Teen Angst

29

2 weeks later and I had been taken to see Professor Snape by Professor Flitwick, he opened the door and I saw Snape sat at his desk in front of a classroom full of students. “Professor” Flitwick said and he looked up before seeing me “Oh Miss Groshank and Professor Flitwick how can I help you?” he asked motioning us in.

“Professor Dumbledore has said that I am to bring Christy to you and to tell you that you are now responsible for teaching her for duelling club” “Oh well thank you Professor, you may leave her here” Snape answered as Flitwick left and I recognised a few students to be 6th years and saw one smiling at me, so this was when Marcus had potions.

“So Christy when are you normally taught?” “Now Professor” I said and he nodded “Do you have any classes next?” I shook my head “Well I will see you after this lesson finishes” he ordered and I nodded leaving as Marcus waved at me “Mr Flint I suggest you get on with your work” Snape scolded and I smiled to myself.

“Where’ve you been?” I asked Skylar as he came walking in the common room smiling “Oh Marcus was teaching me how to play quidditch” “Oh has he now? And what’s wrong with me?” I questioned as Marcus wandered in after him. “You’re not quidditch captain” Skylar answered as if it was the most obvious thing “Charming” I stated.

I laughed as Marcus sent sparks in to the deep puddles making them splash up on people. I sat on the wall watching the rain when I felt someone push me and I fell forwards into the open getting soaked within seconds, I looked back to see Arielle, Draco and the others laughing.

Marcus went to snap at them but I grabbed his hand dragging him out to me and he laughed. I messed his hair up in the rain and he glared at me shaking his head, I saw him aim his wand over his shoulder and Arielle screamed as the puddle nearby covered her.

I shook my head and he pushed his lips to mine, he moved away looking at me before kissing me again his hand on my neck. We both heard the clock and he pulled back smiling “Come on otherwise Snape will have me doing extra potions work” he said and I laughed as he grabbed my hand pulling me with him. I was in the common room when Marcus came down from his dorm, “Have you finished your work Flint?” “I’ll come with you to hand it in” the older Slytherin girl grinned playing with her bright blond hair.

“Oh okay, Christy do you need to hand your History Of Magic work in?” I nodded and he signalled for me to go with them, he kept glaring at the girl making faces at her as she rambled on and I tried not to laugh. I heard someone complain followed by a scream and around the corner saw Peeves and a group of Gryffindor’s I recognised.

“Hey Neville” I shouted and he waved as I walked over hugging him, “Hi” I offered the others who grunted replies back. “Ron I heard your dad had a slight accident at home with some muggle contraption, I hope he gets better soon and I’m pretty sure he doesn’t have to worry” I reassured and he looked at me.

“What are you trying to say?” Ron snapped and Hermione rolled her eyes at him, I moved forward “I’m telling you that your family aren’t going to get raided, my father says your family haven’t even been mentioned so you’re all safe” I whispered and he looked at me. “What my brother means to say is thank you” Ginny mumbled in reply glaring at him and I nodded, “Anyway have you finished your essays?” I asked and they shook their heads whilst Hermione nodded.

I looked back to see Marcus nodding bored as the girl spoke to him and I laughed only to hear a scream and saw Peeves throwing things at Hermione and Ginny. “Peeves don’t you have somewhere else to be?” I quizzed and he went to throw something at me, “I wouldn’t do that, you see I heard you annoyed Professor Snape the other day and that he’s looking for a reason to get you in serious trouble. I’d hate for something to get broken and for you to be blamed,” I threatened pointing my wand at the trophy cabinet and he stopped.

“Miss Groshank surely you knew I was only joking, what was that? Coming Filch!” he shouted pretending to hear the caretaker call his name and disappearing quickly. “If in doubt always use Snape, he wants him gone as much as anyone” “Is it true Snape tutors you?” Harry asked and I looked at him.

“He’s my professor for duelling club, it gives Flitwick time to teach first years. Anyway I have to go otherwise Marcus might just hex that girl, bye! See you in Herbology Neville!” I smiled running back to the others. We were walking back to the common room when Marcus stopped, “Oh I just remembered"