Life's Complications

Chapter 2

So bio went great, Cameron helped me a lot. which is really sweet, finally the bell rang and it was time for lunch.
"So who's your lap partner?" Lisa asked, as we sat on our table.
"Yeah well I have Zach Porter in my class!" Lisa bragged. "Jelouse?"
"Oh man, still on that zach crush? Did he ever even talk to you?" I asked.
"No, but someday he will, he sits right behind me." She answered.
I rolled my eyes at her stupidity only to find Cameron walking towards our table that was right in the middle of the cafeteria.
"Hey Alice." Cameron greeted.
"Hello Cameron, how are you after that brain damage i've caused you?" I said.
"Im still a little sore" Cameron answered. I placed my hands on my chest faking my sympathy.
"I better get going." Cameron said, pointing at zach staring at him.
"Oh okay then see you later." I said smiling.
"OMG OMG OMG OMG" Lisa shouted.
"What?!" I said, "What is it?"
"He knows Zach?!" Lisa said. "if you guys went out together .. then you'll be hanging around with Zach, while your hanging out with me, OMG you can hook me up"
"Woah woah woah, First i'm NOT dating him." I said, making my friend lose hope. "And second, he is SO out of you're league." I laughed, before a fake laugh escaped Lisa's mouth.
"Shut it." She said glancing at me.
"Oh man." I said, Lisa turned to where i was looking to find Fiona and her little friends.
"Oh, look at them eating. As if they had a reason to live." Fiona said.
"Oh, look at her and her fake nose surgery." Lisa raised her voice.
"What who told you about that?" she said freaked out, everyone was staring at her.
"So, it is true." I said while laughing and high fiving lisa.
Fiona held her head high before walking off.
"Don't mess with us." I said. "Look who's coming."
Lisa quickly turned to find her crush walking towards us, she fixed her hair with her fingers and smiled.
"Hey." Zach said.
"Hi." said lisa blushing.
I tried to contain my laughter.
"So that was kinda cool what you did there." Zach said.
"Yeah well i do that all the time" Lisa spoke, braggingly.
"Well how about you leave that aside and come on a date with me, this saturday?" Zach said looking right on lisa's eyes.
"Smooth." I said turning my head the other direction because i was really about to burst out laughing.
"Sure." said Lisa.
"Cool, pick you up at 8ish?" Zach asked.
"Okay see you then" said lisa.
"Omg!!" I said after Zach left, completely laughing at her.
She hit me on my arms.
"Shut up." she said.
"Okay okay." I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
omg this story is so bad at first... it will get better i promise!