to you for years now. But of course I've never had the courage to send any. Maybe when I complete this song, I will send it along with my lyrics. Maybe you'll understand my point of view.

I hope you're happy with whoever you're going to marry. He better take good care of you or else I'll find out and make him pay.

Even though I hurt you too. But I guess in a way, in taught me never to do that again. But you've taught me so many lessons and life importance.

You don't know how I'm tempted to press your number in my contact list and call you, hoping that you haven't changed your number.

But I know that if I did that, I'd probably ruin everything.

I'd interfere your relationship with lover boy.

I may even destroy a future friendship that we may have.

This is simply wishful thinking now. So maybe this time, I will send you the letter with the sing dedicated to you. I hope you don't mind. I still love you.
♠ ♠ ♠
Updated really late. Hope you guys enjoy this sleepy midnight attempt. :)