‹ Prequel: Lost in This Hell
Sequel: Finally I'm Free
Status: WOOHOO!!!!!! THIS IS THE NEXT PART OF ALEXA'S STORY!!!

Can You Save Me From Myself.

I Wish I Never Said You Were My Father.

I walked into Momma’s house only to see her sitting in the hallway with tears streaming down her face. I sit next to her and lean my head against the wall. From the corner of my eye I see Brian walk into the house. Pinkly and Rocky go running through the house looking for Sinbad.

I felt Momma laid her head onto my shoulder. I just stay staring up at the ceiling. I felt Momma grab my hand with both of hers.

I turn my head to look at Brian. He kneels down next to us and holds mine and momma’s hands. I close my eyes thinking about what happened the night before.

James Owen Sullivan, the man who was my hero then became my father left me. But he didn’t just leave me; he left my mother and my boyfriend. Again. This was the second time that man hurt my mother. But I didn’t hate him, I felt betrayed by him. He just left me feeling alone and helpless. I mean yeah I have Brian, the band and momma but I wanted the man I call my father.

But he left me.


Image

I snap out of my flashback when I felt Brian place a hand on my shoulder. I look up into the brown eye I fell in love with a smiled slightly. Brian leans down and kisses me on the lips. I lean back and into our couch. Brian sits next to me and pulls my legs onto his. I move my body closer to his and kiss his cheek. I feel Brian play with my newly dyed red hair. I look at the TV and laugh when I saw SpongeBob make fun of Squidward.

“You would think almost being 19 years old, you would grow out of SpongeBob.”

I look at the man I love like he is nuts.

“Never will I ever get over SpongeBob.” Brian laughs his sexy little laugh and kisses me fully on my lips.

“I know something that is better than watching an annoying yellow sponge.”

I laugh when Brian picks me up and carries me into our bedroom.

Image

I snap my jeans button in place. I lean down to grab the shirt I picked out but I snap right back up when I heard Brian whistle at me.

I look at him and im almost tempted to crawl back in bed with him.

His brown hair was everywhere due to my pulling on it last night. Our blanket barely covered his hips. You could see that sexy V of his and I had the urge to lick it. His lips were curved into a sexy smirk just knowing im checking him out. Well it’s not like im hiding it. I pull on my shirt and walk towards my boyfriend.

I bend down and kiss him one last time before walking out of our bedroom and downstairs with my shoes in hand. I hear Brian follow me. I look behind me and groan when I saw him in only his boxers.

“Do you want me to go with you?”

“No Bri, go back to sleep. You have a show later tonight.”

Brian leans his head down and kisses me one more time before helping me with my shoes.

“I love you, Kitten.”

I hug him once more before walking towards the down. I stop before opening it and look back at Brian.

“I love you too, Brian.”

I walk out of our house and into the car Brian got me for my 18th birthday. I start the Mustang and pull out of the driveway of the house I have been sharing with Brian for 6 months already.

I drive to the cemetery and walk up the path to Jimmy’s grave.

“You are never going to come back to me are you?”

I look at the grave and finally felt something snap in me. I punch the grave and crashed to the ground clutching my hand with tears flowing down my cheeks.

“I hate you; I wish I never called you my father. You are just like them.”

Image
♠ ♠ ♠
WOOHOOO THE FIRST CHAPTER OF ALEXA'S NEW STORY....

SO WHATCHA THINK?????

ALEXA'S OUTIFIT

COMMENT/REVIEW/SUBSCRIBE